Author Topic: How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!  (Read 17219 times)

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2015, 11:41:15 AM »
Peace,

It has been about four years since I started this topic. Last three I have been heavily medicated. However, now, I am on a way lower dossage and I have come back to God and Islam.

Thanks

Peace,

Welcome back bro :welcome:
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Ervin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2019, 06:39:46 AM »
Peace and hi I everyone.

It has been a long time since I posted this thread. I was looking back on it and thinking what is the best way to deal with this situation.

And to put it simply as Eckhart Tolle would say In stillness speaks, in the acceptance and surrender chapter to do exactly that. But I am pretty sure that somewhere else he says that we can work on fixing the problem, but accept this moment as it is.

Thoughts!

Thanks
My real name is also Ervin

MissMarple77

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2019, 12:41:12 PM »
Peace Ervin,
I have not seen this thread before your last post now. Good that you came back to it. It is almost impossible to rely on human help with spiritual illnesses in this Kali Yuga. The knowledge is largely gone. God helps the ones with faith. Even those people who follow a religion: Most are locked down in the Dunya and have no perception of the worlds above us. THIS is a truely crazy state of mind.
But if this wasn't bad enough, humans nowadays are utterly frightened that there might be something other than material world. This is why these psychiatrists with their medical treatments exist. Fear. They have much more fear inside them than you!
Accidentally some days ago I met a young woman in the streets who told me she was abused as a child and later raped and she sufferes, as one can imagine, very badly from that. She said she doesn't take medication. The bad thing is, instead she medicates herself with alcohol and drugs. But I was really surprised as she told me she was a believing Christian and believes in Jesus. Interesting connection between the refusal of taking these legal drugs and being a believer, as you wrote.
So I would say acceptance (about what Eckhart Tolle speaks) of the real reality and stillness ... I would rather say have an understanding of the whisper of satan to clear the mind.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (Matthew 23:15)

Ervin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2020, 08:25:59 PM »
Hi everyone, just to let you all know that I have come to believe in God Yahweh and His Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. It’s a bit of a story as to how I came to it. I will just urge you all to take good look at the Bible for instance.
The Bible is the best written book there is and that  is one of my reasons for accepting God Yahweh and His Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. Compare the Bible to other books.

Thanks

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-4
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2020, 01:39:44 AM »
Dear Ervin.

I am sorry to hear that. The Bible (if you mean New Testament) is nothing but a human rendition of what transpired during the times of Christ - a biography of his life written by those who were around at the time.

Son of God nonsense starts to slowly bring its way more clearly into the later texts (primarily Paul), and was codified as law in the Nicene Creed some 300+ years later.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2020, 05:54:46 AM »
Hi everyone, just to let you all know that I have come to believe in God Yahweh and His Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. It’s a bit of a story as to how I came to it. I will just urge you all to take good look at the Bible for instance.
The Bible is the best written book there is and that  is one of my reasons for accepting God Yahweh and His Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. Compare the Bible to other books.

Thanks

peace, reads a bit like mein kampf nazi bible https://biblehub.com/1_samuel/15-3.htm

Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not leave alive anything that breathes.

1 Samuel 22:19
He also put to the sword Nob, the city of the priests, with its men and women, children and infants, oxen, donkeys, and sheep.

1 Samuel 27:9
Whenever David attacked a territory, he did not leave a man or woman alive, but he took the flocks and herds ...

Now go and smite Amalek, and destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

Numbers 31:17
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

Isaiah 14:21,22
Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities…

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2020, 03:23:19 AM »

Thanks

Peace Ervin,

I'm glad that you're out from your schizophrenic situation and you're experiencing your life in much better situation now.
When I'm reading on how you manage to get out of such situation I can say that it was the best method, you ask to the infinite creator and you then receive. Because verily you do have direct connection to your creator.

Tolle's explanation is the technical method on how you can widen your highway to your own infinite creator, acceptance and stillness. By stillness here he meant the stillness of your mind, more specifically stillness of your own egoistical mind. By silencing your own thought you will clear the highway from unnecessary traffic and you will be able to download (and upload) more.

But now I'm surprised how you then fell again to the 'trap' put forth by your own egoistical mind.
You again put something on the pedestal, in your latest example, it's Bible and Jesus.

Putting something on the pedestal is driven by pride, driven by the need to be superior, to be the best, to be among the 'righteous', to be among those 'who are saved', 'those who walked the straight path', 'those who are chosen' and many other label that people came up with to separate themselves with the inferior, with other than their own selves.

I call it as a 'trap' because when you put something on the pedestal and thus superior / best, it will drive the need to inferiorize other in order to justify it's superiority.

What;s being put on the pedestal can be many things, ranging from Football team, Nationality, Religion, Books, Dead / Past Figures, Food, Mobile Phone Brand, Car Brand, Color and millions of other things.

It is however understandable, as pride produce a (false) sense of security, strength and superiority. It tastes 'good' and '(temporarily) satisfying' and can be quite addictive. It's those 'good' feelings that anyone get when you won a race, won an award, receive promotion, watching your favorite football team won, watching your nationality being praised admired and adored, receiving compliment about anything that you've identified yourself with, your looks, your religion, your holy books, your tradition etc...

But the thing is, you will never feel enough, you will just want more and more, just like crack and drugs, it has certain addictive attributes to it.

An attachment to certain things, especially pride, can be a root cause of your sufferings.
Acceptance of everything 'as it is' it is actually a mean to liberation, purification and unification (with our "Heavenly Father")

And if you're diligent, you can also find the above message buried somewhere within the sentences of a bundle called Bible.

The act of putting things to a pedestal is of course quite common, as can be seen by even the replies on this thread. They're actually mirroring your action, the only difference is they put different things than you on their own pedestal. Thus to justify that they need to inferiorize the things which you've put on your pedestal.

Salam

Ervin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2020, 10:40:09 PM »
Peace Ervin,

I'm glad that you're out from your schizophrenic situation and you're experiencing your life in much better situation now.
When I'm reading on how you manage to get out of such situation I can say that it was the best method, you ask to the infinite creator and you then receive. Because verily you do have direct connection to your creator.

Tolle's explanation is the technical method on how you can widen your highway to your own infinite creator, acceptance and stillness. By stillness here he meant the stillness of your mind, more specifically stillness of your own egoistical mind. By silencing your own thought you will clear the highway from unnecessary traffic and you will be able to download (and upload) more.

But now I'm surprised how you then fell again to the 'trap' put forth by your own egoistical mind.
You again put something on the pedestal, in your latest example, it's Bible and Jesus.

Putting something on the pedestal is driven by pride, driven by the need to be superior, to be the best, to be among the 'righteous', to be among those 'who are saved', 'those who walked the straight path', 'those who are chosen' and many other label that people came up with to separate themselves with the inferior, with other than their own selves.

I call it as a 'trap' because when you put something on the pedestal and thus superior / best, it will drive the need to inferiorize other in order to justify it's superiority.

What;s being put on the pedestal can be many things, ranging from Football team, Nationality, Religion, Books, Dead / Past Figures, Food, Mobile Phone Brand, Car Brand, Color and millions of other things.

It is however understandable, as pride produce a (false) sense of security, strength and superiority. It tastes 'good' and '(temporarily) satisfying' and can be quite addictive. It's those 'good' feelings that anyone get when you won a race, won an award, receive promotion, watching your favorite football team won, watching your nationality being praised admired and adored, receiving compliment about anything that you've identified yourself with, your looks, your religion, your holy books, your tradition etc...

But the thing is, you will never feel enough, you will just want more and more, just like crack and drugs, it has certain addictive attributes to it.

An attachment to certain things, especially pride, can be a root cause of your sufferings.
Acceptance of everything 'as it is' it is actually a mean to liberation, purification and unification (with our "Heavenly Father")

And if you're diligent, you can also find the above message buried somewhere within the sentences of a bundle called Bible.

The act of putting things to a pedestal is of course quite common, as can be seen by even the replies on this thread. They're actually mirroring your action, the only difference is they put different things than you on their own pedestal. Thus to justify that they need to inferiorize the things which you've put on your pedestal.

Salam

Peace and hi Jafar. I am glad that you are glad that I am out of a difficult situation.  I just wanted to say that I am on medication and that I am currently in the process of coming of a very strong and dangerous drug( medication) called clozapine.l( you can google I think just about any medication)  I am fine however there are always changes that take place when that’s in the process. Clozapine is one of the strongest sedatives and I am getting of it and replacing it with one of the medications that’s not sedating at all, which is really good. A lot has happened since that OP recovery. I have been put back on meds and etc...

You are probably right in that I have put it on the pedestal, I thought I was doing the right thing. I have a few things to do right now, but soon later on I’ll right some more on this thread.

Thanks