Author Topic: How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!  (Read 12897 times)

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2015, 11:41:15 AM »
Peace,

It has been about four years since I started this topic. Last three I have been heavily medicated. However, now, I am on a way lower dossage and I have come back to God and Islam.

Thanks

Peace,

Welcome back bro :welcome:
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Ervin

• Apprentice
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2019, 06:39:46 AM »
Peace and hi I everyone.

It has been a long time since I posted this thread. I was looking back on it and thinking what is the best way to deal with this situation.

And to put it simply as Eckhart Tolle would say In stillness speaks, in the acceptance and surrender chapter to do exactly that. But I am pretty sure that somewhere else he says that we can work on fixing the problem, but accept this moment as it is.

Thoughts!

Thanks
My real name is also Ervin

MissMarple77

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2019, 12:41:12 PM »
Peace Ervin,
I have not seen this thread before your last post now. Good that you came back to it. It is almost impossible to rely on human help with spiritual illnesses in this Kali Yuga. The knowledge is largely gone. God helps the ones with faith. Even those people who follow a religion: Most are locked down in the Dunya and have no perception of the worlds above us. THIS is a truely crazy state of mind.
But if this wasn't bad enough, humans nowadays are utterly frightened that there might be something other than material world. This is why these psychiatrists with their medical treatments exist. Fear. They have much more fear inside them than you!
Accidentally some days ago I met a young woman in the streets who told me she was abused as a child and later raped and she sufferes, as one can imagine, very badly from that. She said she doesn't take medication. The bad thing is, instead she medicates herself with alcohol and drugs. But I was really surprised as she told me she was a believing Christian and believes in Jesus. Interesting connection between the refusal of taking these legal drugs and being a believer, as you wrote.
So I would say acceptance (about what Eckhart Tolle speaks) of the real reality and stillness ... I would rather say have an understanding of the whisper of satan to clear the mind.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (Matthew 23:15)