News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why cant we scientifically prove god?

Started by Amm, July 11, 2011, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPF

No there is a lie that goes around and it goes like this.

The idea that God does things without reason, that does things in "mysterious ways", all propagated by the enemies of truth who wish to do things in the name of God when it fits them. No injustice ever has a valid reason so the only rationalisation is "mysterious ways".

Nor does God "create out of nothing", we do not see that mentioned for a second in al-quran. Rather al-quran gives us the CLEAR and SELF-EVIDENT methodology of the God, the method of perfection, justice, logic, reason, peaceful analysis. 2+2=4 is not a "without reason" or "works in mysterious ways", any fool can see why it works.

[Saffat 37:12] Rather you are surprised, whereas they keep mocking.
[Saffat 37:13] And they do not understand, when explained to.
[Saffat 37:14] And whenever they see a sign, they mock at it.
[Saffat 37:15] And they say, “This is nothing but clear magic.”

Nowhere in al-quran when God is asked "Why this" does He respond with "Because I said so." or "No reason". There is a reason, one must have the full picture to see it. And only God truly has the full picture.

the path of light

A little FYI for all my free-minds.org brothers and sisters; on August 23, a book was released by a man named David Wilcock called The Source Field Investigations The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations behind the 2012 Prophecies. 

I think we have been deceived into believing that God and science are enemies, when in fact, they are BFF. 

I don't have any commentary on the book right now, as I am still reading it.  But check it out. 
You Ain't Egyptian: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCXESj-c2JM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCXESj-c2JM[/url]

JewishDude

As a scientist I would say the science is basically learning how God set up the natural world.  On the not why can't we prove God scientifically?  Well science is based on only our 5 senses which God gave us.  We can create instruments to measure things but only those who ultimately can be related to our 5 senses.  I think God exists beyond just our 5 senses.  Hence we can only see God in the reflections he casts.  We can see reflections of God in nature, in scripture (writing) and in each other.  We can taste reflections of God in our food.  We can smell reflections of God in flowers and our trash.  We can feel reflections of God in the warm hug of a parent or friend.  We can hear reflections of God in what people say and in scripture.  Look for the reflections of God and you will see more than you see now.  If only science could measure these reflections that our 5 senses can see....

:peace: Salam, Shalom, Peace  :peace:
JewishDude

Abdul-Hadi

Greetings and Peace, all  :group:

Quote from: JewishDude on September 21, 2011, 09:22:27 AM
As a scientist I would say the science is basically learning how God set up the natural world.  On the not why can't we prove God scientifically?  Well science is based on only our 5 senses which God gave us.  We can create instruments to measure things but only those who ultimately can be related to our 5 senses.  I think God exists beyond just our 5 senses.  Hence we can only see God in the reflections he casts.  We can see reflections of God in nature, in scripture (writing) and in each other.  We can taste reflections of God in our food.  We can smell reflections of God in flowers and our trash.  We can feel reflections of God in the warm hug of a parent or friend.  We can hear reflections of God in what people say and in scripture.  Look for the reflections of God and you will see more than you see now.  If only science could measure these reflections that our 5 senses can see....

JewishDude

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Courtesy of William Blake.

Regarding science, the scientific method works by disproving, not by proving. It is one reason why there are no scientific laws--only theory. Theories rise, fall, and are replaced with other theories.

ALLAH knows best.

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi

OPF

Quote from: JewishDude on September 21, 2011, 09:22:27 AM

JewishDude

Peace,

The reflection is everywhere but not everyone wants to look in the mirror. Who is to say though?

Producer

Creator Versus The Creation

Existence have no Reason to Exist.
Existence made of Reasons.

GODsubmitter

I agree with you JewishDude,

and I also think, that apart from the limitations of our 5 senses, there is also a lack of cooperation between our conscience and some parts of our perception.
I mean there might be also some perception which is not covered with our conscience.
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

OPF

Quote from: GODsubmitter on October 15, 2011, 01:01:52 AM
I agree with you JewishDude,

and I also think, that apart from the limitations of our 5 senses, there is also a lack of cooperation between our conscience and some parts of our perception.
I mean there might be also some perception which is not covered with our conscience.

The heart

Peace

silverquin

Yes, simple, from the nature surround you if you ask him proof he'll give you proof. I asked him for proof, suddenly i thought simply only about numbers.., but from there my faith about God existence is unbreakable.

renztubz

Only God can explain it all and not any scientist.
Embarrass your competition
Buy Facebook & Twitter Followers
www.FanAnimal.com