News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

something funny is going on

Started by Kukumber, July 15, 2011, 10:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kukumber

So I was on the main page of the forum, and it says Hey, Amm on the top right. And I was like hmmm. who is Amm?, so then i log out. It says, It cannot log me out, but then on that page it says Hey, Kukumber. So im like hmm that was wierd, so I go back to the main page, and it says Hey, Amm again. Im like this is not good, and I click on one of the subtopics on the main page, and its back to Hey, Kukumber.

Im just worried, that its not just me, kinda scary tha someone could read someone else's private messages, as on the main page, im logged in as someone else.

Kukumber

Student of Allah

Salam,

Something similar here, Everything is ok except when I am in the main page of forum (forum/index.php). It calls me "guest" showing that I need to sign in. No matter how many times i provide my username and password, it doesnt log in. But when i click in a forum discussion topic, it shows that I am logged in, if I come back to main page, it shows I am logged out :O

Makes no sense.

PEACE

--------------- Student of Allah
[url=http://studentofallah.blogspot.com/]"Student of Allah"'s blog[/url]

BornAgain

Err....

Same goes with me. I kept logging in as another member!

I hope this issue is fixed because I don't want anyone to log in as me amd access my inbox :s
?For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.?

?When you judge another you do not define them, you define yourself.?

?Time may heal physical pain but only love can heal emotional pain.?

?My life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened.?

Student of Allah

Salam,

Thanks for your testimonies . I am getting access to admin accounts of Wakas and Layth. If you actually screw around with the website, it gives you more and more surprising access. I say thanks for the testimonies because I dont want to be traced back for logging into those 2 accounts.

Peace

-------------- Student of Allah

amuslim

Peace,

I was logged in as Mushu.
[16:79]Do they not see the birds committed to fly in the atmosphere of the sky? No-one holds them up in the air except Allah. This should be (sufficient) proof for people who believe.

Wakas

Seems to have been a "cache" issue. It happened once before I believe. I think it is fixed now. To minimise problems, simply log out once you have browsed the forum.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

morninglight

The main forum page mistakes me for another member.

Kukumber

Aaaa. it happened again, i was logged in as myself, and went into one of the subtopics, and almost had a heart attack coz there was a face looking at me. Then when my heart started beating normally, I saw it was just a picture, and i was logged in as someone else who had put thier picture up.

Student of Allah

Quote from: Kukumber on July 18, 2011, 11:28:39 AM
Aaaa. it happened again, i was logged in as myself, and went into one of the subtopics, and almost had a heart attack coz there was a face looking at me. Then when my heart started beating normally, I saw it was just a picture, and i was logged in as someone else who had put thier picture up.

Salam,

I just logged in and it was showing "Hey, Kukumber" lol

PEACE

---------------- Student of Allah

Eikonoklastes

Peace,

I am experiencing the same problems as the above members.

Also, when I try to view my Inbox, I get this message:

"Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

So... this is my reporting it.  :)

Peace.
Now, we must all fear evil people. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good people.