Author Topic: Can someone refute this?  (Read 1440 times)

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Can someone refute this?
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2020, 11:57:34 AM »
This might be off-topic but it does involve hatred against Monotheism but i did share something with sister Reel about how atheists and polytheists sometimes cooperating on reddit, attacking monotheism. If you wish, i could make a post about requesting a response towards these claims?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2020, 01:21:17 PM »
Peace The Sardar.
Thanks brother. I do not bother with such sites.
But you do what you wish  for you. I pass.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 10:06:34 AM »
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the idea that argument from design proves existence of God. The writings I see simply are all about appreciating his work and that’s an emotional thing (hormones at work). Also they seem to all end it with “this couldn’t have been done without the help of some intelligent being”. Then what? No answer. Just like atheists, I get annoyed by that also.

But at the same time it is weird for atheists to claim that natural selection proves he is nonexistent. Why can’t he intentionally introduce the process in us? Maybe Christians say that can’t be true. I’m not sure.
I really don't understand either how natural laws "dismisses" The Creator (SWTAY), the question arises then how was the natural laws set?

Plus sister Reel, what do you think of the video? You stated that you began watching it. What else are your responses after your first reply:

Oh, I am watching the video for the first time. It doesn't apply to us though.

Who created the energy that cannot be created or destroyed? First law of thermodynamics is so theistic.Is this where we are going now?

I should have asked though, how does this not apply to us? Just curious.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2020, 10:20:50 AM »
It's alright dear sister. I can wait for your answer :)

Plus i would like to hear more on your thoughts on the design argument. Your comment did caught my eye on this so would love to know more on your view on the argument from design.