News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

True Arabs CAN ONLY BE BLACK!!

Started by progod, December 31, 2010, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

progod

If you thought that the intent of my post was to make you feel like you have some sort of "impurity" then you are waaay wrong. Where did you even read that in my post? The point of this post was to spread knowledge and dispel common misinformation about aboriginal/true Arabs and what they looked like and to establish the truth of their blackness.

As for West African slavery I am quite informed about it, although this was not the point of this topic. I know that Africans supplied to Europeans as slave labor were sold to Europeans by expanding African empires from Dahomey and Togo to Congo/Kikongo empires. These were some of the worst offenders. But if we are going to talk about slavery let's remember that there is a difference between the existence of slavery and how slaves are treated or when certain ethnicities or races are institutionalized into slavery and designated as slaves automatically. Then it becomes a wrong compounded onto another wrong and has lasting effects. Not to mention that although this was pretty severe, the more damaging aspects of racial oppression in the US was during Jim Crow in the south as well as the racialized laws employed both in the south and the north.

As for the Irish being the original slaves in America, that is rubbish. The whole concept of indentured servitude however was a form of slavery and was abused constantly in order to keep other Europeans in their servitude/slavery. However, let's remember that Western Slavery was not just in British colonies or in North America. The institutional enslavement of African peoples took place more in Central and South America than in North America, although with different methods of oppression. The phenomena of indentured servitude of Europeans has not been really investigated in Central and South America, although the enslavement of Native Americans before the importation of African into Central and South America has been dealt with.

Anyway we can't deny the influence of Eurocentrism on education and the matrix of accepted ideas out there and its ideological influence in the world. The bogus ideas of aboriginal Arabs as white people, of ancient Egyptians as white people, and of aboriginal North Africans as white people are European concocted ideas that have taken root as accepted ideas even within the halls of academia. So this topic is not to make white people feel bad, but rather to learn and recognize the truths of these matters. If it causes you mental or psychological discomfort that is perhaps indicative of an issue that you must address and rectify.

Godbless,
Anwar
The Quranists Must Rise!

[url="http://www.quranists.com"]http://www.quranists.com[/url]

shadowpuppet

"As for the Irish being the original slaves in America, that is rubbish."

You ever known an Irish person descended from slaves?

Your posts are no different than some damned storm trooper rant and I wouldn't insult myself by digging any further.
You simply smokescreen your hatred with a bunch of intellectual rhetoric, just like any other racist.
The fact that you are calm about it doesn't make you any less full of shit.

If you're going to sit and talk about whites, you'd better know what you're talking about.

Go ahead, let's hear it... let's hear about what great kings the blacks were.
Then let's hear about where a good lot of whites fit into that picture.

Tell the whole truth.

They fit in chains, you damned fool.
Why do you think half of them are so pissed?

shadowpuppet

"True Arabs can only be black?"

Fuck you.
How's that for a reply?

progod

Peace,

I hope the moderators are getting this and take necessary action. This sort of language is inappropriate and not necessary at all. "f you" is not even a pertinent reply. I discussed the issue of slavery of Europeans in North America which was abused indentured servitude. Not only Irish were subject to that but even poor British folks were routinely kidnapped and sold of in "indentured servitude" to the British colonies. Many scots Irish and poor Brits however immigrated willfully to the colonies and became virutal slaves when it came to the lives they had to live although they were not considered 'owned property' in any way. If you want to talk about when Moorish (berber and Arab) blacks unquranically and wrongly routinely took Europeans as slaves(and how this led to the lightening of north Africa and the Arab people) then we can. Anyway, as I said earlier this is the not very pertinent to this topic. I know you would like to consider me a racist. But let me state this clearly I don't hate or dislike anyone for the way God created them. All of God's creation is according to his most wise and great plan. Being racists against Europeans or their descendants or Africans and their descendants because of their physical form or the places from which they come is like being racist against a black cow, or a white cow or a brown cow or a brindled cow etc. etc. It's ridiculous. However we can dislike and must discuss injustices, ungodly, untruthful and negative aspects of each other's cultures and the "civilizations" we form a part of. That is necessary if we are to achieve knowledge and truth and to achieve a way of being, thought, beliefs and behavior that is godly and not based on the ignorance of our different clans, tribes, ethnicities and civilizations.

Godbless,
Anwar
The Quranists Must Rise!

progod

San,
I want to apologize to you. I came off very agressive towards you and misunderstood your statement. Thank you for recognizing my point and I'm totally with you on the common misconception and how they may see it as calling the prophet ugly.

Mushu,

I also want to say that I agree with you totally. When I said give respect where respect is due, I just meant recognizing the truth of a matter and not believing in lies. No one needs to respect black Arabs per se as a group just for being black Arabs. What I meant, is not looking at them as if they are NOT aboriginal Arabs and the fairer ones are, when the darker ones are the more aboriginal Arabs.

In general, I read over my posts and found them quite forward to say the least. I was trying to get across a point but I didn't have to be so aggressive about it. I apologize for that.

Godbless,
Anwar
The Quranists Must Rise!

quincy

Peace!

As a caucasian white i absolutely agree that the Ishmaelites were originally black just like the Israelites- the white genes are coming elsewhere- you need to know the scriptural Truth about the Flood and the Watchers and why Gog and Magog can only be the genes of the Nephellim - Neanderthals. White civilization came along with the white colonizers who arrogantly destroyed or enslaved the natives and now are exploiting them. The pale arabs like those from the house of saud are caucasoid khazarians.

Lost

Shut up if you don't know anything, that's the only thing you need to do really, I had a good laugh reading both of you Progod and Quincy hhahahaahhaahah

quincy

What is this arrogancy you are showing towards people who think differently. You want to shut me up? Come to my place and try it, maybe you will be on the right track again after the beating. Dont tell people to shut up, you ignorant fool. My knowledge is based on sacred texts, books and the MOST HIGH. Whats yours? On some authoritative pseudo-scientific low-egos who think to know better while they are pathetic and compulsive liars- suckers of this $ystem? Like yourself? Maybe you did indeed evolve from a monkey based on your trust in modern "science". I AM THE SON OF ADAM WHO WAS CREATED GODLIKE FROM THE MOST HIGH! OK?! Go back to your government controlled indoctrination centers and dont bother me with your euro-centric bullshit.

Dont judge, if you dont want to be judged.

Lost

Wow, how silly can humans get ?!?! You have access to all the information youw ant yet you 're still stucked in mythology. Pseudo-science you say hahahahahahahahahaahha, look who's talking bro. Ishmaelites, Nephilim, you serious ???

This is not about thinking differently, this is about hard facts. Go learn population genetics and come back to me, I promise it will be helpful, nothing to do with the government lol. You can even have DNA tests yourself and many people can use your raw data to help you understand. I'll give you a good way to begin : start reading about uniparental lineages Y-DNA and mtDNA, Don't talk, just do it, didn' t mean to be rude, but this is seriously hilarious bro. What I can tell you for a fact is that the arabian peninsula was never settled by people of recent sub-saharan ancestry aka Blacks. The last contribution was from the islamic/arab slave trade, this is why you see many coastal Yemenis that are heavily negroid but you never see them in the highlands amon the real Yemenis. North Africans also were not black, this is proven by so many ways. Ancient Egyptians were not black, this was also confirmed from genrtic testing of ancient remains. This has nothing to do with euro-centrism bro, I'm myself north african and we're not white lol. We're an ancient mix, but there is genetic continuity in the Maghreb since the upper paleolithic with the Iberomaurusians from whom some remains were also tested. We're partly black though, around 15%...