Author Topic: 9/11 was an outside job  (Read 7825 times)

CavemanDoctor

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +11/-2
Re: 9/11 was an outside job
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 12:57:05 PM »
If "the government" is both super-competent and capable of super-human feats of covert operation, and is indeed assassinating truthers, why is Alex Jones and his ilk still alive?

Because that would be too obvious.  It is much easier to ignore, marginalize, and ridicule those who disagree with the party line as simply being "kooks" or "crazy."

I'm not defending Alex Jones; just answering your pretty elementary question.

The problem is people hear the word "conspiracy" and start going into full-on ridicule "LOLz" mode.  The word is just too provocative.

All it need imply is a group of actors who execute plans for their own ends, while concealing said plans.

This happens all. the. time.  There's nothing insane about it.  Corporations do it (indeed, it's a large part of how they create profit), and governments do it.

False flag operations have been done for centuries.  I know it sucks.  I know it's disillusioning.  But, it is what it is.  It's the world we live in, unfortunately.

The United States is no exception.  And 9/11 (theoretically) is no exception, either.  Just a difference in scale, is all.

I'm not saying that necessarily makes 9/11 automatically a false flag operation.  Just pointing this all out as a general context to think about these things.  I personally don't want to get involved into the specifics of 9/11 cause I think it's pointless to argue about it over the Internet.  It's too fiery a topic. 

Prince

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2010, 05:18:09 PM »
Salaam.

Prince, you and people like you are the reason I started this thread. You hold some very sensible opinions, have some real knowledge and manage to see through many of the deceptions that the powerful are using to keep the population in line. In general I think disillusionment is good. Never swallow a lie if you can help it.
You also hold on to some unfounded, baseless and outright wrong beliefs. This is unbalanced, clouds your judgement and will make you sound ignorant and more than a little crazy to lots of people. I care about your thought process since you are my brother in faith, and I want your mind to be lucid. Failing that I also care about the potential damage you may do to the reputation of God's perfect religion by mixing truth with falsehood. Is there any way I or anyone else can make you change your mind regarding this particular conspiracy conjecture, I wonder? After all, there are plenty of big lies that are real and need to be exposed. How I wish you would turn your mind in a more fruitful direction...
 :giveup:

Salaam brother. I appreciate your kind words and take on board any criticism from you and any member, afterall we learn through falsehood or else it would purposeless for God to allow falsehood. I'm all for changing opinions as long as evidence and reasoning is presented so please do state what you think are my wrong beliefs. I do agree with you to some extent that conspiracy theories are dangerous as they cloud the mind but truth is truth regardless of being labelled crazy. Prophet Muhammed was called crazy and possessed for bringing quranic teachings...point being that people will label you as crazy, conspiracy theorist like brother Caveman Doctor said and brush under the carpet the contradictions, while the majority will blindly parrot the words of whats been taught to them from higher up the pyramid i.e media, education.  :elektro:

You are right there are bigger lies that need to be exposed such as New World Order by the elites. People need to get out of this false bubble of life they live in and start questioning why wars happen, why 80% of population live on $10 a day. Most importantly though who created money and what are these people upto who have control of this money making machine. I believe this if the first step towards opening peoples eyes on the current money swindle we live in i.e fiat currnecy  :voodoo:

PEACE
A book is only as good as it?s reader. Once opened symbols present themselves for the reader to decipher. We learn and relearn new conceptual models to comprehend these symbols. A book is only a tool.

Magnus

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2010, 03:10:22 AM »
Salaam Prince.

I agree that the height of human control and power in this world reside with those who control the money supply. I'm unsure though whether fiat currency is a true cause of injustice or only a symptom thereof.
I tend to think that usury is at the very root of the problem. Without the ability to lend money into existence, and the ability to control how expensive it is to loan with things like prime rates, I imagine that an arbitrary symbol of value (or fiat currency) might actually work in a just and Quran-compatible economy. Or perhaps God demands that we do all of our non-barter transactions with precious metal coin? I don't think it's the token of value itself that's the problem, but rather how it represents value, if you catch my drift.

Regardless, I think we are on the same page when it comes to our fundamental rejection of the soundness of the current global status quo.
As for the "new world order" I think the planet is in desperate need of one, only it should be God's order, and it's not all that new. Reverting to God's ancient and timeless system would be a true revolution and real progress, in sha Allah.
It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Prince

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2010, 07:57:38 AM »
Salaam Prince.

I agree that the height of human control and power in this world reside with those who control the money supply. I'm unsure though whether fiat currency is a true cause of injustice or only a symptom thereof.
I tend to think that usury is at the very root of the problem. Without the ability to lend money into existence, and the ability to control how expensive it is to loan with things like prime rates, I imagine that an arbitrary symbol of value (or fiat currency) might actually work in a just and Quran-compatible economy. Or perhaps God demands that we do all of our non-barter transactions with precious metal coin? I don't think it's the token of value itself that's the problem, but rather how it represents value, if you catch my drift.

Regardless, I think we are on the same page when it comes to our fundamental rejection of the soundness of the current global status quo.
As for the "new world order" I think the planet is in desperate need of one, only it should be God's order, and it's not all that new. Reverting to God's ancient and timeless system would be a true revolution and real progress, in sha Allah.

The problem lies in when money is not backed by anything and is not in the hands of the people but in hands of private individuals/families. The society as can be seen today become slaves to the bank masters.

There will never be a new world order consisting of God's order. Reason being that there will always be a power struggle with those that oppose God's system. When I spoke of New World Order I was referring to a global order that wants to restrict/imprison global population taking away the very principles that quran talks about. In an ideal world a one world government based on quranic principles would be nice but there is no compulsion in the system as God says.

So I guess its down to showing people that the quranic deen is the best one but that would only be possible through implementing a 'quranic society'.

PEACE
A book is only as good as it?s reader. Once opened symbols present themselves for the reader to decipher. We learn and relearn new conceptual models to comprehend these symbols. A book is only a tool.

mhsultan

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 03:31:09 AM »
I don't believe the official mainstream theory about 9/11 either. For those who are curious, but want to stay as scientific as possible, maybe you could start with the site "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth" http://ae911truth.org/ . It's a group of certified architects and engineers who have presented evidence and are demanding an independent investigation.

Peace.

siki

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 04:03:31 PM »

I have been studying this since 2005, and in my opinion there is zero % chance for the official version, It was most definitely an inside job.

siki

quantum1

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0

Magnus

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2011, 02:59:48 AM »

I have been studying this since 2005, and in my opinion there is zero % chance for the official version, It was most definitely an inside job.

Would you care to share why this is, and could you present a more credible scenario than the one you claim has 0 % credibility?

New mind blowing evidence!!!!
Please read the first post of the thread. What's in the videos that is so mindblowing? Is anything proven, and if so, what?
You are free to post pictures in this thread, but please make arguments,and make them yourself. Don't just post youtube links. Thanks.

As for "architects and engineers for 9/11 truth" this seems to be a site that gathers signatures for a petition, as well as selling 9/11-related merchandise. Interestingly the petition doesn't seem to be meant to ever be turned over to anyone. Even if more than 1400 professionals have indeed signed the petition, this represents a small minority of all the architects and engineers of the world, or even the U.S. Thus an appeal to a majority opinion it doesn't carry a lot of weight.
Is there any reason in your mind why these guys are especially credible, rather than all the other engineers and architects and technical-minded people who think the official version of events makes perfect sense? Do you think the credibility of the site is at all affected by the commercial activities related to it?
It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Prince

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2011, 10:04:17 AM »
Is there any reason in your mind why these guys are especially credible, rather than all the other engineers and architects and technical-minded people who think the official version of events makes perfect sense? Do you think the credibility of the site is at all affected by the commercial activities related to it?

Which ALL other engineers, architects are you referring to? Don't you think your falling into the same appeal to popularity fallacy yourself? In my opinion someone is credible if they use reasoning and weighing up of evidence and this is what many people especially in America fail to do when given the official 9/11 story. There is tonnes of information online why the 9/11 & 7/7 official story is not what it seems.

I guess most sites have a commercial element to them to continue the costs of running the website, spreading the message etc.

PEACE

Magnus

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »
Which ALL other engineers, architects are you referring to? Don't you think your falling into the same appeal to popularity fallacy yourself? In my opinion someone is credible if they use reasoning and weighing up of evidence and this is what many people especially in America fail to do when given the official 9/11 story. There is tonnes of information online why the 9/11 & 7/7 official story is not what it seems.
I'm just saying that the opinions of 1500 people supposedly "in the field" does not make a compelling argument for an alternative hypothesis of what went down on 9/11.
I've already stated that poking supposed holes in the official account isn't enough for me to go on - I need a more credible explanation to weight againts the official version, which for me seems pretty ironclad.
This online information of which you speak appear to me to be mainly bad science and faulty logic. If there are any gaping holes in the official account, what are these? Can you give an alternative explanation that makes any kind of sense?