Author Topic: A PROFOUND SIGN CONFIRMING THE FIVE DAILY PRAYERS  (Read 3998 times)

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
A PROFOUND SIGN CONFIRMING THE FIVE DAILY PRAYERS
« on: December 05, 2010, 10:40:25 AM »
Salaam dear brothers and sisters,

(2:238) حَفِظوا عَلَى الصَّلَوَتِ وَالصَّلَوةِ الْوُسْطَىٰ وَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ قَنِتِينَ

(2:238) Preserve strictly the ritual prayers (salawat), as well as the middle prayer (Salaat al wusta), and stand up before God with humility.

I truly believe that God left us a great sign to solve permanently the issue of how many daily prayers are described in the verse, and it is the following:
If we focus on the key part of the verse "Salawat and Salaat al wusta" (صَّلَوَتِ وَالصَّلَوةِ الْوُسْطَىٰ) the gematrical values are:

810 = 5 x 162 (Gematrical value of "al sal?t").

Remark: "gematrical" or mathematical values are assigned to every letters in Arabic. Quran is mathematically composed, for instance, the plural "salawat" (prayers) occurs FIVE times in the Quran.

Verse 2:238 is one of the great proofs that "Al Salaat" (gematrical value 162) is to be observed FIVE times daily; clearly "Salawat" is three or more "salawat" (prayers = regular Arabic plural = 3 or more) and clearly "Salaat al wusta" is the Middle prayer of the five ritual prayers (Dawn + Noon + Afternoon + Sunset + Night). Those who claim "salaat al wusta" is the friday prayer or else only speculate without any basis, simply for the sake of denying the truth and pretend they know better.

I fully understand that the clear mathematical sign hidden in the verse will not touch the hearts of those who are described in the following verses:
7:132 They said, "No matter what kind of sign you show us, to dupe us with your magic, we will not believe."
6:4 No matter what kind of proof comes to them from their Lord, they turn away from it, in aversion.
30:58 Thus, we have cited for the people in this Quran all kinds of examples. Yet, no matter what kind of proof you present to the disbelievers, they say, "You are falsifiers."

They will claim that it is a coincidence, or that gematrical values should be counted differently, that gematrical values are human made. There is always find an excuse. This is why such signs are ONLY directed to touch the hearts of the sincere. The others will keep on denying no matter what, even if an angel descended from the sky to show them the five prayers, they would claim it is manipulation, or some kind of hologram.

"Salawat and Salaat al wusta" صَّلَوَتِ وَالصَّلَوةِ الْوُسْطَىٰ
The gematrical value are (from right to left in Arabic):
90-30-6-400-6-1-30-90-30-6-5-1-30-6-60-9-10 = 810 = 5 x 162.

Most people on this forum know that the plural "Salawat" occurs allegorically Five times in the Quran (2:157,238; 9:99; 22:40; 23:9), another huge sign. The expression "you shall turn your face(s)" in the context of the Quran "towards the Sacred Mosque" also occurs FIVE times (2:144, 2:149-150), and there are so many other proofs.

I truly believe it is time for people who claim they follow the Quran exclusively to study the Quran carefully and realize that FIVE salaat time frames are clearly described, and unite around the straightforward Quran. (So many more proofs @: http://www.islamrevolution.org/salaatinquran.htm).

Salaat has been prescribed at specific times:
(4:103) ?Observe the ritual prayers; indeed the ritual prayer has been decreed upon believers at specific times.

1. The Dawn prayer:
Dawn Quranic time frame: (89:1) By the Dawn !

(11:114) And observe (O Muhammad) the ritual prayer at both extremities of the daylight (dual plural = two entities, referring to the Dawn and Sunset Quranic time frames)?
(20:130) So be patient regarding what they say, and celebrate (O Muhammad) the praise(s) of your Lord before sunrise (lit. ?the rising of the sun?)?

2. Noon Prayer
Noon Quranic time frame: Sun at its zenith until ?Asr (Afternoon): (24:58) ? Before the Dawn prayer, when you put away your clothes in the Midday (ٱلظَّهِيرَةِ) [Midday time frame, other possible meaning is ?Noon heat?], and after the Night prayer?
(30:18) All praise is due to Him in the heavens and the earth: In the evening as well as when you reach Midday (وَحِينَ تُظْهِرُونَ, when the sun starts to decline at zenith).
(17:78) Observe (O Muhammad) the ritual prayer from the decline of the sun (?Duluk al shams?: at Noon when the sun starts declining from its zenith) until the darkness of the night ?

Remark: ?Duluk al Shams? (?the decline of the sun? at noon in 17:78) cannot possibly mean ?the rubbing of the sun? (at Sunset against the line of the horizon), as some people have claimed, because the Sunset prayer has to be observed when the sun has completely disappeared behind the horizon (as it is made clear in 20:130, the exact limit between the Afternoon and Sunset time frames is "the disappearance of the sun"), and it frequently takes over one minute for the sun to supposedly ?rub against the line of the horizon? at sea level and disappear completely. Salaat times are perfectly precise, not an approximation. Furthermore it is a lie that the sun ?rubs? against the horizon; it is a ridiculous belief inherited from the middle ages.

3. Afternoon prayer
Afternoon Quranic time frame: from when the sun reaches the middle between noon and sunset, until sunset: (103:1) By the Afternoon !
(20:130) So be patient regarding what they say, and celebrate (O Muhammad) the praise(s) of your Lord before the rising of the sun (Dawn Quranic time frame) and before its disappearance (primarily the ?Afternoon? Quranic time frame)?
- The Quranic time frame directly located ?before ?the disappearance of the sun? is ?Asr (the afternoon, 103:1). You cannot observe the Noon prayer in the ?Afternoon?, so the afternoon prayer is by definition included in the time period referred to as ?before the disappearance of the sun?.  
- Exact same meaning in the following verse:
(50:39) So be patient regarding what they say, and celebrate (O Muhammad) the praise(s) of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before sunset (primarily Afternoon, but also Noon prayer).
- The Afternoon prayer is mentioned by name:
(2:238) Preserve strictly the ritual prayers (salawat = 3 or more Salawat), as well as the middle prayer (Salaat al wusta), and stand up before God with humility.
- The ?Middle? prayer is the Afternoon prayer, when the course of sun reaches the ?middle? between Noon and Sunset. The ?Middle? prayer is also the middle prayer of all Five daily prayers in Islam (Dawn, Noon, Afternoon, Sunset, Night).

4. Sunset prayer:
Sunset Quranic time frame: visual disappearance of the sun until the apparition of stable darkness at the end of twilight: (92:1) And the night (layl) as it is spreading. (يَغۡشَىٰ = imperfect tense: action in the process = there is still light in the sky).
(11:114) And observe (O Muhammad) the ritual prayer at both extremities of the daylight (dual plural = two entities. Referring to Dawn and Sunset Quranic time frames)?
(20:130) So be patient regarding what they say, and celebrate (O Muhammad) the praise(s) of your Lord before the rising of the sun (= Dawn prayer) and before its disappearance (Afternoon, and Noon prayers), as well as from the (first) hours of the night (= Sunset/Night prayers), and celebrate (the praise of your Lord) at the extremities (regular plural = three or more extremities) of the daylight, that you may be content.
- The limit between the Afternoon and Sunset prayers is ?the (complete) disappearance of the sun?. Once the sun has completely disappeared visually in the sky at sea level, it is time for the Sunset prayer.

17.2.5 Night prayer
Night Quranic time frame: The dark night:
(93:2) And when the night (layl) has darkened (سَجَىٰ = perfect tense = action is over = stable state of darkness  = when there is no more daylight in the sky).
- The ?Night prayer? (Salaat al 'Ichaa) is mentioned by name in 24:58.
- 20:130 above says that we shall praise God ?from the (first) hours of the night (= Sunset/Night prayers), and celebrate (the praise of your Lord) at the extremities of the daylight (regular plural = three or more extremities), that you may be content.?
- The Arabic expression which stands for ?from the (first) hours of the night? (Aanaa? llayl) is plural and describes an extended period of time that is much too short for the Sunset time frame alone described in 92:1 (barely an hour). Therefore ?from the (first) hours of the night? englobes both the ?Sunset? (92:1) and ?dark Night? (93:2) Quranic time frames.  

(11:114) And observe (O Muhammad) the ritual prayer (وَأَقِمِ الصَّلوةَ) at both extremities of the daylight (طَرَفَيِ النَّهَارِ = Dawn + Sunset), and (و) in the early watches of the night (وَزُلَفًا مِّنَ الَّيْلِ = Night prayer) verily good deeds repel evil deeds. This is a reminder for those who celebrate (their Lord).

All these FIVE precise Salaat times correspond to FIVE specific Quranic time frames.
People who claim that some verses do not refer to Salaat time frames are exposed by 50:39-40:
(50:39) So be patient regarding what they say, and celebrate (O Muhammad) the praise(s) of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before sunset, (50:40) And (starting) from the night (وَمِنَ ٱلَّيۡلِ), so glorify Him (فَسَبِّحۡهُ), as well as at the ends of the prostrations (وَأَدۡبَـٰرَ ٱلسُّجُودِ).  

Even though the word Salaat is not mentioned in 50:39-40, the fact we shall glorify God at the ends of the ?prostrations? (Arabic plural = three or more) makes it clear we are dealing with Salaat and Salaat times. Only those who are too arrogant to prostrate during Salaat will reject this incontrovertible proof.
We have seen in this post that indeed Salaat has been prescribed at very specific times wich coincide with specific Quranic time frames.

I hope this helps.

Peace and God bless you.

Pierre
لا اله الا الله

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
Re: A PROFOUND SIGN CONFIRMING THE FIVE DAILY PRAYERS
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »
Salaam 6619,

sadly the main flaw in your logic among many is Salat does not mean prayer, nor does Dua, they never did, it is a corruption to establish a religion in place of a Deen.

loxbox13

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 04:19:20 PM »

We have seen in this post that indeed Salaat has been prescribed at very specific times wich coincide with specific Quranic time frames.

Pierre

U reallly believe that alla salat in the quran are a set or rituals?  U think Allah Gave prophet Mohamed a book , and told him here is a book with a set of rituals give it to humanity ?
Can u please explain in u did understand how do we create a state fom the quran ?
How to create a parliement in the quran ?
How to create an economic system from the quran ?
How to we set the laws for Justice from the quran ?
How to we make elections according to the quran ?
How to we organise the state, from notary to khalifa ( Or president,)  from the quran ?
How do we set the code of the family from the quran?
How do we set the code of coduct for individuals from the quran?
How do we prepare a quranic state to keep gurd from enemies ,  from the quran ?
How to help other countries , according to the quran ?

The quran is much more than 5 rituals
the auran gave clearly the two times in surah israa,  why don't u trust the verse that sets the time frames for salat ,  and u go for the verses where  ,  lgod is glorifying himself,  when  he says  Subhan allah ,   and not sabbih bi hamdi rabbika ,  there's a difference,  read the post i did in arabic
I am ready to liten and hear u , but with all that numbers i am not qualified to verify if u are lying or not,  so to me 19 isn't a sign at all, and useless,  i don't want people to calculate for me and i can't calculate,  so it is not a sign for me,  i am bad in maths ,  u know what i mean ?  so is my mother,  or u want us just to follow what u calculate?   well , this is the same ways as the sunni and shiaa did, just follow and don't ask questions,  no wonder u agree with them on the 5 zorostarian salat,  u and your idol  khalifa ,  keep counting.  I only believe in the quran , only verses and no numbers,  allah said,  he sent a book in arabic,   but didn't say he sent a book in mathematics

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »
U reallly believe that alla salat in the quran are a set or rituals?  U think Allah Gave prophet Mohamed a book , and told him here is a book with a set of rituals give it to humanity ?
Can u please explain in u did understand how do we create a state fom the quran ?
How to create a parliement in the quran ?
How to create an economic system from the quran ?
How to we set the laws for Justice from the quran ?
How to we make elections according to the quran ?
How to we organise the state, from notary to khalifa ( Or president,)  from the quran ?
How do we set the code of the family from the quran?
How do we set the code of coduct for individuals from the quran?
How do we prepare a quranic state to keep gurd from enemies ,  from the quran ?
How to help other countries , according to the quran ?

The quran is much more than 5 rituals
the auran gave clearly the two times in surah israa,  why don't u trust the verse that sets the time frames for salat ,  and u go for the verses where  ,  lgod is glorifying himself,  when  he says  Subhan allah ,   and not sabbih bi hamdi rabbika ,  there's a difference,  read the post i did in arabic
I am ready to liten and hear u , but with all that numbers i am not qualified to verify if u are lying or not,  so to me 19 isn't a sign at all, and useless,  i don't want people to calculate for me and i can't calculate,  so it is not a sign for me,  i am bad in maths ,  u know what i mean ?  so is my mother,  or u want us just to follow what u calculate?   well , this is the same ways as the sunni and shiaa did, just follow and don't ask questions,  no wonder u agree with them on the 5 zorostarian salat,  u and your idol  khalifa ,  keep counting.  I only believe in the quran , only verses and no numbers,  allah said,  he sent a book in arabic,   but didn't say he sent a book in mathematics

Salaam deat L,oxbox 13,

God said that the Quran is fully detailed (7:52, 6:114, 10:37). I believe God on faith.
We can derive everything we need, all the laws, by studying the Quran in depth. I speak very little Arabic, and do not read Arabic well enough to respond directly from your article. For the Quran I rely on some basic knowledge of Arabic, word for word Qurans, dictionaries, and many translations.
It would take me a lot of time to read and analyse your article directly from the Arabic, without vocalization, so if someone is ready to provide a good translation either in English or French, I will be very happy to study it and respond.

As for the great mathematical sign above regarding the pratice of salaat, it is calculated from a Quran database with an abjad calculator (http://www.quranix.net/), so anyone can verify by selecting the "Abjad" calculator sign, and selecting the Arabic text. By the way, the Quran is about a lot more than the miracle of 19, as there are many mathematical miracles that have nothing to do with 19.

God gave us a set of rituals to provide us a solid structure in life and unite believers on earth. Rituals are worthless if we do not glorify God sincerily.

Peace.

Pierre

لا اله الا الله

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 02:24:56 PM »
Salaam Pierre,

religion is a disease of the mind, if you want to worship a God in the sky with rituals of prayer why don't you join a religion, plenty of them out there, evidently you do not have a clue about the contents of the Qur'an, Christianity would suit you perfectly from the sound of your posts, or any other God based sky God religion, you fail to grasp any Islamic concept, Deen means a system to follow, religion means a confusion of conformity to dogma.

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 02:52:33 PM »
Salaam Pierre,

religion is a disease of the mind, if you want to worship a God in the sky with rituals of prayer why don't you join a religion, plenty of them out there, evidently you do not have a clue about the contents of the Qur'an, Christianity would suit you perfectly from the sound of your posts, or any other God based sky God religion, you fail to grasp any Islamic concept, Deen means a system to follow, religion means a confusion of conformity to dogma.

Salaam,

Then Islam is a system. That works perfectly for me, and it is what I understand with the word "religion".
لا اله الا الله

Wootah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »
God gave us a set of rituals to provide us a solid structure in life and unite believers on earth. Rituals are worthless if we do not glorify God sincerily.

Why does God need you to perform rituals? What worth are they? Do you honestly think you are doing something that appeases God?
I'm a Christian ... just letting you know.

Ayisha

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »

(2:238) حَفِظوا عَلَى الصَّلَوَتِ وَالصَّلَوةِ الْوُسْطَىٰ وَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ قَنِتِينَ

(2:238) Preserve strictly the ritual prayers (salawat), as well as the middle prayer (Salaat al wusta), and stand up before God with humility.

I truly believe that God left us a great sign to solve permanently the issue of how many daily prayers are described in the verse, and it is the following:
If we focus on the key part of the verse "Salawat and Salaat al wusta" (صَّلَوَتِ وَالصَّلَوةِ الْوُسْطَىٰ) the gematrical values are:

810 = 5 x 162 (Gematrical value of "al sal?t").

Remark: "gematrical" or mathematical values are assigned to every letters in Arabic. Quran is mathematically composed, for instance, the plural "salawat" (prayers) occurs FIVE times in the Quran.

odd neither 810 nor 162 divide by 19 so what's the miracle here?
In the name of God, The Compassionate, The Merciful.
Praise be to God, Lord of the Universe,
The Compassionate, The Merciful,
Sovereign of the Day of Judgement!
You alone we worship, and to You alone we turn for help.
Guide us to the straight path,
The path of those You have favoured,
Not of those who have incurred Your wrath,
Nor of those who have gone astray.

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
odd neither 810 nor 162 divide by 19 so what's the miracle here?

Salaam,

As I said, the Quran is much bigger than the miracle of 19.
You know perfectly what it means, as it is self explanatory. But it will only touch the hearts of the sincere, those who wish to be united, and pray correctly following the Quran exclusively, instead of following people who distort Islam and wish to repel people from the Sacred Masjid of Mecca.

Peace.

Pierre
لا اله الا الله

loxbox13

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 03:07:47 PM »
Salaam,

As I said, the Quran is much bigger than the miracle of 19.
You know perfectly what it means, as it is self explanatory. But it will only touch the hearts of the sincere, those who wish to be united, and pray correctly following the Quran exclusively, instead of following people who distort Islam and wish to repel people from the Sacred Masjid of Mecca.

Peace.

Pierre

can u tell me who gave these names,   dhohr,  Asr,  maghrib ?
Can u tell me what does the word Asr Mean in arabic ?