News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Night of Decree is the 27th day of the 9th moon: Incontrovertible proof

Started by 6619, September 02, 2010, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: hope4 on October 03, 2010, 07:32:09 PM
Selam guest

I am not here to earn credibility or respect. I am not trying to sell anyone here anything which includes any theories. I am only pointing out that out of all the full moons you observe in a year there is a special one. Now try this test if you are truthful, observe all of them from now till october of next year and I will also, and we will talk again inshallah.

But remember guest if you are convinced with your timing method/intepretation of the Quran etc then may Allah bless you and may Allah guide us on the right path.

Peace

Peace

Like I said you guys are not serious in what you advocate!

What is ?special one? mean. Is it not a subjective definition? You need to provide a clear cut definition and the necessary criteria to determine the ?special one?

Don?t you know you cannot come to a definitive conclusion with a subjective concept? Haven?t you heard of the term ?beauty is in the eye of the beholder?? This is very flimsy approach. It is not recommended!

You cannot ask me to gather evidence for your faulty proposition. It is your responsibility to validate your proposition with proper evidence. Once you present your evidence and if it has any merits then I can further validate your evidence. But I already have the scientific evidence to invalidate your proposition.

Since you proposition is 100% dependent on seeing the clear marker, what do you do if you are unable to see the market due to clouds or some other problems? You don?t fast for that year right. This is absurd. Even more absurd is that you condemn calculation of moon?s phases which is so accurate and consistent with the Quran. Thus your premise is false!