About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Night of Decree is the 27th day of the 9th moon: Incontrovertible proof

Started by 6619, September 02, 2010, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salaam everyone,

Here is a moment that I believe will be painful for whoever dares to read:
http://www.islamrevolution.org/thenightofdecree.htm

The article proves very simply (read part 2 for instance) how the Night of Decree is indeed the 27th night of Ramadan.
Today is the day that lots of people of freeminds are exposed because they rejected gematrical value and claimed they are human made.
Unless you bury your head in the sand, I believe that this time you have no way out.

I pray this will be a wake up call and that you will pray for forgiveness on the coming Night of Decree this sunday (in America at least).
Again, Today is the day that Ayman and others are irreversibly exposed. Starting from there I believe that many will still reject part of the message as a whole, but at least whoever reads will receive a serious shock.

God is Almighty, Forgiver.

Peace.

Pierre
لا اله الا الله

Noon de Plume

Quote from: 6619 on September 02, 2010, 06:27:36 PM
Salaam everyone,

Here is a moment that I believe will be painful for whoever dares to read:

Peace be up on you -- yes, very painful indeed.

Ayisha

Quote from: Noon de Plume on September 02, 2010, 07:58:58 PM
Peace be up on you -- yes, very painful indeed.
Agreed, and I like numbers.

Isn't this coming Sunday the 25th night and not the 27th night though?

Also, Allah made a year to be 365.25 days according to the sun (and moon) and as the Islamic calendar is 11 days shorter than that 'natural' year, does Allah comply with the Islamic calendar or with the natural calendar when this night will be?
In the name of God, The Compassionate, The Merciful.
Praise be to God, Lord of the Universe,
The Compassionate, The Merciful,
Sovereign of the Day of Judgement!
You alone we worship, and to You alone we turn for help.
Guide us to the straight path,
The path of those You have favoured,
Not of those who have incurred Your wrath,
Nor of those who have gone astray.

Salaam Ayisha and all,

Quote from: Ayisha on September 03, 2010, 05:46:32 AM
Agreed, and I like numbers.

Also, Allah made a year to be 365.25 days according to the sun (and moon) and as the Islamic calendar is 11 days shorter than that 'natural' year, does Allah comply with the Islamic calendar or with the natural calendar when this night will be?

This coming sunday is the 27th night (before the first night we do not fast), at least for the US.
Allah made a year 365.25, Quran mentions 365 pure singular forms of "day". If you take a close look at those 341 verses where day occurs, the word "year" intersect three times with the "day" system which is an allegory that 365 is valid for three years, the fourth being the leap year.

I am wondering: Did you read the article ? Quran makes it clear in Quran that the night of Decree is coded as the 27th night of the 9th "moon". You did not read and study it.
Please study it, it is a short article, and then let me know if you still let Freeminds misguide you.

Peace.

Pierre

God bless.

Pierre
لا اله الا الله

Ayisha

Quote from: 6619 on September 03, 2010, 09:59:54 AM
Salaam Ayisha and all,

This coming sunday is the 27th night (before the first night we do not fast), at least for the US.
The first night was night of 11 august, we started fasting (here in Egypt anyway) on 12th August, so today is the 24th night and sunday will be 26th, sorry not 25th. So in Egypt it will be Monday night, which is your Monday day in US. So if we all use different day out by 1 day, does that mean this night of decree comes to different countries at different nights and Allah is complying to when each country's muslims says this is it?

QuoteAllah made a year 365.25, Quran mentions 365 pure singular forms of "day". If you take a close look at those 341 verses where day occurs, the word "year" intersect three times with the "day" system which is an allegory that 365 is valid for three years, the fourth being the leap year.
but by the Islamic calendar, which is the one you are now using to denote this is ramadan, there are 354 days in a year and no leap years.

QuoteI am wondering: Did you read the article ? Quran makes it clear in Quran that the night of Decree is coded as the 27th night of the 9th "moon". You did not read and study it.
I started to read it but got halfway and found too many numbers meaning nothing, like your posts directly above with how many times 'day' is in Quran. But again the 27th day of the ninth moon of which calendar? It all depends on where one starts their year and the islamic calendar is 11 days out of the 365 days a year.

QuotePlease study it, it is a short article, and then let me know if you still let Freeminds misguide you.
sorry not sure what you mean by this, Allah guides me using the brain He gave me

QuotePeace.

Pierre

God bless.

Pierre

:peace:

Quote from: Ayisha on September 03, 2010, 10:29:07 AM
The first night was night of 11 august, we started fasting (here in Egypt anyway) on 12th August, so today is the 24th night and sunday will be 26th, sorry not 25th. So in Egypt it will be Monday night, which is your Monday day in US. So if we all use different day out by 1 day, does that mean this night of decree comes to different countries at different nights and Allah is complying to when each country's muslims says this is it?

but by the Islamic calendar, which is the one you are now using to denote this is ramadan, there are 354 days in a year and no leap years.
I started to read it but got halfway and found too many numbers meaning nothing, like your posts directly above with how many times 'day' is in Quran. But again the 27th day of the ninth moon of which calendar? It all depends on where one starts their year and the islamic calendar is 11 days out of the 365 days a year.
 sorry not sure what you mean by this, Allah guides me using the brain He gave me
:peace:

You have to check the moonrise where you are. In the US the first night was the 10th, first day of fasting the 11th, Sept 5 the 27th night.
Quran acknowledges both a solar and lunar calendar.
Quran details the Night of Decree as the 27th night of the 9th moon. 2:185 tells us the Quran was revealed during Ramadan.
Did you read in the article that from the verse where the 27th word "NIGHT" occurs (17:78) until the verse where the 9th word "MOON" occurs (21:33), there are 410 verses: 410 is the gematrical value of "THE NIGHT OF DECREE". Furthermore the word "DAY" occurs 27 times between the 2 verses.There are so many other signs.

Freeminds has claimed that the gematrical value system is human made. They are insincere and dead wrong.
Peace.

Pierre

لا اله الا الله

Ayisha

Quote from: 6619 on September 03, 2010, 11:12:45 AM
You have to check the moonrise where you are. In the US the first night was the 10th, first day of fasting the 11th, Sept 5 the 27th night.
still doesnt answer my question regarding Allah complying to when muslims of a certain country decide this night is

QuoteQuran acknowledges both a solar and lunar calendar.
you cant have both, you can have a mix which is what it should be but you cant have both. The Islamic calendar is what YOU are going by to say its is now ramadan and that calendar is 354 days to a year, an Islamic year, do you understand what i'm saying?

QuoteQuran details the Night of Decree as the 27th night of the 9th moon. 2:185 tells us the Quran was revealed during Ramadan.

Not ALL the Quran was revealed in ramadan, it was revealed over 23 years and if every verse had been sent in ramadan then they would not have changed to this calendar we use now as we would know that when a revelation came it must be ramadan, that didnt happen and after Muhammed died they started following a new calendar with only 354 days in a year and not the lunar-solar calendar in use.  

QuoteDid you read in the article that from the verse where the 27th word "NIGHT" occurs (17:78) until the verse where the 9th word "MOON" occurs (21:33), there are 410 verses: 410 is the gematrical value of "THE NIGHT OF DECREE". Furthermore the word "DAY" occurs 27 times between the 2 verses.There are so many other signs.
seriously? you call that a 'sign'? why not take the 10th mention of night and the 8th mention of moon? From what im looking at now the 27th mention of night is in chapter 13, not 17, but will have to check that properly against the Arabic, but there is nothing to match this with the actual verse that tells you about this night anyway.

QuoteFreeminds has claimed that the gematrical value system is human made. They are insincere and dead wrong.
Peace.

Pierre

:o they claimed that?!! How dare they use logic and fact like that!

ayman

Peace Pierre,

Quote from: 6619 on September 03, 2010, 09:59:54 AMQuran makes it clear in Quran that the night of Decree is coded as the 27th night of the 9th "moon".

How do you know the 9th moon?

Peace,

Ayman
الإسلام من القرآن
www.quran4peace.org
[url="https://www.facebook.com/Quran4Peace"]https://www.facebook.com/Quran4Peace[/url]
English: [url="http://www.quran4peace.org/en_index.html"]http://www.quran4peace.org/en_index.html[/url]

Salaam Ayman,

Quote from: ayman on September 03, 2010, 12:19:32 PM
Peace Pierre,

How do you know the 9th moon?

Peace,

Ayman

Did you read the article?
http://www.islamrevolution.org/thenightofdecree.htm

I know it is the 9th moon because Quran was revealed during Ramadan (2:185).
I won't be able to answer any other post before tomorrow, I hope we can set this issue straight peacefully. It is very important.
God bless.
لا اله الا الله

Raaajah

Quote??no matter what kind of miracles you present to those who disbelieve, they say: ?you are falsifiers? (30:58).

Ayisha
QuoteAgreed, and I like numbers.
Ayisha
Quotestill doesnt answer my question regarding Allah complying to when muslims of a certain country decide this night is

pierre
QuoteI am wondering: Did you read the article ? Quran makes it clear in Quran that the night of Decree is coded as the 27th night of the 9th "moon". You did not read and study it.

It is very hard to make her read or study, I thought it is only Me, no also Mazhar, wait and Mushu,  and Fahad and now you who have same problem with her.

As for me it is 27th all the way. even before reading this article.
We are at the end of the day Muslims...Neither quranists or free-minders or submitters or sunni or shia or any such nonsence that people use to label. Layth