Author Topic: C.H. Becker - History of Muslim Worship  (Read 4972 times)

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
Re: C.H. Becker - History of Muslim Worship
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 03:44:25 PM »
filedropper likely deletes the file after a while. Try www.scribd.com or google
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »
Or here.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Wootah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 04:10:12 PM »
One thing that I am struck by is that early Muslims must have had a huge inferiority complex concerning Christianity. This must be the reason for the second coming myth and attributing miracles to Muhammad (as well as the above) that one can read about in the hadith.

I think so as well.
I'm a Christian ... just letting you know.

loxbox13

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »
Sound to me that the prophete did abolish rituels,  maybe , just maybe there was the salat satnding and bowing prostrating  without regulations , in the simplest way and the primitive ways, because Mohamed didn't want, or better allah didn't want Islam to be a religion with rites,  maybe the latter muslims were impressed about regulations in christianity and they fall in the trap, thinking make it look more serious and more religious, because we're talking about the period right after the fall of islamic civilisation, andalousia to baghdad , they changed from a life with no religion , to a liife full of rituels,  they left the quran, instead of staying free of rituals and continue living a normale life, they became like jews and christians ,  or maybe there was too many new converts with differents ideas that they influenced the other people, or finnaly, a great conspiracy that changed the way of Islam by introducing whatever they wanted in the hadiths and making anyone who doesn't follow the hadiths is an apostate,  well, they had the power after all

All these are just my understanding

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 01:18:09 PM »
This excellent article is now available as a text pdf:
www.islam-and-muslims.com/Becker-history-of-muslim-worship.pdf (right click, save as)

www.studyQuran.org