News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Ra, The Law of One, and Channeling

Started by Tay, August 28, 2010, 04:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

san

Thanks for sharing this, everyone.

I was googling/binging for an extraordinary something else (such as How To Do Magic And Transfiguration, if you can read between the words), when i got back to FM and found this.

This passage in particular struck me:

Quote"The few whom you will
illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the
greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the
question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing:
to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in
demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the
distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad
being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as
many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in
the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make."

True Love waits forever -- some just choose to fall in love sooner than some others. And the rest is by the way... nothing.

san

Peace OPF,

How would you fit Quranic "hell/fire" into your interpretation of this reading?

Aside from the ritual/symbolical bits, that's the biggest problem i have when comparing this to Quranic message.

True Love waits forever -- some just choose to fall in love sooner than some others. And the rest is by the way... nothing.

OPF

To be honest I don't even understand enough to say with truth how hellfire works in the quran let alone be able to say how it fits in with this!

I don't really expect 100% correlation, for many reasons (language, interpretation, understanding, etc). I see a similar perfect correlation between buddhist spiritual observations & quranic statements about ALLAH as well, in that there's a lot of uncorrelated stuff (e.g. reincarnation). Just take the best of everything, really.

Prince

This RA thing is very interesting indeed, have read bits and bob and i find it interesting 'it' mentions Muhammed. Anyone know the background to these group of people or channeling in general?

OPF i can't pm you but was going to ask to share your experiences about opening up to spiritual forces/channeling.

PEACE
A book is only as good as it?s reader. Once opened symbols present themselves for the reader to decipher. We learn and relearn new conceptual models to comprehend these symbols. A book is only a tool.

Tay

Thanks for the eloquent explanation and better link OPF.

-Tay
And you see the mountains, you think they are solid, while they are passing by like the clouds. The making of God who perfected everything. He is Expert over what you do. [27:88]

OPF

10:24 - The likeness of this world's life is only as water which We send down from the cloud, then the herbage of the earth of which men and cattle eat grows luxuriantly thereby, until when the earth puts on its golden raiment and it becomes garnished, and its people think that they have power over it, Our command comes to it, by night or by day, so We render it as reaped seed; produce, as though it had not been in existence yesterday; thus do We make clear the communications for a people who reflect. (aka harvest!)

10:25 - And Allah invites to the abode of peace and guides whom He pleases into the right path.

There are many more such verses :)

As for channeling, I don't wish to delve in as it's fairly personal and I haven't got much experience, just a sliver. However, I can describe the characteristics. It begins with entering a deep meditative state, much like the hypnagogic state we get into when we are hyper relaxed after a very long hard day's work.

This state is induced by an intuitive mindfulness over one's waking consciousness, you lul yourself to a wide awake sleep, a hypnosis. Have you ever been speaking amongst a group of people in tremendous depth only to lose yourself in your own thoughts, then come to, realise everyone has been talking for hours and nobody has any idea what has been said despite being immersed in an incredibly deep and fluid conversation? This is exactly the same state. In both cases, the ego self disappears and the unified higher self takes the reins.

The state is induced by attempting to "lower oneself" into a bath of pure being, in the same way each breath you take as you are nodding off takes you one step lower at a time into all consciousness.

I haven't had spirits open themselves to me and name themselves in such a straightforward way as the RA channelings do. Their presence however cannot be ignored - you look around and count 6 people in the room yet in one's mind there are clearly more than 6 conscious entities in your space. They guide the ebb and flow of your thoughts in this strange way, it's like interference between two radio channels, one of your own mind and another of unknown origin. If you give up your consciousness to them (it's like bandwidth!) then they take over the transmission and you speak things you could not say yourself.

Don't confuse inner chatter with the voice of spirits, when they are there, it is unmistakeable.

The only way I can explain what the spirits I have experienced are is to say they're living patterns of energy which don't possess a body. In the way that you have your personal ego self in your mind, a spirit is another "I am" floating around with its own point of view! I can't do any better than that with such limited experience though, it's like a gnat trying to explain the ins and outs of british humour to a bunch of other gnats.

Jafar

Reviving an old thread, as I only recently exposed to this "Law Of One".

I'm perplexed to find that the author's view regarding "One Infinite Creator", unification of everything (Thus the name: Law Of One), multi dimension / level of consciousness, evolution of the soul, the path to self (egocentric), the path to others (empathy) happened to be inline with my current view although I named some of the same concept with different names.

Anybody else here familiar with this "Law Of One", I'm interested to know your view as well.