Author Topic: those who die as children  (Read 3742 times)

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
those who die as children
« on: July 08, 2010, 11:18:16 PM »
I'm not sure if this is in the Qu'ran, so it might be in the wrong forum. I tried to do a search for what my question is but I could not find anything.

Anyways I do not remember who it was that told me this or where I read it if I read it at all (I don't think I read it though) but I remember being informed somehow that when children die, they go to heaven. Is this in the Qu'ran?
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

afridi220

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: those who die as children
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 04:48:13 AM »
I'm not sure if this is in the Qu'ran, so it might be in the wrong forum. I tried to do a search for what my question is but I could not find anything.

Anyways I do not remember who it was that told me this or where I read it if I read it at all (I don't think I read it though) but I remember being informed somehow that when children die, they go to heaven. Is this in the Qu'ran?

http://prophecyarchive.com/ray/barr-family.com/godsword/babys.htm#for ;)
Peace

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway

Alen

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +11/-2
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 04:53:28 AM »

Peace,
Respect.

52:17 The righteous are in gardens and bliss.
52:18 Delighted by what their Lord has granted them; and their Lord has spared them the retribution of Hell.
52:19 Eat and drink happily because of what you used to do.
52:20 They recline on arranged beds, and We married them to wonderful companions.
52:21 And those who believed, and their progeny also followed them in belief; We will have their progeny join them. We never fail to reward them for any work. Every person is paid for what he did.
52:22 We will supply them with fruit and meat such as they desire.
52:23 They will enjoy drinks in which there is no harm, nor regret.
52:24 And around them will be children like protected pearls.

God knows best.
Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 12:01:34 AM »
Peace,
Respect.

52:17 The righteous are in gardens and bliss.
52:18 Delighted by what their Lord has granted them; and their Lord has spared them the retribution of Hell.
52:19 Eat and drink happily because of what you used to do.
52:20 They recline on arranged beds, and We married them to wonderful companions.
52:21 And those who believed, and their progeny also followed them in belief; We will have their progeny join them. We never fail to reward them for any work. Every person is paid for what he did.
52:22 We will supply them with fruit and meat such as they desire.
52:23 They will enjoy drinks in which there is no harm, nor regret.
52:24 And around them will be children like protected pearls.

God knows best.
Peace.

Peace

thank you for this.

Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 12:05:24 AM »
http://prophecyarchive.com/ray/barr-family.com/godsword/babys.htm#for ;)

peace

I've heard that some Christian denominations believe that unbaptized babies go to limbo, neither hell nor heaven.

Ayisha

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 01:46:29 AM »
peace

I've heard that some Christian denominations believe that unbaptized babies go to limbo, neither hell nor heaven.
That's because they believe in the sin of being born, the original sin of Eve being passed on to every child born, so without babtism to wash away that sin they are sinners. Take away the original sin and every child is born sinless, totally pure and clean, if they die its logical they go to heaven as they have committed no sins to repent, they are still as pure beings, have submitted or worshipped no other God but God so to speak.
In the name of God, The Compassionate, The Merciful.
Praise be to God, Lord of the Universe,
The Compassionate, The Merciful,
Sovereign of the Day of Judgement!
You alone we worship, and to You alone we turn for help.
Guide us to the straight path,
The path of those You have favoured,
Not of those who have incurred Your wrath,
Nor of those who have gone astray.

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +3/-1
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 02:01:08 AM »
Salaam Ak85,

I wrote an essay on why the children suffer and die seeming without redress, if you'd like to read it:

http://servantofthelight.com/content/view/116/148/

nerspi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 01:53:41 PM »
they don't go to heaven or hell... their energy/essence/soul enters a new body, they come back...
heaven and hell are rewards for actions...

why should children that die be paid heaven for what they did when they didn't do anything yet...
why should they go to hell either... they haven't earned it... same as they have not EARNED heaven...
heaven is not a privilege...

Alen

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +11/-2
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 02:38:41 PM »
they don't go to heaven or hell... their energy/essence/soul enters a new body, they come back...
heaven and hell are rewards for actions...
why should children that die be paid heaven for what they did when they didn't do anything yet...
why should they go to hell either... they haven't earned it... same as they have not EARNED heaven...
heaven is not a privilege...

Peace,
Respect.

Strong words, brother.
Can you provide some proofs from The Qur'an to back up your claims?
I would appreciate your speedy response.

God bless ya.
Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

nerspi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 02:51:32 PM »
Can you provide some proofs from The Qur'an to back up your claims?

i did... 52:21 to name one of them...
and there are many more that say people will be rewarded for their actions... with heaven or hell...
actions are the main thing here... just being born and dying the next day is not enough to enter heaven...
to say that would be an emotional response... and laws of nature don't do emotion...