News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Astrology

Started by AK85, June 26, 2010, 04:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AK85

I don't know how to make this sound as least awkward as possible, but I am benevolently envious of sc and cd's friendship
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

Student of Allah

Quote from: AK85 on July 28, 2012, 09:29:32 PM
I don't know how to make this sound as least awkward as possible, but I am benevolently envious of sc and cd's friendship

Shalom Aleikhem,

Would you mind explaining that to those of us that could not grasp the meaning of what you just said ?

Peace

------------ Student of Allah
[url=http://studentofallah.blogspot.com/]"Student of Allah"'s blog[/url]

GODsubmitter

what is sc and cd?
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

Mystical

I used to be obsessed with astrology too. I brought this huge book about it in middle school and I instantly became popular. It had every single birthday of the year and a bunch of prophecies and relationship stuff.

I stopped reading all that stuff when I realized that the future belongs to God. Maybe some individuals were granted the power to see it (correct me if I'm wrong please), but it doesn't concern me. I can live without knowing what's going to happen tomorrow.

But if that's what you like, then I respect you for it.