News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Astrology

Started by AK85, June 26, 2010, 04:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

savage_carrot

Sure, yeah. Personally, I'm just a sucker for personality tests.

peace
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Student of Allah

Quote from: savage_carrot on July 22, 2012, 09:22:52 AM
Sure, yeah. Personally, I'm just a sucker for personality tests.

peace

Shalom Aleikhem,

Well, I was interested in them too. However, as it stands now... I am the angel that rebelled and fell from grace the moment they asked for my credit card details after an hour long test !!

:offtopic: ( I know..:P )

Peace
------------- Student of Allah
[url=http://studentofallah.blogspot.com/]"Student of Allah"'s blog[/url]

savage_carrot

I know right! That's so annoying! At least some of them gave me an advance page or so from the full report to placate me...that was decent of them lol

No worries, we are at least somewhat on topic.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Student of Allah

Quote from: savage_carrot on July 23, 2012, 05:00:00 AM
I know right! That's so annoying! At least some of them gave me an advance page or so from the full report to placate me...that was decent of them lol

No worries, we are at least somewhat on topic.

Shalom Aleikhem,

So, is there anyone in this forum who believe that arbitrary position of celestial bodies determine their love life, relationships, fate etc ?

Peace
------------ Student of Allah

mmkhan

Quote from: Student of Allah on July 23, 2012, 05:09:45 PM
So, is there anyone in this forum who believe that arbitrary position of celestial bodies determine their love life, relationships, fate etc ?

Shalom Aleikhem,

Yes I do, but don't believe in celestial bodies making all those but its our deeds that determine all those you said and more.  :)

mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

AK85

I believe that it determines our overall personality, I don't really believe in the future prediction aspects
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

Student of Allah

Quote from: AK85 on July 23, 2012, 07:14:21 PM
I believe that it determines our overall personality, I don't really believe in the future prediction aspects

Shalom Aleikhem,

Let me make sure I understand you properly. Are you saying that the arbitrary position of the celestial bodies at the time of our birth defines our "overall" personalities ?

Peace
---------- Student of Allah

AK85

Quote from: Student of Allah on July 23, 2012, 07:42:07 PM
Shalom Aleikhem,

Let me make sure I understand you properly. Are you saying that the arbitrary position of the celestial bodies at the time of our birth defines our "overall" personalities ?

Peace
---------- Student of Allah

Yes, I believe that the arbitrary position of the celestial bodies at the time of our birth defines our overall personalities.
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

Student of Allah

Quote from: AK85 on July 25, 2012, 08:35:36 PM
Yes, I believe that the arbitrary position of the celestial bodies at the time of our birth defines our overall personalities.

Shalom Aleikhem,

Thank you for clarifying your disposition on the subject. :)

Peace
----------- Student of Allah

GODsubmitter

Only the position of the celestial bodies is not arbitrary at all!

Don't you read the Qur'an @SOA?

It mentions sun and moon etc going its specified and orderly manner etc etc
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.