Author Topic: Astrology  (Read 10151 times)

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Astrology
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »
i jus had to double check i didnt accidently add the bit with my DOB and place of birth, yeah i was born in 1988, how odd, so from this can you tell what kind sign would i best or least get along with?

i'm so intrigued now!

I added my treatise on the first page I think, which explains everything and gives you the formula to figure it out your and other people's relationship potentials (both romantic and friendship) but I'll do a little personal analysis for you

This is the person that would despise you the most:

Rising Sign in Virgo
Sun in Gemini
Moon in Aries
Mercury in Taurus
Venus in Taurus
Mars in Scorpio

You'd despise this person the most:

Rising Sign in Cancer
Sun in Aries
Moon Aquarius
Mercury in Pisces
Venus in Pisces
Mars in Virgo

These are two people you'd like the most:

Rising Sign in Gemini or Sagitarrius
Sun in Pisces or Virgo
Moon in Capricorn or Cancer
Mercury in Aquarius or Leo
Venus in Aquarius or Leo
Mars in Leo or Aquarius

These two people that would like you the most:

Rising Sign in Libra or Aries
Sun in Cancer or Capricorn
Moon in Taurus or Scorpio
Mercury in Gemini or Sagitarrius
Venus in Gemini or Sagitarrius
Mars Sagitarrius or Gemini

The above two can have a combination of alignments from both categories (people you'd like the most and people who would like you the most) and that would be the best actually, because you would both like things about each other. The people you'd like the most would get bored of you, and you'd get bored of people who would like you the most.

Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »
Decipher this:

lol. Ok well I'll do it in relation to me first:

Rising Sign   is in   12 Degrees   Cancer
Sun is in   08 Degrees   Leo. (Mine is Aquarius, we are both positive fixed signs so although you are fire and I am air, we are still both fixed positive so on some things we can see eye to eye and find things about each other which we can respect, while at the same time respectfully disagreeing about certain things.)
Moon is in   26 Degrees   Virgo.
Mercury is in   06 Degrees   Virgo. (Your moon despises my moon, which is in Aquarius. Virgo is mutable earth while Aquarius is fixed air. Mutable doesn't care for fixed, mutable is changeable while fixed is stubborn mutable doesn't like that...and earth is about pragmatism while air is about abstractness so earth doesn't like air)
Venus is in   21 Degrees   Leo. (My venus is in Aries, a fire sign like yours, and Aries is cardinal while Leo is fixed, cardinal likes fixed [no uhhh...homo])
Mars is in   21 Degrees   Scorpio. (Your mars despises my mars, which is in Aries. Scorpio is fixed water while Aries is cardinal fire. Fixed does not care for cardinal, fixed is..well fixed and set while cardinal is indecisive...water is emotional and sometimes manipulative and good at feeling/detecting other's emotional state while fire can be passionate in a narrow and inconsiderate way, this is something water does not like...I'm not good at explaining why water doesn't like fire)

Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

Jack

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2010, 04:30:13 AM »
Thanks. Okay, this time in English please  :P

What is my sign and how did you determine it?

I don't believe in astrology. These so called 'traits' are very obscure and thus can 'fit' in with a variety of people. Throw enough darts at the wall, and eventually you
ll hit the target.
...Much like psychics who "talk to the dead".

You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

umzy01

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2010, 05:19:58 AM »
I added my treatise on the first page I think, which explains everything and gives you the formula to figure it out your and other people's relationship potentials (both romantic and friendship) but I'll do a little personal analysis for you

This is the person that would despise you the most:

Rising Sign in Virgo
Sun in Gemini
Moon in Aries
Mercury in Taurus
Venus in Taurus
Mars in Scorpio

You'd despise this person the most:

Rising Sign in Cancer
Sun in Aries
Moon Aquarius
Mercury in Pisces
Venus in Pisces
Mars in Virgo

These are two people you'd like the most:

Rising Sign in Gemini or Sagitarrius
Sun in Pisces or Virgo
Moon in Capricorn or Cancer
Mercury in Aquarius or Leo
Venus in Aquarius or Leo
Mars in Leo or Aquarius

These two people that would like you the most:

Rising Sign in Libra or Aries
Sun in Cancer or Capricorn
Moon in Taurus or Scorpio
Mercury in Gemini or Sagitarrius
Venus in Gemini or Sagitarrius
Mars Sagitarrius or Gemini

The above two can have a combination of alignments from both categories (people you'd like the most and people who would like you the most) and that would be the best actually, because you would both like things about each other. The people you'd like the most would get bored of you, and you'd get bored of people who would like you the most.

thanks AK85!

I'll be checking these results to see if my match actually matches up with this... should be interesting :)
'What is wrong with you? How do you judge?
Or do you have another book which you study?
In it, you can find what you wish?'

QURAN 68:36-38

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2010, 05:32:48 AM »
Thanks. Okay, this time in English please  :P

What is my sign and how did you determine it?

I don't believe in astrology. These so called 'traits' are very obscure and thus can 'fit' in with a variety of people. Throw enough darts at the wall, and eventually you
ll hit the target.
...Much like psychics who "talk to the dead".

You posted it yourself? I'm assuming that was your natal chart you posted. Its not always easy to tell on a online forum though sometimes you can get clues about certain things

Jack

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
You posted it yourself? I'm assuming that was your natal chart you posted. Its not always easy to tell on a online forum though sometimes you can get clues about certain things

It was mine, yes. This chart is just confusing to me is all.
You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »
It was mine, yes. This chart is just confusing to me is all.

this is how you read it:

rising sign: personality you portray i.e. "the shell"
sun: your base personality
moon: the way your emotions work
mercury: the way your mind works
venus: your love style
mars: your energy style

Jack

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2010, 07:08:07 PM »
Thanks.

Yeah, that just doesn't befit my personality. Interesting though

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-2
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2010, 01:04:42 AM »
Thanks.

Yeah, that just doesn't befit my personality. Interesting though
I disagree with everything except what makes me look good, that's it.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

mohamad itani

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2010, 01:50:29 PM »
It is an intresting subject to try to find a relation between us our star signs and the Quran.
I am sure one can find a lot.
But those signs can tell a lot about us,they cannot tell the future.
How do I put this?
Ok it is like knowing what color will come out of a certain mixture. And those signs can mean more than just a relation with human beings.
They might have a different outcome then peviously thought.
Mostly to me I think they are beautifull to look at,as for other things I think they directly affect the dreams we have at night.
They in contact with oursubconcious.
There is direct resemblence
still there are much more to learn,nearly assuming that they are tools for prediction is nonsense,it is like saying we cannot go to the moon because it is only a light.
If one lookS at the Quran with an open mind it is there but one has to erase what he knows.
It is like a machine to use,but how.
The Quran will show us,remmember dreams are a big thing to research I would suggest that one knows his Quran first.