Author Topic: Yahweh's Volcano, Sodom, Mohammed and Arabia  (Read 11408 times)

Rami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Yahweh's Volcano, Sodom, Mohammed and Arabia
« on: June 23, 2009, 07:26:09 PM »
Peace,

A quick quote from freud

Jahve [i.e. Yahweh] was certainly a volcano-god. As we know, however, Egypt has no volcanoes and the mountains of the Sinai peninsula have never been volcanic; on the other hand, volcanoes which may have been active up to a late period are found along the western border of Arabia. One of these mountains must have been the Sinai-Horeb which was believed to be Jahve’s abode.

Sigmund Freud, Moses and Monotheism (1939; New York: Vintage, 1967), p. 39.

Coupling it with some facts....

-Mohammed lived near the vicinity of Sodom.
-Sodom was destroyed by brimstone which most probably originate from a volcano.
-The Quran states that is narrating the tales of the surrounding towns.

Conclusion: The Holy Land is in Western Arabia together with the House of God and the Holy Mountain 'Sinai'.

What do you think?

Peace.

Rev.John

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Yahweh's Volcano, Sodom, Mohammed and Arabia
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 12:57:24 PM »
Peace,

A quick quote from freud

Jahve [i.e. Yahweh] was certainly a volcano-god. As we know, however, Egypt has no volcanoes and the mountains of the Sinai peninsula have never been volcanic; on the other hand, volcanoes which may have been active up to a late period are found along the western border of Arabia. One of these mountains must have been the Sinai-Horeb which was believed to be Jahve’s abode.

Sigmund Freud, Moses and Monotheism (1939; New York: Vintage, 1967), p. 39.

Coupling it with some facts....

-Mohammed lived near the vicinity of Sodom.
-Sodom was destroyed by brimstone which most probably originate from a volcano.
-The Quran states that is narrating the tales of the surrounding towns.

Conclusion: The Holy Land is in Western Arabia together with the House of God and the Holy Mountain 'Sinai'.

What do you think?

Peace.

Interesting concept. I believe that as God created the universe, then the whole universe must be Holy Land
http://www.ChristianChurchofReality.com
Only God has the answer and only God knows the truth
www.islandminister.com

Just so you know, I am a God-alone Christian and a Church Minister

MUNZIR ALI

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 01:13:16 PM »
Interesting concept. I believe that as God created the universe, then the whole universe must be Holy Land
:handshake:  :yes

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
5:12 God took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent from them twelve representatives, and God said, "I am with you if you hold the contact prayer, contribute towards betterment, acknowledge My messengers, support them, and give God a loan of righteousness; then I will cancel your sins and admit you into gardens with rivers flowing beneath." Whoever rejects after this from you, then he has strayed from the path.

5:13 But because of them breaking their covenant, We have cursed them, made their hearts become hardened. They take the words out of context; and they forgot much of what they were reminded of. You will still discover betrayal in them except for a few; so pardon them and overlook; God loves the good doers.

5:14 Also from those who said, "We are Christian," we took their covenant. But they disregarded some of the commandments given to them. Consequently, we condemned them to animosity and hatred among themselves, until the Day of Resurrection. GOD will then inform them of everything they had done.

5:15 People of the book, Our messenger has come to you to proclaim for you much of what you were hiding from the book, and to ignore over much. A light has come to you from God and a clarifying book.

5:16 God guides with it whoever follows His acceptance, to the ways of peace; and He brings them out of the darkness and into the light by His leave; and He guides them to a Straight Path.

5:17 Ingrates/rejecters/deniers of the truth indeed are those who have said, "God is the Messiah the son of Mary." Say, "Who has any power against God if He had wanted to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother, and all who are on earth!" To God is the sovereignty of heavens and earth and all that is in-between; He creates what He pleases. God is capable of all things.

5:18 The Jews and the Christians said, "We are God's children and His loved ones." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" No, you are merely humans from what He has created. He forgives whom He pleases, and He punishes whom He pleases. To God is the sovereignty of heavens, earth, and all that is in-between, and to Him is the destiny.

5:19 O people of the book, Our messenger has come to clarify for you after a period of absence of messengers; so that you cannot say, "No bearer of good news or warner has come to us;" for a bearer of good news and a warner has come to you; and God is capable of all things.

5:20 Moses said to his people, "My people, remember God's favor upon you that he made amongst you prophets, and made you sovereigns, and he gave you what He had not given any from the worlds."

5:21 "O my people, enter the holy land that God Has decreed for you, and do not turn your backs, or you will become losers."

The Holy Land is Israel.

7:128 Moses said to his people: "Seek help with God, and be patient; for the land is God's. He will inherit it to whom He pleases of His servants; and the victory belongs to the righteous."

21:105 We have decreed in the Psalms, after the reminder, that the earth shall be inherited by My righteous servants.
Never be afraid to accept new view points, even if they seem extremely controversial and you know others would criticize you for it.

Rami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »
5:12 God took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent from them twelve representatives, and God said, "I am with you if you hold the contact prayer, contribute towards betterment, acknowledge My messengers, support them, and give God a loan of righteousness; then I will cancel your sins and admit you into gardens with rivers flowing beneath." Whoever rejects after this from you, then he has strayed from the path.

5:13 But because of them breaking their covenant, We have cursed them, made their hearts become hardened. They take the words out of context; and they forgot much of what they were reminded of. You will still discover betrayal in them except for a few; so pardon them and overlook; God loves the good doers.

5:14 Also from those who said, "We are Christian," we took their covenant. But they disregarded some of the commandments given to them. Consequently, we condemned them to animosity and hatred among themselves, until the Day of Resurrection. GOD will then inform them of everything they had done.

5:15 People of the book, Our messenger has come to you to proclaim for you much of what you were hiding from the book, and to ignore over much. A light has come to you from God and a clarifying book.

5:16 God guides with it whoever follows His acceptance, to the ways of peace; and He brings them out of the darkness and into the light by His leave; and He guides them to a Straight Path.

5:17 Ingrates/rejecters/deniers of the truth indeed are those who have said, "God is the Messiah the son of Mary." Say, "Who has any power against God if He had wanted to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother, and all who are on earth!" To God is the sovereignty of heavens and earth and all that is in-between; He creates what He pleases. God is capable of all things.

5:18 The Jews and the Christians said, "We are God's children and His loved ones." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" No, you are merely humans from what He has created. He forgives whom He pleases, and He punishes whom He pleases. To God is the sovereignty of heavens, earth, and all that is in-between, and to Him is the destiny.

5:19 O people of the book, Our messenger has come to clarify for you after a period of absence of messengers; so that you cannot say, "No bearer of good news or warner has come to us;" for a bearer of good news and a warner has come to you; and God is capable of all things.

5:20 Moses said to his people, "My people, remember God's favor upon you that he made amongst you prophets, and made you sovereigns, and he gave you what He had not given any from the worlds."

5:21 "O my people, enter the holy land that God Has decreed for you, and do not turn your backs, or you will become losers."

The Holy Land is Israel.

7:128 Moses said to his people: "Seek help with God, and be patient; for the land is God's. He will inherit it to whom He pleases of His servants; and the victory belongs to the righteous."

21:105 We have decreed in the Psalms, after the reminder, that the earth shall be inherited by My righteous servants.

And Israel is in Arabia. And Israel is Jacob btw not a land!

The Amalekites and Canaan are around the region of Mecca.

The Jordan are the mountaineous ridge east to Hijaz. It is NOT a river.

The OT doesn't recognize the dead sea AT ALL!!!

Peace.

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 03:36:53 PM »
And Israel is in Arabia.

:rotfl:

And Israel is Jacob btw not a land!

Isreal = Jacob. I have been thinking about the issue of Israel having been a person. Do you have any proof?

Never be afraid to accept new view points, even if they seem extremely controversial and you know others would criticize you for it.

Rev.John

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 07:23:13 PM »
:rotfl:

Isreal = Jacob. I have been thinking about the issue of Israel having been a person. Do you have any proof?

It is in the old testament
http://www.ChristianChurchofReality.com
Only God has the answer and only God knows the truth
www.islandminister.com

Just so you know, I am a God-alone Christian and a Church Minister

Rami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 08:09:51 PM »

No where in the Quran does it call the children of Israel 'Israel'. Thats a silly nationalist word that is wrong and has no relation to the Quran. Israel is a man. There is no clear evidence in the Quran that he is Jacob. But as usual, as everything in the Quran is apparently vague, you can deduce from the general knowledge of the abrahamic religions.

3:93 All the food was made lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel forbade for himself before the Torah was sent down. Say: "Bring the Torah and recite it if you are truthful."

Aside from the weirdness of the verse, Israel is clearly a person who prohibited what God didn't prohibit!!

Peace.

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 01:22:18 PM »
Peace

Israel is a man.

Proof please.

But as usual, as everything in the Quran is apparently vague

28:2 These are the signs of the clear book

54:17 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?
54:22 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?
54:32 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?
54:40 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

3:93 All the food was made lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel forbade for himself before the Torah was sent down. Say: "Bring the Torah and recite it if you are truthful."

Aside from the weirdness of the verse, Israel is clearly a person who prohibited what God didn't prohibit!!

That is a bit far-fetched. It is possible that Israel as a nation prohibited things that God didnt prohibit.

Rami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 02:15:09 PM »
Peace

Proof please.

28:2 These are the signs of the clear book

54:17 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?
54:22 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?
54:32 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?
54:40 We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

That is a bit far-fetched. It is possible that Israel as a nation prohibited things that God didibt prohibit.

The verse says HIMSELF! What more proof do you want?! Israel forbade things on himself and so his sons followed him. It is as simple as that. I guess Israel was on a diet.

Regarding the Israel in Arabia, this theory is not a joke, a 1000 page research have been released comparing the Torah, Secular Arab History and Jahliyia poetry showing very suspicious resemblance.

http://www.manbaralrai.com/?q=node/36317