Author Topic: Ayah Of The Day  (Read 60442 times)

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Ayah Of The Day
« Reply #350 on: April 24, 2019, 11:19:22 PM »
If that page gives some problem, being heavy, it may be seen here segmented into parts:

http://haqeeqat.pk/Quran.Corpus-1.htm

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #351 on: April 25, 2019, 08:52:41 AM »
brilliant work brother mazhar  :group:

last time when i checked it was incomplete only few verses from chapter 2 were there... it would be the great help for the people who read quran in urdu

when i find time i also have intentions to translate the work of prominent people who wrote in english (like wakas and layth) it will be my two cents in the ongoing process of knowledge sharing with people who wills to get guided.. specially so called muslims of tradition need that  knowledge...

truth is this hardly any of those so called muslims knows anything about grand QURAN...
most of the muslims died before even reading the meanings of quran, they only know what others told them about quran...

once a person told me its written in quran if u say a word khanzeer ur tonge will be unpure/filthy for 40 days  :rotfl: and he didnt even know quran itself use word khanzeer in it...

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #352 on: April 25, 2019, 08:56:54 AM »
brilliant work brother mazhar  :group:

last time when i checked it was incomplete only few verses from chapter 2 were there... it would be the great help for the people who read quran in urdu

when i find time i also have intentions to translate the work of prominent people who wrote in english (like wakas and layth) it will be my two cents in the ongoing process of knowledge sharing with people who wills to get guided.. specially so called muslims of tradition need that  knowledge...

truth is this hardly any of those so called muslims knows anything about grand QURAN...
most of the muslims died before even reading the meanings of quran, they only know what others told them about quran...

once a person told me its written in quran if u say a word khanzeer ur tonge will be unpure/filthy for 40 days  :rotfl: and he didnt even know quran itself use word khanzeer in it...

Thanks. I hope you will keep checking it. I am daily uploading additions.

Why not you try translating verses of Qur'an in Urdu instead of translating English translations. If you wish to translate some English translation better to choose that of George Sale or John Rodwell because other translations are more or less plagiarism of those works.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #353 on: April 25, 2019, 09:01:24 AM »
just one thing brother mazhar, your language style in both urdu and english is so much complicated. most of the words u say must need dictionary for better understanding for the people who are not on a level of scholarly ideas..( i mean can u make it more simple ). although i can understand it well but i can feel other people not even having an idea what some words mean even the native urdu speaker lol ...

God bless you

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #354 on: April 25, 2019, 09:03:08 AM »

Why not you try translating verses of Qur'an in Urdu instead of translating English translations. If you wish to translate some English translation better to choose that of George Sale or John Rodwell because other translations are more or less plagiarism of those works.

i mean i will translate the articles of other people in urdu , not the translation of quran

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #355 on: April 25, 2019, 09:21:41 AM »
just one thing brother mazhar, your language style in both urdu and english is so much complicated. most of the words u say must need dictionary for better understanding for the people who are not on a level of scholarly ideas..( i mean can u make it more simple ). although i can understand it well but i can feel other people not even having an idea what some words mean even the native urdu speaker lol ...

God bless you

The problem is that I intend to keep the meanings added by grammar, syntax and tone to the source text intact in the target language. Can you simplify translation of some ayahs whereby I could get an idea.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #356 on: April 25, 2019, 10:51:29 AM »
The problem is that I intend to keep the meanings added by grammar, syntax and tone to the source text intact in the target language.

yes brother mazhar i fully understand what you want to convey to the people for me its an excellent effort from ur side.. but as we know our people are not much rich in understanding grammer and literal excellency, so for them its quite hard to grasp if they dnt use dictionary...

Can you simplify translation of some ayahs whereby I could get an idea.

yes sure ,
lets start from the very first verse..

یہ ہے وہ کتاب جس کے مجموعہ کلام ؍بیان میں تخیل،مفروضوں،تصور،غیر تصدیق شدہ،نفسیاتی ہیجان پر مبنی ایسا کچھ موادبھی نہیں جودوران مطالعہ باعث الجھن، اضطراب و ہیجان بنے/؍یہ ہے وہ کتابِ
یہ کتابِ لا ریب منزل کی جانب ہادی؍ راہنما ہے متقین[محتاط اور غلط روش سے اپنے آپ کو محفوظ رکھنے والوں] کیلئےخاص جوریب سے منزہ بیانِ حقیقت ہے
۔

RED parts most of them are not present in original arabic..
GREEN are already arabic words how can urdu reader understand it..

if i have to make it simple i will write in such a way...

" yeh eik essi kitab hai jiss mai koi shak o shuba nahi k hidayat ka sabab hai un logo k liye jo apni zindagi ko achay tareekay say guzarna chahtay hain"

in this way everybody can understand even if they have not rich knowledge  in urdu... but i think u leave it as it is bcoz scholarly level people can really enjoy the effort you put it in... to be honest.. our people are already lazy let them use dictionaries for their own good  :laugh:

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #357 on: April 25, 2019, 11:52:47 AM »
yes brother mazhar i fully understand what you want to convey to the people for me its an excellent effort from ur side.. but as we know our people are not much rich in understanding grammer and literal excellency, so for them its quite hard to grasp if they dnt use dictionary...

yes sure ,
lets start from the very first verse..

یہ ہے وہ کتاب جس کے مجموعہ کلام ؍بیان میں تخیل،مفروضوں،تصور،غیر تصدیق شدہ،نفسیاتی ہیجان پر مبنی ایسا کچھ موادبھی نہیں جودوران مطالعہ باعث الجھن، اضطراب و ہیجان بنے/؍یہ ہے وہ کتابِ
یہ کتابِ لا ریب منزل کی جانب ہادی؍ راہنما ہے متقین[محتاط اور غلط روش سے اپنے آپ کو محفوظ رکھنے والوں] کیلئےخاص جوریب سے منزہ بیانِ حقیقت ہے
۔

RED parts most of them are not present in original arabic..
GREEN are already arabic words how can urdu reader understand it..

if i have to make it simple i will write in such a way...

" yeh eik essi kitab hai jiss mai koi shak o shuba nahi k hidayat ka sabab hai un logo k liye jo apni zindagi ko achay tareekay say guzarna chahtay hain"

in this way everybody can understand even if they have not rich knowledge  in urdu... but i think u leave it as it is bcoz scholarly level people can really enjoy the effort you put it in... to be honest.. our people are already lazy let them use dictionaries for their own good  :laugh:

Difference between Shak and Raiba

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #358 on: April 29, 2019, 06:14:28 AM »
By the grace of Allah the Exalted, 20 chapters are uploaded

http://haqeeqat.pk/Quran.Corpus-1.htm

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #359 on: May 04, 2019, 04:56:22 AM »
026-سُوۡرَةُ الشعراء

طسٓمٓ .26:01١

Three mutually conjoined/sewn consonants of Arabic alphabet ( أبجدية عربية‎); First consonant Ta ﻁ‎, it has no additional sign/mark suggesting its pronunciation with its normal sound; the middle conjoined consonant Seen ـسـ‎ and last Meem ـم‎ both have above them ancillary glyph/ prolongation sign/mark which extends/stretches the sound value of the letter to which it is added. Prolongation sign/mark is found whenever the following word begins with still letter. Letter  ـسـ is followed by/ends in still "noon" and so is ـم ending with still "Mee'm-ميم " in pronunciation. [26:01]

تِلْكَ ءَايَٟتُ ٱلْـكِـتَٟبِ ٱلْمُبِيـنِ .26:02٢

These are the Aa'ya'at: unitary passages of the Book which is characteristically Explicit: conveyor of information in succinct, individuated, distinct and crystallized manner ? [26:02]

لَعَلَّكَ بَٟخِعٚ نَّفْسَكَ أَ لَّا يَكُونُوا۟ مُؤْمِنِيـنَ .26:03٣

You the Messenger will perhaps be exerting too much of yourself considering that otherwise they might not heartily become believers of it (Qur?ān).  [26:03]

إِن نَّشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْـهِـم مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ ءَايَةٙ

[You should not grieve for their non belief, relax since] Should Our Majesty so decide, We could send upon them from the Sky such an unprecedented demonstrative sign ?
فَظَلَّتْ أَعْنَٟقُهُـمْ لَـهَا خَٟضِعِيـنَ .26:04٤

Whereupon their necks would have bent for that in humility. [26:04]
وَمَا يَأْتِيـهِـم مِّن ذِكْرٛ مِّنَ ٱلرَّحْـمَـٰنِ مُحْدَثٛ إِلَّا كَانُوا۟۟ عَنْهُ مُعْـرِضِيـنَ .26:05٥

And whatever warning-information comes to their notice anew quoted from the Reminder-Admonishment (Qur?ān) communicated by Ar'Reh'maan the Exalted; their response has been but to avoid that after having seen/read it.  [26:05]

http://haqeeqat.pk/Quran.Corpus-7PartSura26-29.htm