News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Ayah Of The Day

Started by TAJ, May 18, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IsaMuslim

أفنجعل المسلمين كالمجرمين
Should We treat those who submitted the same as those who are criminals?
68:35
Is he who is based on proof from his Lord, as he for whom his evil works have been adorned for him and they followed their desires?
~ 47:14 ~

IsaMuslim

يأيها الذين ءامنوا كونوا قومين بالقسط شهداء لله ولو على أنفسكم أو الولدين والأقربين إن يكن غنيا أو فقيرا فالله أولى بهما فلا تتبعوا الهوى أن تعدلوا وإن تلوا أو تعرضوا فإن الله كان بما تعملون خبيرا
O you who believe, stand with justice as witnesses to God, even if against yourselves, or the parents or the relatives. Even if he be rich or poor, God is more worthy of them, so do not follow desire into being unjust. And if you twist or turn away, then God is Expert over what you do.
4:135
Is he who is based on proof from his Lord, as he for whom his evil works have been adorned for him and they followed their desires?

IsaMuslim

لو أنزلنا هذا القرءان على جبل لرأيته خشعا متصدعا من خشية الله وتلك الأمثل نضربها للناس لعلهم يتفكرون
Had We sent down this Qur'an to a mountain, you
would have seen it trembling, crumbling, out of concern from God.
And such are the examples We put forth for the people, that they may reflect.

59:21

IsaMuslim

إنني أنا الله لا إله إلا أنا فاعبدني وأقم الصلوة لذكري
"I am God, there is no god except Me, so serve Me and hold the communion for My remembrance."
20:14

IsaMuslim

سأصرف عن ءايتي الذين يتكبرون في الأرض بغير الحق وإن يروا كل ءاية لا يؤمنوا بها وإن يروا سبيل الرشد لا يتخذوه سبيلا وإن يروا سبيل الغي يتخذوه سبيلا ذلك بأنهم كذبوا بءايتنا وكانوا عنها غفلين
I will turn away from My revelations those who are arrogant on the earth without right, and if they see every sign they do not believe in it, and if they see the path of guidance they do not take it as a path; and if they see the path of mischief, they take it as a path. That is because they have denied Our revelations and were heedless of them.
7:146

IsaMuslim

وإذ أسر النبي إلى بعض أزوجه حديثا فلما نبأت به وأظهره الله عليه عرف بعضه وأعرض عن بعض فلما نبأها به قالت من أنبأك هذا قال نبأني العليم الخبير
And when the prophet confided a narrative to some of his wives, then one of them spread it, and God revealed it to him, he recognized part of it and denied part. So when he informed her, she said: "Who informed you of this?" He said: "I was informed by the Knowledgeable, the Expert."
66:3

Sultan Brandon

In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

4:125 And who is better in the system than the one who submits himself to God, and he is a good doer, and he follows the creed of Abraham in monotheism?  And God took Abraham as a friend.

ومن احسن دينا ممن اسلم وجهه لله وهو محسن واتبع ملة ابراهيم حنيفا واتخذ الله ابراهيم خليلا

Mazhar

بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْـمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيـمِ .١
Elided Verb: The elevated Messenger of Allah the Exalted pronounced:

"Ar'Reh'maan: the Personal Name of Allah the Exalted is the recourse.

Ar'Reh'maan is eternally the Fountain of Infinite Mercy". [1:01]

(آقائے نامدار رسول کریم ﷺنے ارشاد فرمایا]ا للہ تعالیٰ کے اسم ذات الرَّحمٰن سے ابتدا ہے جومنبع رحمت ہیں۔(۱]

Explanation: Video (Urdu); Word by word analysis [English - Urdu] Roots: س م و; ر ح م Video Urdu adjective: ٱلرَّحِيـمِ Video Proper Noun: ٱلرَّحْـمَـٰنِ

Under construction page for complete searchable Qur'an on one html page[/url[
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

Mazhar

Quote from: Mazhar on April 05, 2019, 11:23:34 AM

Under construction page for complete searchable Qur'an on one html page[/url[

In Sha Allah this will be a Quran,Corpus on one page. Google search engine (F-3) will be able to search single word, any string of words, phrases, sentence occurrences in entire Qur'an visible and study-able for perceiving the concept.

The grammatical units (Arabic text) will also be linked for complete study of the unit with reference to the entire Qur'an.

Under every sentence the Roots employed therein will be mentioned and linked to the page showing its semantic field, all the words made from it, separately nouns and verbs; and with link to Classical Lexicons and Lane's Lexicon.

Insights and ideas as to how it can still further made comprehensive are requested.

We have developed a modified font using font me_quran and two others with alterations to get a display exactly of Saudi suhaf.

Mazhar

Quote from: Mazhar on April 05, 2019, 12:19:09 PM
In Sha Allah this will be a Quran,Corpus on one page. Google search engine (F-3) will be able to search single word, any string of words, phrases, sentence occurrences in entire Qur'an visible and study-able for perceiving the concept.

The grammatical units (Arabic text) will also be linked for complete study of the unit with reference to the entire Qur'an.

Under every sentence the Roots employed therein will be mentioned and linked to the page showing its semantic field, all the words made from it, separately nouns and verbs; and with link to Classical Lexicons and Lane's Lexicon.

Insights and ideas as to how it can still further made comprehensive are requested.

We have developed a modified font using font me_quran and two others with alterations to get a display exactly of Saudi suhaf.

Alhamdo liAllah,

Upto Chapter 7 is uploaded wiht English translation. Volunteers needed to check and edit both Arabic text and Translation.

Quran.corpus on one page(under construction)