Ayah Of The Day

Started by TAJ, May 18, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabrinoo

Quote from: TAJ on May 18, 2009, 10:25:21 AM
Peace ,
Dear Brother
I accept but a little confused kindly clarify:

if all dpends on Allah's will than their is not point struggling for sovereignity and dignity?
if all depends on our wish,will and struggle than may we assume that our will is Allah's will?
[/list]
I request reply on " fabrinoo@gmail.com"

قُلِ ٱللَّهُمَّ مَـٰلِكَ ٱلۡمُلۡكِ تُؤۡتِى ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مَن تَشَآءُ وَتَنزِعُ ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مِمَّن تَشَآءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَآءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَآءُ‌  ۖ  بِيَدِكَ ٱلۡخَيۡرُ‌  ۖ  إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ۬   

Say, ?O Allāh, Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty off from whom You will. And You dignify whoever You will and You indignify whoever You will. In Your hand is [all] the goodness. Indeed, You are over all things competent.  (3:26)

َالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا

Mazhar

Muna'fi'qeen: Imposter believers

Be aware of such person affiliated with the set of people (in those days Jews) who proclaims;

"We have accepted the belief in Allah the Exalted and the Last Day".

Such people declare it while they have certainly not become the believers.
[2:08]

They are Muna'fi'qeen: the first characteristic feature of Muna'fi'qeen is their claim of believing in Allah, the Last Day and verbally testifying that Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam is certainly the Messenger of Allah the Exalted as told in 63:01. Therefore, it should not be translated by the word Hypocrite, since amongst non believers there could be hypocrites but they are NOT Muna'fi'qeen, they will have a better class-place in Hell-Prison than Muna'fi'qeen: the Imposter believers. 

Word by Word grammar and syntax 2:8
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

Mazhar

They seek by contrary to fact verbal assertion to beguile Allah the Exalted and convince those who have accepted consciously and truly [the Messenger and Grand Qur'aan].
However, in fact they deceive none by false declaration of belief except their own selves.
Meanwhile they analyze not to realize-perceive this fact [since do not see beyond their selfish stakes]. [2:09]
Pathological beliefs-a disease-psychological disorder-envy, jealousy, malice, bias, rancour is self implanted-nurtured within their hearts-locus of understanding-consciousness.
Thereby, it being their willful act, Allah the Exalted has let them increased-flourished with regard to their respective disease [by leaving them as condemned-discarded].
Beware, a severe punishment is in wait-prepared for them.
That is for reason that they kept publicly lying by deceptive proclamations of belief. [2:10]
Moreover, when it was said for them: "You people should not purposely cause disorder-imbalance-distortions-spread wicked and unsound conjectural ideas in the society";
they replied, claiming: "We are only the perfectionists". [2:11]
Beware; the fact of the matter is that they are truly the distorter-creators of disorder-imbalances-spreaders of wicked unsound ideas.
However, they realize it not. [2:12]
Moreover, when it was said to them-Muna'fi'qeen: "You people incline to accept likewise as other people have heartily accepted";
they replied: "Should we accept likewise as the Fools have accepted?"
No, the fact of the matter is that they themselves are truly the Fools []. However, they know not-intend to know it [under duality of thought to retain association with Non-believing Jews]. [2:13]
Be informed: when they confronted those who had truly believed [whom they regarded fools on their back]; they said to them: "We have accepted-believed".
However, while in privacy with their colleagues of devilish psyche and conduct, they said to them clarifying: "Certainly, We are affiliated with you people. We only contrive jesting with them". [2:14]
[These fools do not understand that] Allah the Exalted by will and design keeps ignoring-discarding them with contempt.
Moreover, He the Exalted lets them prolonging in their defiant brims, leaving them in state of blind distracted wandering (in company of their brothers, evil-doers Refer 7:202) [2:15]‪
They are the people who have purchased the vagrancy-straying exchanging with the Guidance-Grand Qur'aan.
Thereby, their "Instant Commerce" did not yield benefit [hope of enjoying favour of both parties; instead even lost confidence of their original party].
It retained them in a state of those who incline not to become guided aright. [2:16]

Word by word grammatical analysis 2:9-16

Mazhar

Their-Muna'fi'qeen: imposter believers semblance: it resemblance a person who diligently kindled a fire.

Thereby, the moment the kindled fire energized and illuminated his surroundings; Allah the Exalted caused fading away visual faculty of them: Muna'fi'qeen.

And He the Exalted has discarded them in layers of darkness where they observe not. [2:17]

These Muna'fi'qeen: imposter believers act like deaf, dumb, blind.
Resultantly, they do not revert to guidance. [2:18]

Or alternatively, their example is as if a صَيِّبٍ Hyperbolic-Intensive participle-Supercell thunderstorm has suddenly overtaken them from the Sky.
Layers of darkness and activity of excited movements, and luminosity-lightening keep happening within [him-صَيِّبٍ] Supercell thunderstorm.
They press their fingers in their Ears on hearing stunning thunder-clap to guard fear of the death.
Know it; Allah the Exalted is ever encompassing who deliberately/constantly refuse to accept. [2:19]

The lightening may soon blur-obscure their vision faculty.
Whenever lightening caused illuminating flash for them, they walked therein; and when it caused darkening effect upon them they stopped stand still.
However, if it were the will of Allah the Exalted, He could have taken away their faculty of hearing and visions.
It is a fact that Allah the Exalted is eternally the Causality Determiner upon every and all things. [2:20]

Detailed analysis alongwith arabic text2:17-20

Recluse

The following ayah was my reply to a retarded atheist who cited a so-called "scientific study" showing that atheists have a higher IQ than religious people.

"And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not."(Baqarah 13)

Mazhar

O you the Mankind, listen attentively;

You demonstrate subservience and allegiance to your Sustainer Lord.

He the Exalted has created you people, and those who lived before you.

This demonstrative allegiance might let you people adopt rational conduct avoiding unrestrained moves in reverence and fear of your Creator and Sustainer Lord. [2:21]

Your Sustainer Lord had for you caused the spreading of the Earth serving as floor-carpet;

And the Sky stretched in the manner of an overarching canopy.

Moreover, He the Exalted descended water from the Sky.

Thereat, with this Water, He the Exalted brought out a variety of fruits-shrubs, as means of subsistence for you people.

Thereat having seen the world around you as integrated whole you people should not ascribe and declare others as the likes with reference to Allah the Exalted;

since you people have logical understanding of there being none alike [realization of universe as a coherent unit manifesting Sole Creator]. [2:22]

This first direct address to humanity, comprising thirty eight words, perhaps encompasses entire philosophical pursuit undertaken prior to its revelation till date, and answers simplistically. Philosophy deals among other things with these questions [Knowledge and Religious Experience-Dr. Allama Muhammad Iqbal]:

Character and general structure of the universe in which we live;

Is there a permanent element in the constitution of this universe?

How are we related to it? What place do we occupy in it?

What is the kind of conduct that befits the place we occupy?

A man on attaining reflection capability confronts physical and social world and wants to enquire about it. These two unitary verbal passages address and answer above questions. The test of a Book, considered Guide in time and space coupled with lofty declaration as void of conjectural substance, is that a reader like me of ordinary prudence be not confused or perplexed in perceiving what is stated; otherwise he might loose interest in the Book. Moreover, if the Book makes a demand upon reader, it must give him a plausible reason to admit and obey that.

Character and general structure of the universe in which we live is depicted as is visible to naked eye. The Earth, the Sky, Water which is also the source of botanical produce that serves as sustenance for humans is what the universe is all about outwardly. The character and structure of universe is finite as captured by mere observation. This yields a logical understanding of a coherent universe. Everything is interrelated, they are just one unit. Earth and sky are interrelated, sky and water are interrelated; and water and the produce of earth have inter relationship.

The permanent element in the constitution of outwardly universe is vividly evident by our own observation since people before us lived in the same universe. "He the Exalted has created you people, and those who existed before you". Men disappeared, universe is still there.

We are not related to finite Universe enclave in a sky and earth. We are not meant for the universe. Universe is meant for us. It owes its existence because of us. It is visible to naked eye and to logical understanding of "the wise men", that the Universe is coherently structured to relate and serve us. This reflects what place do we occupy in it. We are not infinite but are not that sort of finite as the universe is.

Continue

Translation after grammatical analysis and sentence segmentation 2:21-22

farida

Quote from: Mazhar on August 18, 2013, 05:05:37 AM
O you the Mankind, listen attentively;

You demonstrate subservience and allegiance to your Sustainer Lord.

He the Exalted has created you people, and those who lived before you.

This demonstrative allegiance might let you people adopt rational conduct avoiding unrestrained moves in reverence and fear of your Creator and Sustainer Lord. [2:21]

Your Sustainer Lord had for you caused the spreading of the Earth serving as floor-carpet;

And the Sky stretched in the manner of an overarching canopy.

Moreover, He the Exalted descended water from the Sky.

Thereat, with this Water, He the Exalted brought out a variety of fruits-shrubs, as means of subsistence for you people.

Thereat having seen the world around you as integrated whole you people should not ascribe and declare others as the likes with reference to Allah the Exalted;

since you people have logical understanding of there being none alike [realization of universe as a coherent unit manifesting Sole Creator]. [2:22]

This first direct address to humanity, comprising thirty eight words, perhaps encompasses entire philosophical pursuit undertaken prior to its revelation till date, and answers simplistically. Philosophy deals among other things with these questions [Knowledge and Religious Experience-Dr. Allama Muhammad Iqbal]:

Character and general structure of the universe in which we live;

Is there a permanent element in the constitution of this universe?

How are we related to it? What place do we occupy in it?

What is the kind of conduct that befits the place we occupy?

A man on attaining reflection capability confronts physical and social world and wants to enquire about it. These two unitary verbal passages address and answer above questions. The test of a Book, considered Guide in time and space coupled with lofty declaration as void of conjectural substance, is that a reader like me of ordinary prudence be not confused or perplexed in perceiving what is stated; otherwise he might loose interest in the Book. Moreover, if the Book makes a demand upon reader, it must give him a plausible reason to admit and obey that.

Character and general structure of the universe in which we live is depicted as is visible to naked eye. The Earth, the Sky, Water which is also the source of botanical produce that serves as sustenance for humans is what the universe is all about outwardly. The character and structure of universe is finite as captured by mere observation. This yields a logical understanding of a coherent universe. Everything is interrelated, they are just one unit. Earth and sky are interrelated, sky and water are interrelated; and water and the produce of earth have inter relationship.

The permanent element in the constitution of outwardly universe is vividly evident by our own observation since people before us lived in the same universe. "He the Exalted has created you people, and those who existed before you". Men disappeared, universe is still there.

We are not related to finite Universe enclave in a sky and earth. We are not meant for the universe. Universe is meant for us. It owes its existence because of us. It is visible to naked eye and to logical understanding of "the wise men", that the Universe is coherently structured to relate and serve us. This reflects what place do we occupy in it. We are not infinite but are not that sort of finite as the universe is.

Continue

Translation after grammatical analysis and sentence segmentation 2:21-22

salaam + brother Mazhar

This is amazing!!!! I just finished doing my home work for my imam al-amiy on QMC model with reference to surah 13;1-5 and wrote to him that I will further work on it and then I came on FM and first thing I read it your post above wuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. wuw
May ALLAAH guide all to learn of His knowledge inshaa ALLAAH

MOHD RASHID YUSOF

Why can't we translate the Reading (Quran) in a comlete manner, without mixing it with Arabic words, unless they are proper nouns? And what is your understanding of contact prayer? Is it the ritual salat that seem to be the interpretation every in the book? It does not make great sense that God is most particular of this one ritual or of any form of rituals, if to observe the whole context of the Book.If so how exactly is the ritual or of any other rituals is done, if ever the translation is right? I observe that much of the translations of the Book is much corrupted as I see it in my common sense. The only Book/Reading that I should depend for my guidance is no longer dependable. Thus the only way left for me is to get from God himself and he has guided me much trough His direct inspiration/dreams to me.Certainly much of mankind dislike God, and many too don't believe that God communicates easily withanybody, thus they themselves prohibit God's communication with them.Nothing can be more stupid than this. Do you know that all dreams is His inspiration? Get back to the Book and observe deeply without any previous mind set.TQ.

Mazhar

QuoteThus the only way left for me is to get from God himself and he has guided me much trough His direct inspiration/dreams to me.

Satan inspires. Allah the Exalted only guides. And the method of guiding is universally the same-the Book.

Mazhar

وَإِنْ كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَى عَبْدِنَا
فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ
وَادْعُواْ شُهَدَاءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ
إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

And listen: Provided you are perturbed: cast in disconcerting duality of mind regarding authoring- compilation of that: Qur'aan, which We have gradually revealed upon Our Sincere Allegiant; [10:38;11:13,35; 32:03; 46:08] 

The best course to get out of disconcerting duality of mind on this point is that you bring one Surat: Segment authored in semblance of a Segment of it: Qur'aan.

For the needful, you invite-get help of all your friends-helpers-lawyers available to you other than Allah the Exalted.

Try it, if you were truthful in expressing perplexity about source of Qur'aan. [2:23]

Translation after grammatical parsing 2L23

A simple solution is suggested. If someone is perplexed that the Qur'aan is not a Divine Revelation but is authored by the exalted Messenger Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam: it should be easy to find a short text authored by another writer-linguist, not replica, but just resembling that of Qur'aan. Moreover, the tools of Arabic language are equally available to writers and linguists the world over. Therefore, if he is its author, then it should not be hard to find another work resembling it.

The humanity is the audience of Qur'aan; Arabs and non-Arabs. Therefore, suggestion is not for trying authoring a : a segment denoting: "an Enclave of superiority and elevation-Ascending Leap",  resembling one of Qur'aan. But the challenge is to bring it from anywhere including the Mother City Mecca and at any point in time. The challenge will never be met.

Introduction of Qur'aan: The only Infinitely Reliable Book