Author Topic: Ayah Of The Day  (Read 59362 times)

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Ayah Of The Day
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2013, 11:21:41 AM »
salaam brother Mazhar

I see what you are saying above, but to satisfy my curiosity, do you mind telling me of at least one incident when you studied another's piece of work, with full attenion and a free mind, or is it all about what you hold to be the right approach?

salaam

Salamun alaiki,

Please put your view point or someone's else if there is anything that could negate what is said above about a letter, two consonants and two glyphs in the first Ayah of Second chapter. Better to open a thread only on this Alif Laam Meem.

farida

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2013, 12:03:51 PM »
Salamun alaiki,
Better to open a thread only on this Alif Laam Meem.
Salaam
Brother you know exactly why you were unable to grant me my wish  :(
Please put your view point or someone's else if there is anything that could negate what is said above about a letter two consonants and two glyphs in the first Ayah of Second chapter. 
Well you may not like it but I will be frank and say 'Your work has no basis in the Quran; it's only your opinion, and as you did not bother to study the ongoing thread about Alif Laam Miym, you would not understand what I am saying. Perhaps you feel it's beneath you to read the work of others? In that case, by all means stick with what you've created with your own hand.

salaam

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2013, 12:15:46 PM »
Salam Farida,

I have opened a thread for your satisfaction and to tell you what he says and what Qur'aan and the language Arabic says.

farida

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2013, 12:28:33 PM »
Salam Farida,

I have opened a thread for your satisfaction and to tell you what he says and what Qur'aan and the language Arabic says.
salaam
Brother it's wrong of you to say that you opened the thread for my satisfaction. I would have been much more satisfied if you could point out where al-amiyr is wrong, in his thread, as I am following that thread and don't find any faults there. I am worried that maybe it's due to my limited knowledge or shortsightedness, so if someone was to refute his claims, with a solid basis,(not like StopS etc) I would say 'indeed you did it for your sister farida'.

salaam

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2013, 01:00:28 PM »
This was exactly the intention. Therefore, I requested you to point it out what have you perceived from that which he says.

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »

This is the Book, you will find all the time reading it, that its contents are absolutely void of psychologically disconcerting suspicious, conjectural, whimsical, conflicting, un-certain, illusory, biased and opinionated matter.

This Book is a Guide-Manual for those who endeavor to remain cautious avoiding conduct inspired and governed by emotion in reverence and fear of Allah the Exalted. [2:02]

Word by Word Analysis

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2013, 01:07:27 AM »
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ

The characteristic feature of Mutta'qeena is that they heartily accept-believe in the presence-existence of the Unseen not in their sight [Creator-Allah, and what is stated in the Book].

And they steadfastly maintain the Institution of As-sa'laat-Time Bound Formal Rite demonstrating Servitude and allegiance;

Further, they heartily spend part of the worldly resources, which We have given them as sustenance. [only for seeking approval and attention of Allah the Exalted]. [2:003]

Word by word 2:3-Syntactic analysis

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #237 on: February 28, 2013, 02:35:40 PM »
وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ وَبِالْآخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ

Moreover, Mutta'qeena are those who consciously accept-believe in that; Grand Qur'aan which has been sent to you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam],

And they believe in that which were revealed by Allah the Exalted in times before you the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam].

Further, they are the people who have firm conviction in the Hereafter. [2:04]

Syntactic Analysis of 2:04

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #238 on: March 19, 2013, 02:53:38 PM »
أُوْلَـئِكَ عَلَى هُدًى مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ
وَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

The aforementioned people are journeying-progressing towards the destination-original abode on the guidance communicated by the Sustainer Lord of them ["My Aaya'at" in the Qur'aan] .

Know it that they are the people who are truly the endeavourers for perpetual success- fruitfulness. [2:05]

Word by Word analysis 2:05

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2013, 12:48:25 PM »
You the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] be informed about those who have deliberately refused to accept. that effect upon them is congruous whether you have cautioned them of potential consequences or have not yet cautioned them [for reasons hereinafter given in 2:07].

The end effect is that they will not incline to accept it-Grand Qur'aan. [2:06]

[the reason of advance news of their not believing is that] Allah the Exalted has sealed the wraps upon their hearts-intellectual consciousness.

Moreover, an obscuring veil hinders their faculty of listening and their faculties of observation.

Be mindful, a grave torment is in wait/prepared for them [on the Day of Resurrection]. [2:07]

Word by Word 2:6-7