Author Topic: Ayah Of The Day  (Read 59357 times)

jaythikay99

Re: Ayah Of The Day
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2009, 01:14:14 AM »

قل هل ننبئكم بالاخسرين اعمالا

18:103 Say: Shall We inform you who are the greatest losers in respect of deeds?

الذين ضل سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا وهم يحسبون انهم يحسنون صنعا
18:104 Those whose striving goes astray in the present life, while they think that they are working good deeds.

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2009, 05:14:03 PM »

A Book, Grand Qur'aan, which has since revealed/communicated/sent to you, the Messenger [Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam. Its purpose is not to create some hardship for you 20:02].

[Read with 11:12;18:06]
Therefore/for reason [that majority of people do not accept it], let there not be a feel of contraction and uneasiness in your chest from it;

the Book has been sent for the purpose/so that you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] admonish/awaken people with it [and all those whom Grand Qur'aan reached in time and space-6:19];

and for true believers this Book is frequented source/Reference Book for advice/guidance [in time and space].
[7:02]

http://www.haqeeqat.org.pk/English%20Tafsir%20e%20Haqeeqat/00.Arabic%20Text/007.%20Al%20Airaaf/007.%20Al%20Airaaf%20A.htm

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »
  [Similar command in 6:155;39:18,55]
You people physically follow, in letter and spirit without in between there being intervention of third party, that Book/Grand Qur'aan which has since been sent for you people from your Sustainer Lord

and apart from him/it/the Book sent  you people never physically follow any other fellows/patrons/guardians [who dictate/spread conjectural and hypothetical myths not mentioned in Grand Qur'aan]
  [Same pronouncement in same words in 27:62;69:42; similar 40:58]
Very little is that you people save in memory/recall-remember/pronounce to others [this direction].  [7:03]

http://haqeeqat.org.pk/English%20Tafsir%20e%20Haqeeqat/00.Arabic%20Text/007.%20Al%20Airaaf/007.%20Al%20Airaaf%20A.htm

jaythikay99

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »
Pharaoh:

(Pharaoh) said: You believe in him before I give you leave; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you enchantment, therefore I will certainly cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will certainly crucify you on the trunks of the palm trees, and certainly you will come to know which of us is the more severe and the more abiding in chastising.

GOD:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

Samia

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-1
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »
Pharaoh:

(Pharaoh) said: You believe in him before I give you leave; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you enchantment, therefore I will certainly cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will certainly crucify you on the trunks of the palm trees, and certainly you will come to know which of us is the more severe and the more abiding in chastising.

GOD:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

;D
This shows you have an eye for interesting verses...
What remains is to understand the significance
 :peace:

Jack

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2009, 04:19:34 PM »
5:33 mentions the punishment for fasad/corruption.

89:12 mentions Pharoah committing fasad/corruption.

5:33 is for the "pharaohs" of the world.

8:73 With all this, [remember that] those who are bent on denying the truth are allies of one another; and unless you act likewise [among yourselves], oppression will reign on earth, and great corruption/fasad.

You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »

And the magicians were brought to the presence of Fir'aoun/Pharaoh.

[Same hope expressed in 26:41]
They said, "Indeed for us will certainly be reward if we are the dominants/victors" [7:113]

[Same promise in 26:42]
He replied, "Off course, and you people will certainly be amongst near-ones/confidants". [7:114]

[Same query in 20:65]
The magicians [after being reassured that they were in competition with two magicians-20:63] said, "O Musa! Whether it will be you that throws/demonstrates or should we be the first demonstrators?" [7:115]

He replied, "you people throw/demonstrate [to people whatever you demonstrate]"

Therefore/in response when they threw [their ropes and sticks in such manner/equation and timing] they made the eyes of people illusory and they made them terrified;

and they came out/demonstrated great show of illusionary skill. [7:116]

[Same information in 20:69]
And We communicated to Musa that, "you throw on ground your stick"
[It was made known to him 20:69]
The moment he threw then it swallowed what deception/illusion they had created. [7:117]

Resultantly the fact became evident/apparent/visible [for people] and what they/the illusionists used to do faded away/proved scum. [7:118]

For reason/in consequence [of fact becoming apparent to them] they instantly became overwhelmed and turned back as humbled ones;
[Same information in 20:70; 26:46]
and the illusionists demonstratively went down as prostrating ones. [7:120]

[Replica/Mirror 26:47]
[after prostration] They pronounced, "We have accepted/believed in the Sustainer Lord of the known and existing worlds;
[Replica/Mirror 26:48; similar pronouncement in 20:70]
The Sustainer Lord of Musa and Haroon [alai'him'slaam]. [7:122]

[Same assertion in 20:71;26:49]

[in utter frustration and to indirectly threaten the gathering of people] Fir'aoun/Pharaoh shouted, "Have you believed with him before that I granted permission for you people.

Indeed this is certainly a strategy which you people have designed in the city so that you may expel  its people out of it.

Its consequence you will soon know. [7:123]
[Same threat in 20:71;26:49]
I will surely cut off your hands and feet from opposite sides and afterwards I will surely crucify you all collectively". [7:124]
[Same pronouncement in 26:50]
They replied, "Indeed We are reversers towards our Sustainer Lord. [7:125]

And you are retaliating and revengeful against us for and retaliatory for nothing except that we have believed in the demonstrative signs of our Sustainer Lord when they came to us"

[they prayed] "Our Sustainer Lord! Shower upon us perseverance and segregate us [on day of judgment] with Muslims" [7:126]

http://haqeeqat.org.pk/English%20Tafsir%20e%20Haqeeqat/00.Arabic%20Text/007.%20Al%20Airaaf/007.%20Al%20Airaaf%20K.htm

Samia

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-1
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2009, 01:45:28 PM »
5:33 mentions the punishment for fasad/corruption.

89:12 mentions Pharoah committing fasad/corruption.

5:33 is for the "pharaohs" of the world.

8:73 With all this, [remember that] those who are bent on denying the truth are allies of one another; and unless you act likewise [among yourselves], oppression will reign on earth, and great corruption/fasad.

:bravo:
Really an excellent rendition.

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2009, 09:47:47 AM »

Aleph [letter], Laam [Consonant] with prolongation sign/glyph, Ra [Consonant].

[Replica/Mirror 31:02]
These are the Aa'ya'at of the Book that gives insight to the invisible/hidden/secreted things. [10:01]

http://haqeeqat.org.pk/English%20Tafsir%20e%20Haqeeqat/00.Arabic%20Text/010.%20Yunus%20alahissalam/010.%20Yunus%20alahissalam.htm

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2009, 10:22:51 AM »
2:42 Do not obscure the truth with falsehood, and do not knowingly supress the truth.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."