About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Ayah Of The Day

Started by TAJ, May 18, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

progressive1993

Quote from: Samia on June 21, 2009, 05:23:36 PM
Beautiful verses, RasulHamsa... :bravo:
I hope we on this forum follow them when discussing.

Don't forget 5:8.

5:8 O you who acknowledge, stand for God as witnesses for justice, and let not the hatred towards a people make you avoid being just. Be just, for it is closer to awareness, and be aware of God. God is Expert over what you do.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Samia

Sorry progressive1993
I edited your post to apply the change on my post to the quote in yours..

progressive1993

Quote from: Samia on June 21, 2009, 05:35:17 PM
Sorry progressive1993
I edited your post to apply the change on my post to the quote in yours..

Yeah, no problem
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

progressive1993

19:96 Surely, those who acknowledge and do righteous deeds will the Gracious bestow with love.

Meteora

"So if they disobey you, admonish them, and leave their places of sleep and beat them" :voodoo:

-M

jk...I couldn't resist. :P
Quote from: Anonymous (Free Minds)Ignorance is of course the most prized possession of any cult.
Quote from: Anonymous (Submission)Quran alone is too much for those who had too many years of corrupted Islam.
Quote from: Edip Yuksel on December 23, 2007, 04:20:01 PM

afridi220

Quote from: Meteora on July 07, 2009, 02:49:45 PM
"So if they disobey you, admonish them, and leave their places of sleep and beat them" :voodoo:

-M

jk...I couldn't resist. :P

BEAT her if you are drunk :yes
Peace

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway

Meteora

Or love her while you're drunk :group:

...or just don't get drunk...ever...

-M
Quote from: Anonymous (Free Minds)Ignorance is of course the most prized possession of any cult.
Quote from: Anonymous (Submission)Quran alone is too much for those who had too many years of corrupted Islam.

jaythikay99

23:3 And they(believers) avoid vain talk.

progressive1993

Meteora