Author Topic: Kaaba: The World's Golden Ratio Point  (Read 15040 times)

Fahad

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +3/-2
Kaaba: The World's Golden Ratio Point
« on: April 19, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »
Salaam alaikum all.

Found this interesting:

http://www.holymysteries.com/ - Miracle of Kaaba

Check it out.

Rami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Kaaba: The World's Golden Ratio Point
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »
Very interesting. I will try it on Google Earth.  :yay:

Samia

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-1
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:37:48 PM »
There is one unique verse in Koran that includes Mecca word and an expression that mentions clear evidences within the city which will grant faith to humanity. The relation between the City of Mecca and the Golden Ratio is clearly engraved in Ali Imran Surah?s (section of Koran) 96th verse. The total number of all letters of this verse is 47. Calculating the golden ratio of total letters, we find out that the word of Mecca is implied; 47 / 1,618 = 29.0. There are 29 letters from the beginning of the verse till the word, Mecca just as in the world map. If only one single word or letter was missing, this ratio could never been constituted.

And the verse is: 3:96!!

First: It does not mention "Makkah" but Becca.
Second: If whoever did this meant Makkah= Becca, then it's not a unique verse, because there's another verse mentioning "makkah".
However, if he believes that "makkah" in verse 48:24 is not a town, then he has put the final nail to the "whole Islamic history of Makkah" coffin.

thegod

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 11:52:59 PM »

fahad-Found this interesting:

Interesting it is.

Many non-muslims, especially the ones who subscribe to crone's fantasy, must be fuming at it.

ma'a salaam.

God bless all.

al'hamd li Allaah Rabb al'aalameen

Rami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »
It is time for the Muslims to realise that Jerusalem is unimportant and it was a waste dump during the revelation of the Quran and that the ancient hebrew Israelites were nomads wandering in Arabia engaged in the spice and incense trade routes.

I wish that the Muslim World give up the silly city Jerusalem to the pagan Jews. The world will love us for it. Let the Jews worship Yahweh Son of El and his wife Asherah. Also, unnecessary silly 'holy' wars will be subverted. If I will fight the Jews, I won't fight them for Jerusalem, I will fight them for their usury. Period.

One of the very puzzling verses is the following:

5:97 God has made the Kaaba to be the Restricted Sanctuary, to enforce for the people, and for the restricted month, and for the donations, and for regulation; that is so you know that God knows what is in heavens and what is in Earth, and that God is aware of all things.

How will this show that God knows everything. The finding above could be part of the answer.

Actually the Quran warns the Jews that if they leave the House of God they will be oppressed by many nations. This is what exactly happened.

29:67 Have they not seen that We have established a safe territory, while all around them the people are in constant danger? Would they still believe in falsehood, and reject God's blessings?

Southwestern Arabia is a safe place relative to its surroundings.

Remember Abraham said: "O my Lord! make this city one of peace and security: and preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols.
I do call to witness this City.
And you are a freeman of this City.
And this City of security.
For me, I have been commanded to serve the Lord of this city, Him Who has sanctified it and to Whom belong all things: and I am commanded to be of the Muslims.

Peace,

Rami

$aze

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 09:14:39 PM »
Dude, you may or may not be right about Jerusalem but you're missing the point. There were people living there already before the Zionists decided to play Colony in that corner of the earth.
God helps those who help themselves - Benjamin Franklin

ayman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-6
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »
Peace Fahad, everyone,

Found this interesting:
http://www.holymysteries.com/ - Miracle of Kaaba
Check it out.

This is hilarious. My favorite part is when the guy shows a flat earth on which he measures the "golden ratio" DIAGONALLY!!

Of course, he ignores to say how he can measure a diagonal between corners on a... sphere! :rotfl:

This is a scam just like Code 19 and all such "holy mysteries" crap that can only be used to justify preconceptions and deceive those ignorants who are unable to have faith in the god alone without associating with him some pagan shrine and are desperately looking for any straw to hang on to.

Peace,

Ayman

jonny_k

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 01:36:50 AM »
Peace bro "ayman",
It's good that this was brought up beucause i was recently shown a video on youtube and asked some atheists to refute it. However their answer was not addressing the main points refuting the video. This was the one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OYciMITt2o
So is the ratio golden when taking a map and hence were the maps depliberately adjusted to fit the golden ratio by mecca kaba supporters? GOD Bless!
[19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Samia

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-1
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 05:40:33 AM »
Watch the video from 7:10:
It says there are 49 letters in the verse 3:96. Actually there are 41 letters.
It says: there are 29 letters before the word becca (the word is not Makkah). There are only 21 letters.
If they cheat in obvious calculations, how to trust them in any information?

jonny_k

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 06:19:41 AM »
Peace sis "samia",

Watch the video from 7:10:
It says there are 49 letters in the verse 3:96. Actually there are 41 letters.

JK- It says there are 47 letters. I agree there are 41 BUT they included the shadda marked letters twice and then you get 47. Now how to best explain to them that this is unjustified?

It says: there are 29 letters before the word becca (the word is not Makkah). There are only 21 letters.

JK- They mean upto and including the word bekkah again also counting shadda marked letters twice. GOD Bless!
[19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.