News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Muslim scholar argues that 653 hadiths in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih are false

Started by jibbo, January 05, 2009, 06:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbo

dismissing even one hadith at a time is good news, there would be better hope for the true qur'anic order to be set up.
63:10 Give from what We have provided to
you, before death comes to one of you,
then he says: "My Lord, if only You
could delay this for a short while, I
would then be charitable and join the
righteous!"

progressive1993

Quote from: jibbo on June 28, 2009, 10:06:23 AM
dismissing even one hadith at a time is good news, there would be better hope for the true qur'anic order to be set up.

True
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Alen

Peace,
Respectfully.

I took the book sahih Bukhari and went through the pages that deal with performing ablution: guess what? All of the hadith regarding ablution are wrong not only because they are opposing and want to fight The Quran ....

5:6 O you who believe, if you rise to hold the communion, then wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles; and if you have had intercourse, then you shall bathe. And if you are ill, or traveling, or you have excreted feces, or you have had sexual contact with the women, and you cannot not find water, then you shall select from the clean soil; you shall wipe your faces and your hands with it. God does not want to place any hardship on you, but He wants to cleanse you and to complete His blessings upon you that you may be appreciative.

But also because some of them are really insulting prophet Muhammad. Needless to say, all of them have at least one thing in common: they are not sahih. I really don't see how sunnis don't see this.

Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

Meteora

You're talking about the chapter of ABLUTION? I say, who cares? There are hadith that are many times more serious (and horrendous) than any hadith about ablution (washing body parts) like doing a 9 year old and calling a black man "raisin head" :rotfl: among many other hadith that depict Muhammad as a merciless tyrant who slaughtered Jews on a whim and pimped 11 wives on a daily (nightly) basis. :hypno:
Quote from: Anonymous (Free Minds)Ignorance is of course the most prized possession of any cult.
Quote from: Anonymous (Submission)Quran alone is too much for those who had too many years of corrupted Islam.
Quote from: Edip Yuksel on December 23, 2007, 04:20:01 PM

afridi220

Quote from: Alen on June 28, 2009, 10:30:34 AM
Peace,
Respectfully.

I took the book sahih Bukhari and went through the pages that deal with performing ablution: guess what? All of the hadith regarding ablution are wrong not only because they are opposing and want to fight The Quran ....

5:6 O you who believe, if you rise to hold the communion, then wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles; and if you have had intercourse, then you shall bathe. And if you are ill, or traveling, or you have excreted feces, or you have had sexual contact with the women, and you cannot not find water, then you shall select from the clean soil; you shall wipe your faces and your hands with it. God does not want to place any hardship on you, but He wants to cleanse you and to complete His blessings upon you that you may be appreciative.

But also because some of them are really insulting prophet Muhammad. Needless to say, all of them have at least one thing in common: they are not sahih. I really don't see how sunnis don't see this.

Peace.

They don?t want to see, they are control by Mr. >:D the great. The MULLA
A sunny said to me i will follow what Mulla says whether it is in Quran or not: brickwall
:
Peace

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway

Alen

Quote from: afridi220 on June 28, 2009, 10:50:52 AM
They don?t want to see, they are control by Mr. >:D the great. The MULLA
A sunny said to me i will follow what Mulla says whether it is in Quran or not: brickwall
:

Peace,
respectfully.

A guy once told me to find myself an imam .... i am not gay but i looked at the guy and thought .... is it possible that he was banned from his own planet and got visa to enter Earth and work visa to enter UK? he must be lucky! Unlike Britney Spears who is REALLY Lucky! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

These guys are crazy. Britney has a song about them ....Crazy!
That's why i like Beyonce, she sings about me: I'm a Survivor,....

Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

Meteora

Racism in Muslim. I know Al-Khidr will like this. :laugh:

Book 004, Number 1975:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: The sun eclipsed on one extremely hot day during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) prayed along with his Companions. He prolonged his qiyam (standing posture in prayer) till they (his Companions) began to fall down. He then observed a long ruku'. He raised his head (and stood up for long) and then observed a long ruku'. He then raised (his head and stood up) for a long time and then made two prostrations. He then stood up and did like this and thus he observed four ruku's and four prostrations (in two rak'ahs) and then said: All these things were brought to me in which you will be made to enter. Paradise was brought to me till (I was so close to it) that if I (had intended) to pluck a bunch (of grapes) out of it. I would have got it, or he (the Holy Prophet) said: I intended to get a bunch (out of that) but my hand could not reach it. Hell was also brought to me and I saw in it a woman belonging to the tribe of Israel who was tormented for a cat whom she had tied, but did not give it food nor set it free to eat the creatures of the earth; and I saw Abu Thumama 'Amr b. Malik who was dragging his intestines in Hell. They (the Arabs) used to say that the sun and the moon do not eclipse but on the death of some great person; but (in reality) both these (the sun and the moon) are among the signs of Allah which are shown to you; so when there is an eclipse, observe prayer till it (the sun or the moon) brightens. This hadith has been narrated by Hisham with the same chain of transmitters except this "I saw a dark woman with a tail stature and loud voice," but he made no mention of" from among Bani Israel".
Quote from: Anonymous (Free Minds)Ignorance is of course the most prized possession of any cult.
Quote from: Anonymous (Submission)Quran alone is too much for those who had too many years of corrupted Islam.
Quote from: Edip Yuksel on December 23, 2007, 04:20:01 PM

FAR

Quote from: Bigmo on January 06, 2009, 08:44:43 AM
His brother Hassan formed the Muslim brotherhood. Jamal was always different since the 40s. He always called for the Islamic reformation and had views that were very liberal. The sad thing is he says in the 40s and 50s his views were accepted by a lot more people than now. He emerged after 9-11. This book will be very important

I look upon the Muslim Brotherhood with much suspicion as an organization created by those of gog magog.

It will be interesting to see what they have to say.
Masalam

P.S. I am a muslim. Do you love the quran?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/faro0485?feature=mhum#g/f"]http://www.youtube.com/user/faro0485?feature=mhum#g/f[/url]

progressive1993

Quote from: jibbo on January 05, 2009, 06:22:03 AM
Muslim scholar argues that 653 hadiths in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are false
taken from
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024226.php

The following quote comes to mind (from http://www.yuksel.org/e/religion/trash.htm):

Quote from:  Edip YukselIf any book contains a few lies (which we have more than just "few" examples), then, the endorsement of that book is not reliable. If you see dozens of repeated fabrications introduced as trustworthy (sahih) hadith, then, how can you still rely on other narration of the same book? (sic)
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."