News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Surah 74 Prophesy fulfilled

Started by anthonywallace, November 24, 2008, 07:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: anthonywallace on October 03, 2009, 03:15:13 PM

Those wicked code19ers and the other rejecters see false visions and believe untrue messages...God will judge between us. :peace:

How nice. You make a judgment and THEN say that God will judge between us, with a peace "sign" no less. That's rich.

You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

Ahmad Bilal

Quote from: Jack on October 03, 2009, 09:36:46 PM
How nice. You make a judgment and THEN say that God will judge between us, with a peace "sign" no less. That's rich.

:laugh:
"The true delight is in the finding out, rather than in the knowing." - Isaac Asimov

MUNZIR ALI

Quote from: Jack on October 03, 2009, 09:36:46 PM

:laugh: A messenger contradicts his own words? WOW!

afridi220

Quote from: MUNZIR ALI on October 03, 2009, 10:47:14 PM
:laugh: A messenger contradicts his own words? WOW!

He mean to say that he already judged them and the final judgment is with Allah in other words he is a high court judge and Allah is the chief justice. :D
Peace

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway

loxbox13

Quote from: Ahmad Bilal on October 03, 2009, 06:19:03 PM
Have you finally gotten some proof of messengership? Or do you still expect people to blindly follow you?

Why following anyone ? don't follow this person, you have the quran , follow the quran , and only the quran, not this person, not rashad, nor bukhari, not even mohamed,  follow the quran,  the only messengers i believe are the ones who are mentioned in the quran,  even if elijah or enoch are messengers in the bible, they are not my concern, god didn't tell me about them in the quran, so , i believe on the unknown messengers who are not in the quran without any name. i believe in moussa, noah hus etc...  only and make no distinction between them
if god want to send another messenger, he send with him a book,  like all messengers in the quran, came with a book,  because the quran is the last book,  i'm not sure about that,  so u don't have to believe in those not mentionned.
the quran is proof, and detailed, if rashad was a messenger it will be clear in the quran without guessing and interpretting, if this guy here was a messenger it will be clear in the quran,  because it says the quran is clear and detailed.

captainneckbeard

Quote from: anthonywallace on October 03, 2009, 03:15:13 PM
I do not say to you that im an angel. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner.

Those wicked code19ers and the other rejecters see false visions and believe untrue messages...God will judge between us. :peace:

So as long as we don't worship 19 or Rashad, we can ignore you? Ok great! /ignore

BlackStone

9+10-(360/19)=1/(9+10)"  and (sqrt9+sqrt10)-6=1/(sqrt9+sqrt10)

"19" is just awesome, eh?

...for all their 1000 years of learning, infinite prime numbers have been placed at the divergence of 19 (1:3) and redefined much of thier cockamamee non- linear math...
We find consulations, we learn tricks with which we deceive ourselves, but the essential thing - the way - we do not find. Listen to the river...

Noon dhe plume

Quote from: Eid on May 31, 2009, 07:07:43 AM
that was sarcasm; what do mean only the sincere will grasp it? grasp what?

Anthony Wallace messenger the God

أنتوني والاس رسول الله

1.   19 letters = 19 x 1
2.   1 sentence, 19 letters, lengths of words - 1 19 6 5 4 4 = 19 x 62976
3.   Word GV, Sequence # - 517 1 98 2 296 3 66 4 = 19 x 2722095945456
4.   Sequence #, Cumulative GV, Word GV - 1 517 517 2 615 98 3 911 296 4 977 66 = 19 x ...
5.   Sequence #, Word GV, Word GV Series - 1 517 15040065010 2 98 6130160 3 296 20060630 4 66 130305 = 19 x ...
6.   Sequence #, Word GV Series, Cumulative GV - 1 15040065010 517 2 6130160 615 3 20060630 911 4 130305 977 = 19 x ...
7.   Sequence #, Individual GV Value, Cumulative GV - 1 1 50 400 6 50 10 5172 6 1 30 1 60 6153 200 60 6 30 9114 1 30 30 5 977 = 19 x ...

BlackStone

Quote...nineteen angels...

there's no 19 guardians of the fire, for these guardians are numerous - how many of these angels there are is not what 74 is about... it is about these guardians having the miracle number 19 to use as part of the rejection, or strengthen, acknowledgement 'test', not that there are 19 angels!
We find consulations, we learn tricks with which we deceive ourselves, but the essential thing - the way - we do not find. Listen to the river...

fye

Quote from: anthonywallace on November 28, 2008, 11:00:34 AM
Surah 74

In the name of God, the Almighty, the Merciful.

74:8 So when the trumpet is sounded.
74:9 That will be a very difficult Day.
74:10 Upon the rejecters it will not be easy.
74:11 So leave Me alone with the one I have created.   

God say leave him alone with the one he created )

74:12 And I gave him abundant wealth.

( God gave Rashad wealth )

74:13 And children to bear witness.

( And God gave him children also )

74:14 And I made everything comfortable for him.

( And He made everything comfortable for Rashad )

74:15 Then he is greedy wanting that I give more.

( He wanted that messengership position he desired or leadership, and to have seperate sheets of paper/ Scripture.)

74:16 No. He was stubborn to Our revelations.

( He was more concerened about the his theory or the number 19s significance, he wasent concerend anout what God was saying or the words of God.)

74:17 I will exhaust him in climbing.
74:18 He thought and he analyzed.

( He studyed on the number 19. The number 19 is a math test. Rashad took the test. )

74:19 So woe to him for how he thought.

(But he had a problem. Verses 9:128 and 9:129 were in his way. He thought that if he removed these verses, then he would bring a miricle or proof of 19 protecter, ect... and he would be messenger of the covenate wit a proof to convence the people to believe him, and believe in Quran , ect....)

74:20 Then woe to him for how he thought.

( But disregarding Gods revelations is a gross sin.)

74:21 Then he looked.
74:22 Then he frowned and became bad tempered.
74:23 Then he turned away and was arrogant.
74:24 So he said: ?This is nothing but the magic of old.?
74:25 ?This is nothing but the words of a human being.?

( This is what he did.He said that verses 9:128 & 9:129 are nothin but the words of a human being aand blamed the hyporcrites for adding them to the Quran. He had to blame someone for adding two verses to the Quran and he uses the number 19 as his authority to do so. He called it majic. But what he brought was majic. He tricked the people. God will disable it.)

74:26 I will cast him into the scorching heat.

( God said he will cast him ( Rashad) into the scorching heat)

74:27 And do you know what is the scorching heat?
74:28 It does not spare nor leave anything.
74:29 Apparent to all humans.
74:30 Upon it is nineteen.

( Upon the HellFire is ninteen. Not the Quran or nnothing else according to this verse. If you read the above verses, you will see that the only thing that the word "It " in the verse could be refering to is the Scorching heat that Rashad will be cast into.)

74:31 And We have made the guardians of the Fire to be angels; and We did not make their number except: as a trial for those who have rejected, so that those who were given the Scripture would understand, and those who have faith would be increased in faith, and so that those who have been given the Scripture and the believers do not have doubt, and so that those who have a sickness in their hearts and the rejecters would say: ?What did God mean with an example such as this?? It is such that God misguides whom He wishes, and He guides whom He wishes. And none know your Lord?s soldiers except Him; and it is but a reminder for human beings.

( Angels gaurd the Fire. Their is ninteen of them who gaurd over it. The number 19 is the angels number who gaurd the Fire not the Qurans number. The word "their " is referring to "their/the hells gaurds number/19:  This number is a numbers test for those who have rejected ( Rashad). God counted 19 angels to test Rashad. By having him take a math/numbers test. God put the number 19 were he wanted to put it. And God made the number 19 appear frequently threw the Quran to catch Rashads attention so that he can take the test. He failed the test when he discarded Gods revelations. These two verse have alsways been suspect. But noone dared to question them. By this test Rashad took, those who have faith have increased in faith ( in God ), and those who recieved the book and the believers  attained certaintay. They are not suspitious of theses verses they believe in them without a doubt. And they also know how many angels gaurd the Fire. And the rejecters and those with a desease in they heart say:" what does it matter that 19 angels gurad the Fire. They dont believe in the Hearafter. They want to make a worldly example out of the 19 and manipulate verse 74:30. Because if you read 73:30 by itself the word "it " can maen whatever one desires it to mean.  And those with desease in they hearts follow similar verses like thes to confuse and derive and interpretation. But only God and those well founded in knowledge know the correct meaning of 74:30. The one who say > We believe in all from our Lord.
By this test, God guides whoever He pleases and He misguides whoever He pleases. None knows your Lords soldiers but He. Just because Rashad brought some miricle or leaft some kind of mark, doesent mean that you know he was your Lords soldier/ messenger. And this is only a reminder. None knows your Lords soldiers but He. There are 19 angels who gaurd the Fire. The one who said Gods revelations are human words will be cast into Hell. When Rashad came and took the test, God guided many by it and He misguided many by it. ect...
Rashad and his miricle has done nothing but repel from the path. this is but  areminder.))

74:32 No, by the moon.
74:33 And by the night when it withdraws.
74:34 And by the morning when it brightens.
74:35 It is one of the great ones.

( This is one of the great reminders to you all.)

74:36 A warning to humans.

( This reminder is a warning to humans.  This is one of the great warnings to you all.)

74:37 For any among you who wishes to advance or regress.
74:38 Every soul is held by what it earned.
74:39 Except for the people of the right.
74:40 In paradises, they will inquire.
74:41 About the criminals.
74:42 ?What has caused you to be in the scorching heat??
74:43 They said: ?We were not of those who communed.?
74:44 ?And we did not feed the poor person.?
74:45 ?And we used to participate with those who spoke falsehood.?
74:46 ?And we used to deny the Day of Judgment.?
74:47 ?Until the certainty came to us.?

( those who reject will deny that there are 19 angels gaurding the Fire untill ceratinty comes to them.)

74:48 So no intercession of intercessors could help them.
74:49 Why did they turned away from being reminded?

( Yes, there are 19 angels who gaurd the Fire. Ninteen on it. None knows your Lords soldiers but Him. A messenger has come to you from amonst yourselves, anxious over you concered over your suffering, towards the believers he is commassionate, and merciful.)

74:50 They are like fleeing zebras.
74:51 Running from the lion.
74:52 Alas, every one of them wants to be given separate scriptures.

( Rashad wanted to be given a seperate Scripture. He even produced a seperate Quran coded with the number 19- its is such that God stomps on the hearts of thge transgressors. He brought different books. He claim the His Quran is the original Quran and that 9:128&9:129 are fabrications that the hypocrites put in the Quran after the death of Muhamad. )

74:53 No, they do not fear the Hereafter.

( They dont believe in the 19 angels that gaurd the Fire. Their interpretation of 74:30 is that on it ( the Quran) is ninteen. To tyhem knowing that there are 19 angels who gaurd Hell  might not solve any tangible problem in this worldly life. But for the believers and mabey some Jews and Christians this number represents a gab in their knowledge. This code 19 prevents them from understanding the future of the Hearafetr which is more significant than code 19.)

74:54 No, it is a reminder.

( Dont worry right now, or whenwever you read surah 74. It is just a reminder to you. So that you caint say you did not recieve a warner.)

74:55 So whosoever wishes will remember it.

74:56 And none will remember except if God wills. He is the source of righteousness and the source of forgiveness.

Peace

i'm think it's just the end of one life... where in the quran does it speak of the end of one life? well be raised at the end but this seems to refer to just common death of a soul...ALLAH knows best re-read the surah with that in mind. the trumpet blowing is a common custom at funerals so consider the act it's self could it mean the last cry? or wail?

ALLAH forgive me i'm a bit too lazy to read the ayat now but inshallah i'll be able to read that soon, so please ALLAH.