Author Topic: They left Islam  (Read 3645 times)

liquiddharma

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: They left Islam
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
No, protestant denominations adhere to the nicene creed, and hence are still mixed up with roman imperial religious dogma linked to Roman Emperor Constantine I.

Personally I think it's best when direct

Gods power (spirit/word/life force) -> Human soul

Anything else in between, be it a book, or a dogma, is potentially an obstacle.

Tareq

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 10:14:57 AM »
Yes SwedenMajidah that is how some of the people of Mexico accepted Catholisim.

LOL!!  liquiddharma we are talking about Islam.  Actually Paul was hand picked by Jesus on the road to Damascus.     Imperial Roman State Religious Authorities were not involved in the original early underground church which the protestant denominations follow. 

So claims Paul

Alen

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +11/-2
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 06:40:49 AM »
Peace
Here are stories from people who left Islam.
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/
Maria

Peace,
Respectfully.

Not only they didn't complete the research but i strongly believe that sunnis and shias and other sects scared them off and also portrayed them Islam in the wrong light. I mean, i know a person who use to be a very passionate sunni but after a while, i heard it from this person myself, that ***** doesn't believe in God at all anymore.

I also see and believe that sunnis tend to abandon sunnah of the prophet faster then Christians accept Islam, God knows best. Why? Because they are told to believe this and that, while Christians do the research, they think on their own and they think until they get to the goal - The Real Answer, The Real Truth.

God knows best.
That is why i prefer to talk to Christians about Islam, rather to sunnis about Islam and sunnah and hadith. Because in the latter case, i'll get either banned from a mosque, killed, i'll be called names and so on. I know several Christians who actually respect me because i disgaree with the hadith of Bukhary.

God bless you.
Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

SwedenMajidah

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-3
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 09:58:52 AM »
Peace Alen,

I can understand you brother!
But we have to be patient when discuss issues because not all people on same level, i think you know that pretty well.

But I guess you like to debate with people, right ?

i have stop doing this, well I only discuss with people who really want a serious debate.

Peace

Maria

Ahmad Bilal

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +3/-0
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »
Not only they didn't complete the research but i strongly believe that sunnis and shias and other sects scared them off and also portrayed them Islam in the wrong light. I mean, i know a person who use to be a very passionate sunni but after a while, i heard it from this person myself, that ***** doesn't believe in God at all anymore.

What about the numbers of "Qur'an Aloners" who've completely abandoned belief in a Supreme Being, turning to atheism? How do Sunnis and Shias (and "other sects") portray Islaam in the wrong light?

I know plenty of Sunnis who are avid studiers of the Qur'aan, and they follow the guidance outlined within it; it's the same way in relation to other sectarian (and nonsectarian) groups, such as Shias, Ahmadis, Qadianis, Sufis, International Submitters, Wahhabis, etc. When it comes to people accepting and later rejecting the guidance, this can literally apply to millions of people in EVERY religion in the world... So, why all the hatred and judgement toward Sunnis and Shias? Isn't Allah the best of judges?
"The true delight is in the finding out, rather than in the knowing." - Isaac Asimov

Jack

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »
I think part of it is self loathing i.e. hating the "beliefs" one used employ.

You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

Ahmad Bilal

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +3/-0
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 04:53:06 PM »
I think part of it is self loathing i.e. hating the "beliefs" one used employ.

Outside of the obvious rejection of the hadiyth and sunna writings, many "Qur'aanists" have nearly identical beliefs and practices to Sunnis and other traditional (orthodox) Muslims...
"The true delight is in the finding out, rather than in the knowing." - Isaac Asimov