News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Memo from God

Started by Fadhli, October 06, 2008, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadhli

*bump* I felt like falling in the floor...

Why disputes guys... no insults please... it was not as i expected (kinda shocked actually)... just take the message digest it and leave it be... it was suppose to be a fun message...   :'( :'( :'(

I  apologize if i'm wrong aalmakto... but it seems like you thought that i have some bad intention to sway people with what you call new age crap.... my objective is simple... to open a new perspective about God... if one can't except it one can leave it be... don't have to take it to literally... i don't care much about who wrote that... the jewish mother thing or any names inside there... i just care about the core message... the hidden message.. God's signature... i hope some would open their eyes on that core message too... I truly understand too that some WILL try to debunk it... it does not matter to me cuz.... it's their perspective and preference and I respect that... so i leave it to God to handle and guide them... i don't have to worry nor fear you guys be swayed cuz i trust the God in all of you... you guys has the ability to discern it yourself... i just deliver... that is all to it... the trick is to keep it simple...

New age or not... we are coming to the age of change... be prepared to face it... you don't have to join any group.. you have God beside you... Know that... For those who seek God they can feel it and be glorified with it... for those who see to debunk it... they only see the errors in it and feared with it... that's what i learned. i used to be like that...

i'm really aware that a lot of disinfos looming in the internet... especially on the new age movements... but please consider too that... in that disinfo... there's also a gem and love from God... one have to learn to discover it themselves... nobody can teach them other than themselves... and we have the power to choose and take what we want from all of the abundance in this world... I know you guys are smart creations of the God.. i don't have to debate on these things...

I hope we clear on the doubts on why i post this... I just learning to follow my heart... If i'm wrong i don't think i'm harming anybody... If i'm right we all become happy God's creations (i like to use the term children but i think some would not like it)... but then again... right or wrong are just our own interpretation of our thoughts and perspective. So no need to dispute just respect others and all is well...  :laugh: :laugh: ... so i apologize if i'm disputing with anyone.. i just want to express my thought that is all...

:pr :pr Oh God... we glorify you for all the creations that you made....  for this please bless us... and i also bless them.. i also bless myself... let them bless themselves... let us understands each other more from this thread of event... Thank you God...

Peace and thank you   :handshake: ;D
The truth is, there is no truth...

Fadhli

Oh yeah.. i did try to search from where it came from... the actual title is an open letter from God. you can google it and investigate it yourself.. I found out that there are a couple of versions in the message... but that's a small matter to me... unless you guys want to make it a big matter.. you can analyze it break it into pieces and autopsy it here... let the others know... i don't mind  ;D ;D ... if that can satisfy the hunger for truth... i don't mind being the :voodoo: doll

Peaces  :jedi:

AlFajr

Peace Fadhli  :handshake:
Whats done is done. I appreciate you coming out with your opinion and it is an act of sincerity on your part. Now I know you did not write the memo and you only agree with the core of the message but not the specifics.

In other words the reason why you posted the memo is because you wanted to teach people a lesson about God.

There are alot of people who claim they know "what God wants". By default if they contradict each other than either one or even both groups are wrong.

Suppose someone sincerely wants to know what God wants. The jumble of differing opinion makes this task harder.

No offense. But you say that what you posted can be refuted. So why bother posting it.

Are you trying to justify the spread of falsehood because you agree with the "hidden message"? Even though you know spreading of falsehood is wrong?

Fadhli, again I appreciate you posting this. But realise that you actually do cause harm when you spread falsehood. Falsehood makes the path to God crooked and makes it harder for the sincere to find out what the purpose of their life is. If you want to support the truth I advice you verify it to your utmost ability before even telling or showing anyone else. I advice you not to post something that you know can be refuted.

Another thing, your heart is not infallible. Every tyrant, murderer, rapist, criminal throughout history followed their heart.  They disregarded morality to chase after power and Wealth. They ended up destroying countless lives and caused alot of corruption on the earth. They followed their heart, but one of the mistakes they committed is they chose not to trust in Goodness and God.

You believe in a "subjective" morality... Please consider the implications of this. Imagine looking into the eyes of one of the victims of this world, and telling them that the injustices commited on them are merely someone elses "interpretation" of right or wrong.

Subjective Morality is for the carefree people, the ones who are not being trodden on and exploited. Most of us have been blessed with great abundance, but we commit an injustice when we forget to consider the less fortunate.

Ultimately we are only responsible for ourselves. If you think the purpose of this earth is for God to amuse himself. Ponder over this:

21:17 If We wanted to be amused, We could have done so from what is already with Us, if that is what We wished to do.
:peace:

No matter how far you have gone down the wrong path, turn around.
Some helpful links.

[url="http://corpus.quran.com/"]http://corpus.quran.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm"]http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm[/url]

Fadhli

Erm a lot of questions to answer.. this gonna be fun heh... I'll try to be responsible for what i posted for...

In other words the reason why you posted the memo is because you wanted to teach people a lesson about God.
You can put it that way but i'm not a teacher nor a wise man nor an expert. I prefer to put it more on giving other people new perspectives rather than absolute truth. I tend to come to a conclusion now that the more perspective we can handle the wider the views that we can see.... the wider our mind can accept new ideas the more closer we can understand God's mysteries... So in these case there is a memo from God which sounded like an American. So i deliver it to you guys to ponder. Isn't that interesting? ;D

There are a lot of people who claim they know "what God wants". By default if they contradict each other than either one or even both groups are wrong.
Maybe that is what God wants? who knows... maybe God wants all? maybe God want's His children to think what God wants? I don't know but i'm joyfully workin on it  ;D. Why groups want their opinions to be accepted when they can just settled them directly with God? Why not directed that opinion to God? Have anybody tried that approach?

Suppose someone sincerely wants to know what God wants. The jumble of differing opinion makes this task harder.
Probably it's hard because it's not the correct way to do?

No offense. But you say that what you posted can be refuted. So why bother posting it.
Because i want to learn what i felt like posting things like that. I want to see the reaction of the other minds. Mostly for my own understanding and at the same time increasing others awareness that there is a letter that one claimed is from God. Whether it's true or not the person decides. Ask God whether it's true or not. You guys believe God is as close as your jugular vein right?.

Are you trying to justify the spread of falsehood because you agree with the "hidden message"? Even though you know spreading of falsehood is wrong?
First off i don't easily posts things like this in a forum. This forum has a lot of seekers and smart and intelligent people like you guys. So they can easily identify things like falsehood and what not. (like you). So my intention is not to spread and promote. My intention is to deliver. You can accept it or leave it.

Fadhli, again I appreciate you posting this. But realise that you actually do cause harm when you spread falsehood. Falsehood makes the path to God crooked and makes it harder for the sincere to find out what the purpose of their life is. If you want to support the truth I advice you verify it to your utmost ability before even telling or showing anyone else. I advice you not to post something that you know can be refuted.
Those who had been harmed by this please tell me now... tell me what kind of harm do you get? feel insulted? insulted for what? Did God tell us did He don't like to be insulted? Is the God insulted or is it your ego disguised as God that tells you that He is insulted? This falsehood that you say that i am spreading... how do you know that this is falsehood? oh yeah it contradicts with your own understanding of God. But why other people don't mention that it is falsehood? Why did someone say Solat is suppose to be 3 while some say it is suppose to 5 times only? they claim both is the right one? why the difference then? Again it depends on perpspective like i said before. So instead of judging what is false and what is true... why not we take it and let the heart decide and keep it inside us. I don't want to judge it because i myself is a human like you things that i am not capable of judging i keep it to myself or i share it.. So the path to God can be made crooked or straight depends on what you want the path to be. I like straight path and i keep it straight and simple.

Another thing, your heart is not infallible. Every tyrant, murderer, rapist, criminal throughout history followed their heart.  They disregarded morality to chase after power and Wealth. They ended up destroying countless lives and caused alot of corruption on the earth. They followed their heart, but one of the mistakes they committed is they chose not to trust in Goodness and God.
Don't forgot the prophets, the messenger and the saints too, the entreprenaurs, great leaders, saviors. They followed their heart too.... Think positive man...

You believe in a "subjective" morality... Please consider the implications of this. Imagine looking into the eyes of one of the victims of this world, and telling them that the injustices commited on them are merely someone elses "interpretation" of right or wrong.
I haven't thought about the implications because i followed my heart, then i thought why not, let's see where this'd take us... no harm done by doing this. Morality is always subjective don't you think? for me if it's based on human judgement it seems subjective to me. A judge also has different perspective on the criminal whether he is guilty or not right? A lot of injustices had happened in front of us don't you think? What do God want to tell us from that. I wonder... Sometihng is not right...Hmm.... :hmm

Subjective Morality is for the carefree people, the ones who are not being trodden on and exploited. Most of us have been blessed with great abundance, but we commit an injustice when we forget to consider the less fortunate.
I don't know about subjective morality. I don't study it that way like you do. But what i know is I'm breathing now. I'm discussing about God with you with the time and facility that had been given to post this comment. I feel blessed already. I want to always feel blessed. For those who felt had been injusticed to, think about the other blessing that God gave us. Isn't that is enough already? There's a whole lot more. Not just the injustice that one had experienced. Move on and see more. Leave those pesky injustice there...

Ultimately we are only responsible for ourselves. If you think the purpose of this earth is for God to amuse himself. Ponder over this:

21:17 If We wanted to be amused, We could have done so from what is already with Us, if that is what We wished to do.

Thank you for the verse. I suggest not to think that we are the victim of God's amusement. Instead try to think as we are with God amusing (if amusement is your priorty) ourselves in His creation. Sharing the experiences together and with others together... God already has all... but we only has a bit of it... let's seek that joy let's share it to taste God's all.... please

I don't know where this will take me... These are all opinions anyway. Not a stone... but i take all the steps joyfully now... i think you guys too so let's not to worry and be happy  :bravo: :yay: :yay: :bravo: :bravo:...

Peaces

yeshuahamashiach

I know I should not laugh but could not help it. but what you just said is a lie and you know it. When God speaks it has to line up with the bible. God does not contridict what He says. God is the same yesterday, today and Forever and He changes NOT. God would never speak like that. God is a Holy God and His Words are very Holy, and you trying to mock God like that well news for you buddy, God cannot be mocked. Keep going and you will find yourself in the lake of fire, expecially if you reject Jesus as the only One that can save you if you come to Him, but nobody can come to Jesus unless the Holy Spirit brings you, but you have to Ask, Seek and Knock as Jesus said. Please I know you were trying to have a bit of fun but what seems funny to us may not always seem funny to God.  ??? ??? ??? ???