Author Topic: Should we stone A. Wallace?  (Read 26596 times)

nerspi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Should we stone A. Wallace?
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2008, 01:41:01 PM »
peace all:)

i'd like to know what message mr. wallace is bringing.
I bring you the proofs.

And I bring you the proofs of salat ( the daily prayers), and the daily readings, and the daily teachings. I manefest the communion.

we already had a proof but whatever. some say it's the daily prayers, some say it's upholding the communion, some say it's establishing the connection, some say it's reading the quran, some say it's meditating... is the method important or the results?
look at the ones who follow hadith who call salat prayer and do it the way they do it, then they beat their wives, chop off arms of thieves, kill or threaten others who don't share their belief system, insult, lie, fornicate, invent lies about God... so what has that form of prayer done for them? but then again this isn't salat issue.

And I deliver to you my Lords messages.

what message is that? tell us.
also, it'd be great if you could tell us how you are recieving these messages.
but more importanity, WHAT is the message, whah does God want to tell us through you that He hasn't told us already in the quran?
now be careful with that last question. don't lie about God.

Edip Yuksel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-2
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »
There's a lot of reincarnation cases, i've studied this one. I'm speaking of a possibilities, not truth. So don't bother asking for proofs.

Dear Fadhl, I think there is a possibility that you are an incarnation of David Lewis. I'm speaking of a possibilities, not truth. So don't bother asking for proofs.

Peace,
Edip
Edip Yuksel, J.D.
www.yuksel.org
www.19.org
Each of us must use our own mind in pursuit of knowledge. (17:36; 10:100; 39:17-18; 41:53; 42:21; 6:114-116; 10:36; 12:111; 20:114; 21:7; 35:28; 38:29).

anthonywallace

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »

we already had a proof but whatever. some say it's the daily prayers, some say it's upholding the communion, some say it's establishing the connection, some say it's reading the quran, some say it's meditating... is the method important or the results?
look at the ones who follow hadith who call salat prayer and do it the way they do it, then they beat their wives, chop off arms of thieves, kill or threaten others who don't share their belief system, insult, lie, fornicate, invent lies about God... so what has that form of prayer done for them? but then again this isn't salat issue.

what message is that? tell us.
also, it'd be great if you could tell us how you are recieving these messages.
but more importanity, WHAT is the message, whah does God want to tell us through you that He hasn't told us already in the quran?
now be careful with that last question. don't lie about God.

salat = prayer

that is the most clear and direct meaning for salat...

To be simple, All you have to do is pray to God dawn and evening...That is salat...the desired results...

the Quran says: "And pray at the beginning and close of the day, during twilight. The good deeds take away the bad. This is a reminder for those who rememember."

It doesent say anything about pray and read and zakat and instrut your family in these verses...or pray in a method... it just says "pray"

The reading and prayer are two seperate deeds...That we are commanded to obsereve both, including the sermone, and the purification all in the same time frame ( e.g. dawn and evening ).

So this is what makes a communion. The communion consist of the above parts...

However the words communion, pray, implore, supplicate, ect... all are linked words, they mean the same thing, but are used diferently...

Meditation??? When you pray, and prostrate, and whatever you say must be done with much concentration... Do not set up any partner in the service of your Lord... One has to be careful and be aware of God ...

When prostrating it must be done with much concentration... God is invisible, so do not make anything, or prostrate to the sun or moon thinking that you are worshiping God... He put them there for the idolaters to worship... Prostrate to the One who created them, if it is Him you serve...

The ones who follow hadith they pray to God and to Muhammad... ( when they pray they say: " Peace to you o Muhammad"  as if Muhammad can hear them...) Thus they set up others next to God, when He alone is to be prayed to...And His name alone mentioned...

The results are always more important than methods...

Results is accomplishing something, however you get it done, as long as it gets done...( as long as you pray )

Methods is like- do this ,then do that, then say this, or to do it a certain way...kneel in prayer, prostrat, ect.. ( worship of God should be orderly and organized )

I am only required to recite to you the Quran, and purify you, and teach you the Scripture and the wisdom, and teach you what you do not know...

I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner.

Arnold Yasin

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-7
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2008, 03:15:27 AM »
The translation I read from is the one on Free-minds, all I said is bring ten translations of the Quran that is better than it...If u can...

And how long will the people continue to be in doubt??? When the truth has come...

And yes, God has made this English translation of the Quran to be easy in my language...And I dont find any crookedness in it...

1. Layth will keep upgrading his translation, he has already changed it atleast 6 times in the last 1.5 years.
2. Ok, I will, Muhammed Asad's, Muhammed Ali, Allama Noorudin's, QXP, Parwez's Exposition, Ahmed Ali, Edip Yuksel's, M. Mohar Ali's, Zohurul Hoque's, Colin Turner's New Translation, Fred Leemhuis. That are already 11 that are better on conveying the message.
3. How do you know there is no crookedness in it? You can't even read Arabic and know the mistakes!!!

Stop this deluding yourself and stop the powertrip, it is sad to see it. You can keep quoting the Qur'an, but these words are for everyone to read already way before you and thus you do not bring any message at all, you are just parotting. You only quote a human-made fallible translation that is changed at least 2 in a year by the translator.

If you truly want to feel important and powerful, then stay real and help your enviroment, your neighbours and soceity with humaniterian work. Be the change instead of demanding it of others.

anthonywallace

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2008, 04:22:43 AM »

"My work to me, and yours to you! ye are free from responsibility for what I do, and I for what ye do!"

AND what u accuse me of is an obvious lie!

This has nothin to do wit me wantin to feel important or whatever u call it, I find it way much easyer to just give up on the Spirit that has come to me, to save most of the disputs that goes on now,and the hastl of bein the messenger. but whp would give up on Gods spirit except one who fools himself??? And then again, so what... if I want to feel important, with God is all importance and pride...and with Him is all power. So what if I want to be His messenger and tell the message... Do u want to take that from me... without a valid reason... take away a persons inspirations and visions, because he believe in God and His words, and comes in the name of God...So they say: " You are not a messenger"...and they say: " If only a sign was sent down to him from his Lord!!! and : " The hour will not come upon us!!!"

And they thought that God would not send anyone...

Whoever not wit me, then they can stay away from me...is how I feel...you can stay away from me, cause  u think like everybody else and not like God...and most deny me for no other reason that i say im "Gods messenger."

Who are my supporters towards God???

And u can stop wit all the only Arabics can understand Quran and they only know what it says... You do not have proof, God guides whoever He wills to the path... For all I know is that the Arabs are the worst in rejection and hyporcrisy...and most likely not to know the limits of what God has sent down to His messenger...

You caint know mistakes either if God dont guide you, you or anyone else, regardless wheather u know arabic or not...

Nor can you grasp the Quran unless u purified and God guides you...

But im done goin back and forth wit the rejecters...

" If they cease, then what was before this will be forgiven, and if they return, then the examples of the previous generations have already been given.."

If im duluding myself with the quran and me claiming to be His messenger and I would be honored to even tell someone the good news, then hey, It is what it is...and Im responsible for what i do, and u to u...

Do you understand Quran? Are u better guided than one who doesnt know Arabic, because u know arabic, but God has put a barrier between u to prevent u from understandin it, and He has made things clear to one who doesnt know Arabic and guided him to the path by making the Quran easy in his language???

And yes I am what I know, therfore I can order it from others also...

I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner.

Arnold Yasin

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-7
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2008, 05:54:03 AM »
so what... if I want to feel important, with God is all importance and pride...and with Him is all power. So what if I want to be His messenger and tell the message... Do u want to take that from me... without a valid reason... take away a persons inspirations and visions, because he believe in God and His words, and comes in the name of God...So they say: " You are not a messenger"...and they say: " If only a sign was sent down to him from his Lord!!! and : " The hour will not come upon us!!!"

I am already reading the Qur'an, using it as my only source and approaching it with an open mind, so why do I need you?

And they thought that God would not send anyone...

The message is already here, what is your function then? To parrot the message that everybody can read already?

you can stay away from me, cause  u think like everybody else and not like God...and most deny me for no other reason that i say im "Gods messenger."

Nobody can think like God:

112:4 ولم يكن له كفوا احد And there is absolutely none like Him."

We can only get knowledge of the creation to understand the Creator with our limited human brain, and His Will as expressed in the Qur'an.

We do not deny the Qur'an and its Authoritive message. So denying your claim is not denying the Qur'an nor its message. What is left then of your "function" or need to be one?

And u can stop wit all the only Arabics can understand Quran and they only know what it says... You do not have proof, God guides whoever He wills to the path... For all I know is that the Arabs are the worst in rejection and hyporcrisy...and most likely not to know the limits of what God has sent down to His messenger...

1. I am not an Arab. So that comments makes no sense.
2. A translation will give you a fair understanding of the Qur'an. BUT HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO GIVE ORDERS ("OBEY ME") WHILE YOU CANNOT BE SURE YOUR ORDERS ARE CORRECT!!!!
3. To get a far better understanding of the Qur'an, you at least need to study certain keywords of the Qur'an in the Arabic itself, to know all their meanings and the context.

You caint know mistakes either if God dont guide you, you or anyone else, regardless wheather u know arabic or not...

A translation can only guide you to the main subjects/themes, but details can never be displayed correctly by a translation alone.

The Qur'an is real, you are not.

Peace

nerspi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2008, 06:51:06 AM »

mr. aw, you still haven't answered my question.
what message are you bringing? what does God want to tell us through you?

He put them there for the idolaters to worship...

do you know that for sure or did you just lie about God?

Do you understand Quran? Are u better guided than one who doesnt know Arabic, because u know arabic, but God has put a barrier between u to prevent u from understandin it, and He has made things clear to one who doesnt know Arabic and guided him to the path by making the Quran easy in his language???

first, what makes you sure that you are better guided then arnold?
and second, the part i put in bold, is that another lie about God?

anthonywallace

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »
I am already reading the Qur'an, using it as my only source and approaching it with an open mind, so why do I need you?

The message is already here, what is your function then? To parrot the message that everybody can read already?

Nobody can think like God:

112:4 ولم يكن له كفوا احد And there is absolutely none like Him."

We can only get knowledge of the creation to understand the Creator with our limited human brain, and His Will as expressed in the Qur'an.

We do not deny the Qur'an and its Authoritive message. So denying your claim is not denying the Qur'an nor its message. What is left then of your "function" or need to be one?

1. I am not an Arab. So that comments makes no sense.
2. A translation will give you a fair understanding of the Qur'an. BUT HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO GIVE ORDERS ("OBEY ME") WHILE YOU CANNOT BE SURE YOUR ORDERS ARE CORRECT!!!!
3. To get a far better understanding of the Qur'an, you at least need to study certain keywords of the Qur'an in the Arabic itself, to know all their meanings and the context.

A translation can only guide you to the main subjects/themes, but details can never be displayed correctly by a translation alone.

The Qur'an is real, you are not.

Peace

Well stay away from me then...

And the truth has come from your Lord! If you could only understand...

I never said u needed me...Do you...and let me do me...Im here to teach the Scripture and wisdom and teach what is not known to someone... So if u feel like I caint be of help to you in the system or guide you or whatever... then stay away from me... That dont mean u have to critisize me for the work I do... I am hear to bring those who are in darkness into the light by their Lords leave... If I have to do it by parroting the message that everyone can already read, then thats what I have to do... Thats my job... as an individual...and u work as u see fit..."I was ordered to recite the Quran"

Is there something you dont no? Do u know everything? Maby you can enlighten me then?  Have you submitted?

You can call it " parrot" if u want. You can call me a parrot...also muhammad and everyone who recites Gods Scripture, u a parrot to, lolz, when u read the quran you parrot the message.

When those who belive hear Gods revelations being parroted, they yield.

And when the rejecters hear Gods revelations being parroted, they are nearly close to attacking those who are parroting the message to them!

I know my orders are correct... I never said i wasnt sure if they were correct or not... If I wasnt sure, then i probly woulnt give them...and whoever obeys me, then they have obeyed God. u dont know me, i am on a clarity from my Lord... If I wasnt, then I probly wouldnt be in these forums without having clear proofs... I would be studyin untill I have the perfect answer...There is no doubt with me, and even when there is I still belive that I can meet all challenges of life...I must...And my beliefs im go remain true to, and continue to learn also. And i told u i do know how to interpret quran, and study the words...There is a message in all of theses discussions and disputes, and God will judge between His servants in what they dispute...

I live the truth...And in faith...and I am the message!!!!! Cause God made me real... And I think this all is a test!

Until someone proove me to be a hyporcrite or someone who is inviting to the Fire, with ill intentions, ect... then no one on Earth should say: " You are not a messenger" when I come in the name of God. And whoever harms Gods messengers and the believers for no just cause, then they have brought upon themselves a slander and gross sin...If im the messenger then thats just what i am... So it is what it is...

O.K. So God gave u the Quran... A messenger will come to you authenticating it to you... And u will believe in him...and you will support him...do u agree to this burden? ( The covenat of the prophets )

This is Gods grace. Praise be to God.

anthonywallace

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2008, 07:58:07 AM »

mr. aw, you still haven't answered my question.
what message are you bringing? what does God want to tell us through you?

do you know that for sure or did you just lie about God?

first, what makes you sure that you are better guided then arnold?
and second, the part i put in bold, is that another lie about God?

He wants me to tell you and everyone else to : "be aware of God!"

and that you should pray and give charity before death comes to you...

And to lower your gaze, and keep covered your private parts... that is purer for you. God knows everything you do...

If I lied about God then im responsible for my crime and u responsible for ur crimes...

Do u know how to pray ( salat) ???

Are those who know equal to those who dont know?

Is one who walks with his head slumped better guided, or one who walks on a srtaight path?

Arnold Yasin

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-7
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
.If im the messenger then thats just what i am... So it is what it is...

Yeah, great proof. Well I am the president of the USA...