News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Should we stone A. Wallace?

Started by anthonywallace, August 06, 2008, 12:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonywallace

Should I be stoned for sayin that I am one of Gods messengers???

Would I be wrong for sayin that im a messenger of God???

Was muhammad the last messenger???

What is a messenger??? And who can and cannot be one??? And who said they can or cannot be one???

What does a messenger have to do or make happen for people to believe in him??? Does he have to come wit somethin new, or bring a sign from heaven, or have a luxtryous mansion, or what???

Give me one reason why I am not a messenger of God... Bring proof that I caint be a messenger, then I wont claim to be one anymore...

Bring proof that I am not to be obeyed...When I command you not to serve except God, and I order rigeousness...

And we are not sent except by the command of your Lord... With Him is our present and our future... So serve Him and be paitient in His service... Do you know of anything like Him???

???  :jedi:
I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner.

Arnab

Salam,

Anyone who tells/recites (nabia) God's message is a messenger.

The word nabi is used in many ways in the Quran. One of those ways is to recite/tell/inform

(here are three verses as an example .... there are many many more):

2:33

قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنْبِئْهُمْ بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ فَلَمَّا أَنْبَأَهُمْ بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُلْ لَكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنْتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ

He said: O Adam! inform them (ANABI-hum) of their names. Then when he had informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I surely know what is ghaib in the heavens and the earth and (that) I know what you manifest and what you hide?

7:175

وَاتْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ نَبَأَ الَّذِي آتَيْنَاهُ آيَاتِنَا فَانْسَلَخَ مِنْهَا فَأَتْبَعَهُ الشَّيْطَانُ فَكَانَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ

And recite (NABAA) to them the narrative of him to whom We give Our communications, but he withdraws himself from them, so the Shaitan overtakes him, so he is of those who go astray.

12:36
وَدَخَلَ مَعَهُ السِّجْنَ فَتَيَانِ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمَا إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَعْصِرُ خَمْرًا وَقَالَ الْآخَرُ إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَحْمِلُ فَوْقَ رَأْسِي خُبْزًا تَأْكُلُ الطَّيْرُ مِنْهُ نَبِّئْنَا بِتَأْوِيلِهِ إِنَّا نَرَاكَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

And two youths entered the prison with him. One of them said: I saw myself pressing wine. And the other said: I saw myself carrying bread on my head, of which birds ate. Inform us (NABI-NA)of its interpretation; surely we see you to be of the doers of good.

I suggest doing a root word study and see how the word is used.

Anthony, I also suggest you start learning Arabic. The only TRUE way to give the message is to understand the language GOD uses.

And I thought the title was really funny (Should we stone A.Wallace) :rotfl:

Salam,
Arnab

AlFajr

Peace,
Advocating righteousness and forbidding evil are traits that all honorable people share:
31:17   ?O my son, hold the communion and advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and bear with patience whatever befalls you. These are the most honorable traits.?

21:73 And We made them leaders who guide by Our command, and We inspired them to do good work and uphold the communion and contribute towards betterment, and they were in service to Us.

I tried to find some verses about the messengers/prophets.

7:157 ?Those who follow the Gentile messenger prophet whom they find written for them in the Torah and the Injeel; he orders them to goodness, and deters them from evil, and he makes lawful for them the good things, and he forbids for them the evil, and he removes their burden and the shackles that are upon them. So those who believe in him, and support him, and help him persevere, and follow the light that was sent down with him; these are the successful.?

53:1    As the star descended.
53:2   Your friend was not astray, nor was he deceived.
53:3   Nor does he speak from personal desire.
53:4   It is a divine inspiration.
53:5   He has been taught by One mighty in power.
53:6   Free from any defect, he became stable.
53:7   While he was at the highest horizon.
53:8   Then he drew nearer by moving down.
53:9   Until he became as near as two bow-lengths or nearer.
53:10   He then conveyed the inspiration to His servant what was to be revealed.
53:11   The heart did not invent what it saw.
53:12   Do you doubt him in what he saw?
53:13   And indeed, he saw him in another descent.
53:14   At the ultimate point.
53:15   Near it is the eternal Paradise.
53:16   The whole place was overwhelmed.
53:17   The eyes did not waver, nor go blind.
53:18   He has seen from the great signs of his Lord.

I don't think you should be stoned. I find your posts very informative and God Willing we can all continue to teach/learn the Scripture.

No matter how far you have gone down the wrong path, turn around.
Some helpful links.

[url="http://corpus.quran.com/"]http://corpus.quran.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm"]http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm[/url]

jonny_k

Peace "anthonywallace",
Although i dont believe you are a messenger of GOD because of lack of proof/evidence to support that claim, BY NO MEANS ARE YOU TO BE STONED OR ANY OTHER HARM DONE TO YOU. But better dont say this infront of sunni/shia "muslims" as they might kill you anytime then. Remember how theyr after the Ahmadiyya "muslims", whom i respect because of their humanity but disagree with many of their ideological viewpoints too. GOD Bless!
[19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Elke

Do you wish to be stoned ? if only allegorically ?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery ; none but ourselves can free our minds"
(Bob Marley, Redemption Song)

anthonywallace

Quote from: Elke on August 06, 2008, 06:40:37 AM
Do you wish to be stoned ? if only allegorically ?

No I dont wish to be stoned...in no way...

Quote from: jonny_k on August 06, 2008, 05:17:32 AM
Peace "anthonywallace",
Although i dont believe you are a messenger of GOD because of lack of proof/evidence to support that claim, BY NO MEANS ARE YOU TO BE STONED OR ANY OTHER HARM DONE TO YOU. But better dont say this infront of sunni/shia "muslims" as they might kill you anytime then. Remember how theyr after the Ahmadiyya "muslims", whom i respect because of their humanity but disagree with many of their ideological viewpoints too. GOD Bless!

God is my protector, and nothing will befall us except what was decreed...

And they wont be given respite if they come my way...

Quote from: aalmakto on August 06, 2008, 12:38:53 AM
Peace,
Advocating righteousness and forbidding evil are traits that all honorable people share:
I tried to find some verses about the messengers/prophets.

I don't think you should be stoned. I find your posts very informative and God Willing we can all continue to teach/learn the Scripture.

peace,

Here is a verse ( dont know the exact number):

And as such we have sent a messenger to you from amongst yourselves to recite to u the scripture, and purify you, and teach you the wisdom and scripture, and teach you what u did not know...

Abraham said: " and send among my progeny a messenger who will recite to them the Scripture, and teach them the wisdom,and scripture, and purify them."

Is the messengers required to do anything except to deliver clearly???

Thanks for your comment... Peace...

Quote from: Arnab on August 06, 2008, 12:29:38 AM
Salam,

Anyone who tells/recites (nabia) God's message is a messenger.

I suggest doing a root word study and see how the word is used.

Anthony, I also suggest you start learning Arabic. The only TRUE way to give the message is to understand the language GOD uses.

And I thought the title was really funny (Should we stone A.Wallace) :rotfl:

Salam,
Arnab

Peace be upon you,

Thanks for the comment and suggestions, and God willing I will learn Arabic... I guess I need to free up and dedicate alittle more time for it...I know alittle bit...

Peace,

I am no different from the other messengers, nor do I know what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is inspired to me. I am no more than a clear warner.

TheNabi

Peace Mr. Wallace

My opinion is that a messenger would among his/her people promulgate the law of his divine king and be a living exampar of that code. Some have failed with the stress of the situation, but one must be outspoken, teach, and follow what has been preached. Not only that, if you're wrong concerning that which is "set in stone" maybe you should be altering the behavior.  :)

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

dotty

Salaam Anthony,

Why are you trying so hard to "convince" everyone that you are a messenger of God?

So many people here are rightly guided and share their "wisdom" with proofs/verses from the Quran regularly.

Why is it necessary to paste all over this forum that you are a messenger of God?

Is it for self-gratification?

Peace,
dotty

Fadhli

:! I suggest to create a stoning smileys....  >:D >:D

There is a possibility that Muhammad might reincarnate back into this time. Although reincarnation is possible, one might not remember the purpose of one's reincarnation. In this case, if what a. wallace says is true, he might be reincaranating back here, but don't know what he is suppose to do. Maybe we can help him remember. If false, well.... he's just bull. Playing us around...

*refer to David Wilcock case, he might be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, a psychic reader. Which also said as Ra-Ta reincarnation. An ancient Egyptian priest. There's a lot of reincarnation cases, i've studied this one. I'm speaking of a possibilities, not truth. So don't bother asking for proofs.

Source

How old are you o messenger?
The truth is, there is no truth...

abrar

Peace Anthonywallace,

33:40 Mohammed was not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of God and the seal of the prophets. And God is fully aware of all things.

72:26    The knower of the unseen, He does not reveal His knowledge(of the unseen) to anyone.

72:27 Except to whom He has accepted as a messenger, then He reveals from the past and the future.

42:51    And it is not for any human being that God would speak to him, except through inspiration, or from behind a barrier, or by sending a messenger to inspire whom He wills by His leave. He is Most High, Wise.

Hearing voices as if God is talking to oneself can be an indication of a mental disorder such as schizophrenia. These voices are usually whispered by the Jinn devils or Satan to make a person feel very proud and special about himself making him the center of God's Universe and giving him the feeling that the fate of the world depends upon him and he has to bring about a revolutionary enlightenment.
This kind of thinking can also be a delusion. You should seek forgiveness from God about what you thought and try to be humble and rational.
The idea of reincarnation does not exist in Quran so it is false.