News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

GOD

Started by Mr Deen, July 14, 2008, 10:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeshuahamashiach

Very true my friend. I do not want to see you go to hell. you can e-mail me anytime and I will answer you. mannafromheaven_777@yahoo.com.au. Yeshua is alive forever Amen

nsws1988

Quote from: Ahmad Bilal on June 15, 2009, 09:57:25 AM
Peace,

No offense, but it sounds like you already are confused... What is G-d's name in your Bible? And were your scriptures originally written in English?! I seriously doubt any original scripture will claim that the almighty's name is any of the ones you mentioned. The only exception is the name "Elohim", which is a direct derivative from the word "Elah". And coincidentally (or is it?), this carries the exact same root as the name "Allah". The root of "Elah" is "ALH", identical to the word "Allah" ("ALH", or "ALLH") in Arabic...

Peace

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Leanne, regardless of what God's name is, not that He needs a name, why do you have a problem with using a different translation of 'God' but accept a book that was once the words of God but had been translated over and over again by man?

Joe Betik

Quote from: yeshuahamashiach on June 15, 2009, 02:15:58 PM
Very true my friend. I do not want to see you go to hell. you can e-mail me anytime and I will answer you. mannafromheaven_777@yahoo.com.au. Yeshua is alive forever Amen

salaam leanne,

hopefully everything is fine there down under. ;)

thanks for the invite, but no. you can go to your haven. it's definitely alright by me. yes, go ahead by yourself. or stay there in your haven if you were already in it. but in my book, people in haven don't have time to entertain negative thoughts, in fact not even the slightest of intent nor desire.

but i am not interested in your haven nor your hell. neither am i interested in your manna from your haven. in fact i am not a fan of a god who has a son.

above all, i am not interested in any haven nor any hell. i am only interested in 'Allahu rabbul 'alameen,' the self-sufficient, the compassionately merciful, the mightily wise. He is my Lord. He is my Confidant.

so sorry to disappoint you.

be in peace
mohammed noh
"When you realize the difference between the container and the content,
you will have knowledge."

- Idries Shah

yeshuahamashiach

all I will say to you is that you will reap what you sow