News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Chemistry in the Quran: Elements & Temperature

Started by DoctorNO, September 24, 2003, 03:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorNO

Quote from: "TheNabi"
QuoteThe fact that you related 'islamic nations' with Al-Quraan's teachings shows that you completely missed the point of the forum.

This is a problem that DoctorNo, along with many other members at the Faith Freedom forum have. I'm in a discussion now at Faith Freedom where people are confusing teachings of the Scripture with the practice of the Muslim nations, or Muslims themselves, who are not acting in accordance with the Scripture.  :twisted:

* First of all since i am not a muslim and we are talking about the quran, not your particular sect or whatever. Then please understand that for fairnes' sakes I cannot just ignore the overwhelming ancient majority in favor for for a new teeny weeny disorganized group of radical muslims like yourselves.

* Secondly according to muslims the Christians and Jews are far more severe in NOT acting according to the islamic Scripture. So how come those folks are generally living a more blessed life than the folks who claim to possess & follow the uncorrupted words of Allah? It just doesnt compute. The simplest explanation would be that they are following a far better system than the muslims. The theistic explanation would be that they are the ones in favor of God. And the muslim's prayers are falling on nothing but an invention of a 7th century visionary.
The Free-Mind among the free-minds, at your service.

mquran

Quote* First of all since i am not a muslim and we are talking about the quran, not your particular sect or whatever. Then please understand that for fairnes' sakes I cannot just ignore the overwhelming ancient majority in favor for for a new teeny weeny disorganized group of radical muslims like yourselves.

Dear Sir, 'for fairness sake', why don't you give us ONE example from the Sunni law which comes from Al-Quraan ?

Do you call yourself objective by judging the Quraan through what people WHO CLAIM to follow it do ?

Quote* Secondly according to muslims the Christians and Jews are far more severe in NOT acting according to the islamic Scripture. So how come those folks are generally living a more blessed life than the folks who claim to possess & follow the uncorrupted words of Allah? It just doesnt compute. The simplest explanation would be that they are following a far better system than the muslims. The theistic explanation would be that they are the ones in favor of God. And the muslim's prayers are falling on nothing but an invention of a 7th century visionary.

Wow, more of your gargantuan objectivity here once again. So the people in the west are Christians and Jews, are they ? Funnily enough, Christianity has long since ceased to the pan-power structure of Europe yet you still deem them so.

The west has achieved ascendency on the earth because they have conquered the forces of nature to an extent. They have progressed in science and technology. Coincidentally, this is what Al-Quraan commands mankind to aspire to. Sadly, the 'muslims' think fulfilment of religious duties is participating in rituals.

If you want an objective analysis of Al-Quraan, analyse AL-QURAAN.

DoctorNO

Quote from: "mquran"
So the people in the west are Christians and Jews, are they ?

The overwhelming majority, yes. If mostly by name rather by religious practice.

Quote from: "mquran"
Funnily enough, Christianity has long since ceased to the pan-power structure of Europe yet you still deem them so.
It would be more accurate to say that Theocratic Christianity ceased to be the government structure of Europe. But still Europe is run by Christians.

DoctorNO

Also the quran is more intolerant of pagans and idolaters. So how come the japanese, koreans & chinese are being blessed more in their endeavors? compared to those states who strive to uphold the quran?

DoctorNO

Connect the pieces of the puzzle my friends.

* scientific errors of the quran
* internal contradictions of the quran
* lack of clarity of the quran
* admonition for violence by the quran
* unjust teachings of the quran
* misery of muslims who upholds the quran
* translation diffulties of the quran
* absense of undisputedly true muslims. this remains a theory.

Think about it my free minded friends.

The truth hurts but the truth sets people free.

John_From_Ohio

Peace, Doc,

I'm glad you've arrived at a conclusion that sets you free.  This site is all about free minds and tolerance.

I fundamentally disagree with you, but I will go to my grave defending your right to have such an opinion.

Peace to you,

John

DoctorNO

AWRIIIGHT! Freedom of speech is one of the best things to ever happen to humanity.

Tony

Quote from: "DoctorNO"AWRIIIGHT! Freedom of speech is one of the best things to ever happen to humanity.

No. It's sex! :oops:

DoctorNO

The case still stands, the quran was wrong in implying that water can be as hot as molten brass.

Wakas

Out of curiousity, do you even know the Arabic words in question?

i.e. what are the Arabic words for "water" & "molten-brass" in the verse?
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]