News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

ON WHICH TERRITORY?

Started by Tunisian Man, February 18, 2003, 05:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danish

The Nabi here sounds illlogical. If no Quran is needed to persevere patiently, then, why the BIG FUSS over the Quran and secondly, the question of half-assed or full-assed or whatever-assed in understanding the Quran does not arise.

TheNabi

Peace  :)

You seemed to be fed up with all these sub-sects and wondering if and when they would ever stop. Remember? Then I was like, history repeats itself so you should just persevere patiently. Do you need the Quran to teach you that?  :?

QuoteIf no Quran is needed to persevere patiently, then, why the BIG FUSS over the Quran

The fuss is over what is alone mandatory as the source of law and instruction in Islam. This would be the Quran, it is the criterion pointing to what is right and what is wrong(Quran 3:3).

Remember, this is just one path in life, nobody says you have to believe in this one that those who follow the Quran believe in, not even the Quran(Quran 18:29). Follow your path whatever that path may be.  :wink:

Quotesecondly, the question of half-assed or full-assed or whatever-assed in understanding the Quran does not arise.

It certainly does. Or else you'd not be wondering on all these sects and sub-sects.  :D

Take care.

Joe  :twisted:
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

Danish

Thanks fo the reply Mr. Nabi.

God is the ONLY ONE to teach and guide me. "Quran would teach me which sect or cult to join in". Afterall, isn't this how humans are respecting it.

Danish

Thanks for the reply Mr. Nabi.

God is the ONLY ONE to teach and guide me. "Quran would teach me which sect or cult to join in". Afterall, isn't this how humans are respecting it and forming various groups of their own.

TheNabi

Peace(Quran 6:54)

QuoteGod is the ONLY ONE to teach and guide me.

My sentiments as well.  :wink:

Quote"Quran would teach me which sect or cult to join in". Afterall, isn't this how humans are respecting it and forming various groups of their own.

We each think our own way and believe what we will based on our understanding of the Quran. Cults call for one frame of mind, no differings.  :wink:  Quran teaches you to be truthful to yourself. Read my message on the bottom of my post.

Take care.

Joe

P.S. If you do not like one way of thinking, or a certain following don't you think it'd be wise to not to annoy others by saying their belief is wrong? This just causes more fights before God.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

Danish

Quran 6:54...and Peace to you as well. You certainly woke me up here.

QuoteIf you do not like one way of thinking,
There is no such thing as "one way of thinking".

Quoteor a certain following don't you think it'd be wise to not to annoy others by saying their belief is wrong? This just causes more fights before God
Only God knows what I am truely after. I am neither here to agress nor transgress but simply trying to get answers in a 'different way', in case you want to know, and that is because I have my own reasons. Isn't this what free-minds all about? Nabi musn't be jumping to conclusions as such and by the way, the word "half-assed" doesn't carry any meaning.

Forgive me if I was too blatant.

All the best.

TheNabi

Peace again

QuoteThere is no such thing as "one way of thinking".

I should have said our ways of thinking!  :cry:

QuoteOnly God knows what I am truely after.

You do too. We all know what it is we want and who we are. We just mislead ourselves and get lost in our own illusions and make ourselves think we do not know.  :wink:

QuoteNabi musn't be jumping to conclusions as such and by the way, the word "half-assed" doesn't carry any meaning.

Believe me, I never reach conclusions, I just hold to theories.  8)  And 'half-assed' is a slang term!  :wink:

QuoteForgive me if I was too blatant.

Your quite easily forgiven.

Take care.

Danish

Thanks mate and peace.

By the way, Nabi, what would you honestly say, if I was to tell you that I truely believe in God as the ONLY ONE and that I'm trying hard not to lie, not to cheat, do not drink, do not smoke/drugs, be fair and square in just about everything I do, act and say and simply ponder and experience His natural creation, exalting and imploring Him and thinking about Him at all times WITHOUT the need of Quran? In other words, do I need to abide by the rules of the Quran in order to believe in God?

Wakas

Surely those who have faith, and those who are Jewish, and the Nazarenes, and the reverts; any one of them who has faith in GOD and the last day, and does good work, they will have their reward with their Lord, with no fear over them, nor will they grieve.
[2:62]
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

TheNabi

Peace

You do not need the Quran to believe in God, the Quran just promotes the Gods system.

Take care.