Author Topic: Hot/"ramadan" Answer  (Read 456160 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Hot/"ramadan" Answer
« Reply #2550 on: July 08, 2016, 05:27:43 AM »

So i am not careless. I have given many more proof that we are being lied to, but many just come and defend their theories about a round earth without even watching one of the videos i have linked. This says it all.

hmm i think, u did not still sure about the science behind theory and proven fact...

I have studied the lies and i have given proof and i also have said that other scriptures also say that the earth is flat. Why do we think that we are smarter than all other people who lived many thousands years ago? Because we have scientists? And we have TV? Actually i think that we are the most stupid people ever lived on this planet and that we believe many things that can not be true.

hmm so all people are indeed studpid because earth is flat , and experiments are going in the favor of spherical..

excellent i wonder the stupid most people invented things which are condsider magical for the perosn who lived onn this planet 200 years ago... i m sure if suddenly he see the achievements of this stupid person or scientist he will think he is another world...

so the world is changed by stupids , really this information open up  my mind and eyes... 

we must beleive earth is flat forget about proven fact , what if quran is saying 2+2= 5 but scientist are saying no its four , we need to reject scientist.. otherwise we are stupid... but i get connfuse here becoz quran never say 2+2= 5 ... some people are confused about 4 and 5.. its not qurans fault...

peace

The Guided One

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2551 on: July 08, 2016, 05:38:21 AM »
hmm i think, u did not still sure about the science behind theory and proven fact...

hmm so all people are indeed studpid because earth is flat , and experiments are going in the favor of spherical..

excellent i wonder the stupid most people invented things which are condsider magical for the perosn who lived onn this planet 200 years ago... i m sure if suddenly he see the achievements of this stupid person or scientist he will think he is another world...

so the world is changed by stupids , really this information open up  my mind and eyes... 

we must beleive earth is flat forget about proven fact , what if quran is saying 2+2= 5 but scientist are saying no its four , we need to reject scientist.. otherwise we are stupid... but i get connfuse here becoz quran never say 2+2= 5 ... some people are confused about 4 and 5.. its not qurans fault...

peace

For someone who lives in England, you English grammar is very bad, so maybe you should go back to school and first learn English, than learn to read and response with proof and not only a few words that are not a fact nor a proof, but only your own opinion. Also again you should learn to read and i said this many times to you, i said that we are stupid for believing in our schooling system and the tv and scientists and NASA and that we should investigate and than we would know what is real and what not.

The Words and Signs and Mercies of Allah are in all Creation, and can never be fully set out in human language, however extended our means may be imagined to be.

JavaLatte

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2552 on: July 08, 2016, 05:48:32 AM »
In my opinion if you want to say something about me or my research, you should first go and research your self and than make statements that i am careless in shearing information.

I'm sorry if I made wrong opinion about you. Perhaps I should not use the world 'careless'.

I think you started that thread with a good question (the title of that thread). But, then you brought this:

The earth is flat, and anyone who disputes this claim is an atheist who deserves to be punished." - Sheik Abdel-Aziz Ibn Baaz, Supreme religious authority, Saudi Arabia

I don't understand why you did that. I think it is not a good idea to put something like that to back up FE. We should not threaten people to believe FE.

Peace.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2553 on: July 08, 2016, 07:05:50 AM »
For someone who lives in England, you English grammar is very bad, so maybe you should go back to school and first learn English, than learn to read and response with proof and not only a few words that are not a fact nor a proof, but only your own opinion. Also again you should learn to read and i said this many times to you,

you know when some body use these type pf words instead of giving their proofs and reasonings its mean they are so much frustrated and personal attacks means person is so much afraid by other side and may b have a lot of grudge against other person,, (i can understand what you feel about me) but its a place to share views.. people like you when they have nothing to prove in the end they mock on eachother and do personal attacks..which i dnt really care .  :peace:

look at the sentence in bold here is a spelling mistake and grammer mistake , but i did not bother about it ... niether i will use this as a proof to proving your flat earth theory flase.. :yeah:

because simply i dnt need to ... only the players who lose the game mock on winners that what you are doing ...

you neeed to look at my posts again becoz i just arrise some very logical questions..

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2554 on: July 08, 2016, 11:03:29 AM »
FE can be discussed in designated threads.
Here we should focus on Ramadhan.
Peace all
If you name me, you negate me.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2555 on: July 08, 2016, 07:02:46 PM »
FE can be discussed in designated threads.
Here we should focus on Ramadhan.
Peace all

exactly

bookish

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2556 on: July 09, 2016, 09:59:54 AM »
Salam everyone.

I agree - let's limit the discussion to Ramadan. I wasn't even aware that some of us here believe that the earth is flat. Nevertheless, I respect your conclusion, and I cannot agree or disagree with you because I'm yet to do any thorough research in this area. I do understand that you have come to this conclusion after an analysis of some evidence. When time permits, I'd love to do some personal study before I can share my opinion. It's definitely something very interesting, because we take it for granted now that the earth is round and it's going round the sun. This is what I also believe in, but I'm open to questioning my beliefs. The biggest mistake we can make is to label something outright as "right" or "wrong", without any study or analysis. That's what most people I come across do.

He doesn't pray 5 times a day? Oh he's not a Muslim!
He follows only the Koran? Oh he's a crazy guy!

I believe most of us can share at least one instance where someone has labelled us as "ignorant".

Peace....

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2557 on: July 09, 2016, 03:54:42 PM »
Salam everyone.

I agree - let's limit the discussion to Ramadan. I wasn't even aware that some of us here believe that the earth is flat. Nevertheless, I respect your conclusion, and I cannot agree or disagree with you because I'm yet to do any thorough research in this area. I do understand that you have come to this conclusion after an analysis of some evidence. When time permits, I'd love to do some personal study before I can share my opinion. It's definitely something very interesting, because we take it for granted now that the earth is round and it's going round the sun. This is what I also believe in, but I'm open to questioning my beliefs. The biggest mistake we can make is to label something outright as "right" or "wrong", without any study or analysis. That's what most people I come across do.

He doesn't pray 5 times a day? Oh he's not a Muslim!
He follows only the Koran? Oh he's a crazy guy!

I believe most of us can share at least one instance where someone has labelled us as "ignorant".

Peace....

Wow you see Zulf this is the response of a believer! This is what Allah created us for!
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Comrox

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2558 on: July 09, 2016, 03:57:46 PM »
Wow you see Zulf this is the response of a believer! This is what Allah created us for!

Allah created us to question our beliefs?
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2559 on: July 09, 2016, 04:13:10 PM »
Allah created us to question our beliefs?

Peace, i am a fan of descartes reasoning, and i believe it is in parts similar to what God tells us in the quran, which is to verify everything for ourselves.. the basis of which descartes logic was:

Accept as true only what is indubitable.

I am also a fan of other philosophy, including simply reflecting on the creation of God, i trust He also encourages this in the quran

peace.
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen