Author Topic: Hot/"ramadan" Answer  (Read 456143 times)

The Guided One

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Hot/"ramadan" Answer
« Reply #2540 on: July 05, 2016, 12:12:11 PM »
This article corroborates the fact that the summer solstice full moon appears bigger than any other full moon due to an illusion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/06/01/the-moon-illusion-why-our-lunar-satellite-appears-larger-when-lo/

This might be a good explanation, i will look into it
The Words and Signs and Mercies of Allah are in all Creation, and can never be fully set out in human language, however extended our means may be imagined to be.

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2541 on: July 05, 2016, 07:28:22 PM »
I'm from India and Eid here has been pushed to 7 July Indian time. However, UAE would be celebrating Eid tomorrow (6 July by Indian time). From what I've read, this is because UAE follows the Shafi interpretation, while the Indian subcontinent goes by the Hanafi interpretation. Both are Sunni belief systems.

I was quite confused and wanted a clearer answer based on the Koran. Google was my friend and I soon stumbled across Ayman's post, and it seems to make a lot of sense to me. I also happened to stumble across this article http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/summer-solstice-full-moon-1.3640759.

It says,
That's because the summer solstice is technically the moment when the Earth's northern axis of rotation is most tilted toward the sun, and that happens every 365? days, and our calendar is just 365 days (with a leap year every four years) so the alignment between the two events varies, says Paul Mortfield, chair of the David Dunlap Observatory in Richmond Hill, Ont.

Another interesting point which seems to confirm Ayman's interpretation is that the word "shahr" (meaning month or full moon) occurs exactly 12 times in the Koran, and the word day occurs exactly 365 days. No numerology here.

From what I've read so far, the meaning of shahr as "full moon" and Ramadan as "full moon of scorching heat/summer solstice" seems to be quite convincing and simple. The full-moon around the summer solstice also happens to be the one that's easiest to witness for anyone than any other moon observation.

Nevertheless, I will add that this is my understanding after a brief research. I do not claim that my understanding is the best or the most accurate. The moment we do this, we create differences. You are my brother/sister in faith, despite our differences in opinion, because we we're all trying to seek God through reason and questioning. Please feel free to add your opinions.

God alone knows best.

Peace.
Peace nothing against you brother but....

....You will never ever arrive at the truth by mixing it in with the falsehood.
The earth does not rotate around the sun and it is not a spinning globe.
It is a dome enclosed stationary plane as Allah has created it. There is overwhelming evidence in Scripture(Torah, Old Testament, Psalms, Gospel, and Quran) and evidence in Scientific history( Samuel Rowbotham, George Sagnac, Nikola Tesla, Michelson and Morrey) and contemporary efforts( Me and 1000's of amateur star gazers, scientists) which have demonstrated through real experiments the earth is neither spherical or in motion.

Dear brother, you will be misled if you conjunct the falsehood with the truth

This article corroborates the fact that the summer solstice full moon appears bigger than any other full moon due to an illusion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/06/01/the-moon-illusion-why-our-lunar-satellite-appears-larger-when-lo/

I would not call it illusion/magic, that is what the disbelievers say in the Quran about the Signs of Allah 54:1-4. It is instead a wonderful creation of Allah hence a Sign/Miracle to serve as a reminder of the Awesomeness of The Creator. Glory be to Him!

If you pay attention however to your own link they claim this:
"The Moon illusion

During the summer months, the full Moon also shares this part of the sky and its proximity to the horizon can play visual tricks thanks to the ?Moon illusion?.

This makes a rising full Moon seem much larger than it actually is. There are many theories that attempt to explain this. One suggests we interpret the sky as a flattened dome.
"

Zulf I hope you now see the importance of not being deceived by modern anti-god science

However I do agree that the mechanism responsible for changing the trajectory (elliptical path) of the moon and sun around what we know as Summer Solstice might be correlated with Ramadhan but again if we assume a ball earth spinning around the sun, then we are being deceived by the deceiver about the life of the world and Our Creator. The FE model which is congruent with Allah's Words is more befitting to answer the question of the timing of Ramadhan that's all I am saying.

Peace
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

The Guided One

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2542 on: July 08, 2016, 02:43:13 AM »
Nice Hp Tech. i have created  a thread  do we believe Allah or scientists and NASA and most people who post there do not believe in a flat earth, even if Quran says that Allah spread the earth like a carpet,there is not any mention of a round world in Quran and other scriptures say the same story. I am very happy we share the same view.
The Words and Signs and Mercies of Allah are in all Creation, and can never be fully set out in human language, however extended our means may be imagined to be.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2543 on: July 08, 2016, 02:50:49 AM »
Nice Hp Tech. i have created  a thread  do we believe Allah or scientists and NASA and most people who post there do not believe in a flat earth, even if Quran says that Allah spread the earth like a carpet,there is not any mention of a round world in Quran and other scriptures say the same story. I am very happy we share the same view.

RED: There is no mention of flat/carpet/cubic/globe/cylindrical/pyramid/whatever shape in the quran about the shape of earth.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

The Guided One

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2544 on: July 08, 2016, 03:27:14 AM »
RED: There is no mention of flat/carpet/cubic/globe/cylindrical/pyramid/whatever shape in the quran about the shape of earth.

As devout Muslims, we have good reason to conclude the Earth is flat; the Qur'anic verses 15:19, 20:53, 43:10, 50:7, 51:48, 71:19, 78:6, 79:30, 88:20 and 91:6 all clearly state this and not a single verse in the Qur'an hint to a spherical earth.

JavaLatte

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2545 on: July 08, 2016, 03:42:18 AM »

By the way, if you still insist to continue your thread that discuss about FE, I suggest you to have two way discussion with HP_TECH about this issue, perhaps you both could use PM.

I think this young brother (HP_TECH) is a real/sincere scientist, and I hope you both could have good mutual discussion.

Peace.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

The Guided One

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2546 on: July 08, 2016, 04:04:10 AM »
By the way, if you still insist to continue your thread that discuss about FE, I suggest you to have two way discussion with HP_TECH about this issue, perhaps you both could use PM.

I think this young brother (HP_TECH) is a real/sincere scientist, and I hope you both could have good mutual discussion.

Peace.

Selam,he was talking to bookish, and i do not have to discuss this with him, we share the same view. Peace

JavaLatte

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2547 on: July 08, 2016, 04:13:08 AM »
Selam,he was talking to bookish, and i do not have to discuss this with him, we share the same view. Peace

But in my opinion, you were rather 'careless' in sharing the information about FE. I think it is good to be careful (e.g. study it carefully first) and selective if you want to share information about FE on this forum.

Don't you know that there are FE shills?

Peace.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2548 on: July 08, 2016, 04:36:34 AM »
As devout Muslims, we have good reason to conclude the Earth is flat; the Qur'anic verses 15:19, 20:53, 43:10, 50:7, 51:48, 71:19, 78:6, 79:30, 88:20 and 91:6 all clearly state this and not a single verse in the Qur'an hint to a spherical earth.

Indeed!
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

The Guided One

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2549 on: July 08, 2016, 04:59:52 AM »
But in my opinion, you were rather 'careless' in sharing the information about FE. I think it is good to be careful (e.g. study it carefully first) and selective if you want to share information about FE on this forum.

Don't you know that there are FE shills?

Peace.

You know that people for many years believed in a flat earth and those people knew more about nature and astronomy than we know now. In the thread i created who do you believe Nasa and scientists or God, because i wanted to see how people use their brains and to show me what they think about this. Now i have seen many explanations, but is there any proof for what they claim? Is gravity proven? Rotation of the earth? The size of the sun and moon? And many other things that NASA says are true? I believe that NASA lies and if they say that the earth is round,than the earth might be flat.

The astronauts of the Apollo can not swear on the bible that they have been to the moon. Many people lie in a court and do not see that as a big sin, but these man even not in court will not swear on the bible. This means that they know the truth and that they know that there is a creator, a God, The God. One of the funniest things is when the journalist asks a astronaut who says to have been thru the van allen belt: ' how did you penetrate the Van Allen belt and he answers: We did not know about the van Allen belt, they were not discovered yet.
Mr Bean's Belts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FTZhyuJy8

Now for the pictures of the earth, are they true? No they are not
What i think is best proof that NASA lies are the pictures from NASA that shows the continents sometimes larger and sometimes smaller. Go on their website and watch a picture freom 1978 and one from 2012.

The Man Who Saw The Flat Earth: Auguste Piccard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIFYiHGqshc&index=10&list=LLvAcGp9QKvlW5BgXjawaxwQ

A fish eye lens is one of the tricks they use to show you curvature
Fish-eye lenses create images with absurd curvature! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnHTV4L0mA8
Now why would they use this tricks if the earth was round?

Astronauts get snorkels for spacewalks, so are they in space or maybe in a pool?

So i am not careless. I have given many more proof that we are being lied to, but many just come and defend their theories about a round earth without even watching one of the videos i have linked. This says it all.

I have studied the lies and i have given proof and i also have said that other scriptures also say that the earth is flat. Why do we think that we are smarter than all other people who lived many thousands years ago? Because we have scientists? And we have TV? Actually i think that we are the most stupid people ever lived on this planet and that we believe many things that can not be true.

Why is there an arctic treaty?

Do you know what a zero g plane is?

In my opinion if you want to say something about me or my research, you should first go and research your self and than make statements that i am careless in shearing information.

Peace