News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Philadelphia

Started by idolfree1, October 15, 2004, 06:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverStar

Unintentionally i posted this post 3 times, there is no situation or power except by Allah but since i could not delete the 2 that followed and i decided to edit the last one, i decided to edit this one too because i have been taught that Allah loves the uneven numbers.

Submission for peace (islam), the faith is clear: having faith in Allah and doing a mending work as to achieve peace with Him and with that, peace with many of His creation except those who choose to be enemies. Allah loves not the hostile as He says in the koran, 'adaawa as is said in arabic has a connection to the word 'aada, which means : returned, so enimosity has a link to "returning" in arabic, the clearer meaning is thus "to return to something in the past for instance as a justification of anger and agression in the present, now look at the so called islamic leaders who keep on reffering to the crusades as a justification for agression in the present. A true muslim tries as much as possible to open a new page and trusts in Allah for his protection, sincerity and goodwill. This is because the true essence of man is not hostile, Adam was not an enemy to anyone but satan chose to become his enemy. Allah also forbids wars of conquest (al baghiy) without truth, baghiy has a connection to the word "bagha" which means want or desire, in otherwords to desire conquest of land of another people is forbidden, except "with truth" for instance if they do not allow a person of faith to practice his faith, in otherwords when they forbid a humanbeing from engaging the peace with Allah/working to achieve peace with Allah.