News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

What do you guys think

Started by ammarb87, August 06, 2004, 09:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ammarb87

Well can you guys tel me if i m a good muslim .. I know i should judge for myself and Allah is there to Judge but what do you guys think?
Well i offer my 5 prayers, keep fasts, belive in the tauheed and i cant pay the zakat oir doi haj cuzs i m studying right nwo and not earning!
I dont have sex before marriage and dont plan too ,, I dont steal ,,, I dont drink.. i dont eat pork ... I dont do any other sexual acts with the opposite sex but i do mingle with the opposite sex and i tihnk its alright .. I listen to music, dance and do everything apart from the things mentioned above! I also try to be a good person and am kind to people
I plan to become a dentist and actor (would liek to act in pakistani dramas and bollywood films)
So yeha what do you guys think bout me ??
*-There shall be no compulsion in religion-*

savage_carrot

Peace ammar,

I think you are a good muslim by questioning and trying to change what you think is wrong and by submitting to God's words, the quran... even though it might be hard and you may face lots of difficulties :D .. don't stop learning...there is much to learn about fasting, salat, zakat and more!! You'll be surprised at what you might learn, just by reading and researching here and in other places...

39:18
Those who listen to the word, then follow the best of it; those are they whom Allah has guided, and those it is who are the men of understanding.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

lrhazi

Quote from: "ammarb87" Well can you guys tel me if i m a good muslim ..

Why does that matter to you, what we think?
What do you think?

Peace,
Mohamed~
--
Conspiracy: to act in harmony toward a common end

Satan Hates Me

Quote from: "ammarb87" Well can you guys tel me if i m a good muslim .. I know i should judge for myself and Allah is there to Judge but what do you guys think?
Well i offer my 5 prayers, keep fasts, belive in the tauheed and i cant pay the zakat oir doi haj cuzs i m studying right nwo and not earning!
I dont have sex before marriage and dont plan too ,, I dont steal ,,, I dont drink.. i dont eat pork ... I dont do any other sexual acts with the opposite sex but i do mingle with the opposite sex and i tihnk its alright .. I listen to music, dance and do everything apart from the things mentioned above! I also try to be a good person and am kind to people
I plan to become a dentist and actor (would liek to act in pakistani dramas and bollywood films)

man...anything can subsititute for zakat. time, clothing, knowledge etc.

I cant judge you and i will advice you not to considred any one complainments or critisim abuot you (on this forum). God is the Best Judge and the only One who matters. plus he is the Most Merciful. If you can imagine a very meriful act someone ever did, God is far better than that!
peace be upon you

ammarb87

Yhea true ... i should know and God !
Buit i believe in Hadiths which go with the quran .. i dont belive hadiths likke if a man or woman are alone and all that .... if they cant be alone or cant meet then why not make separate worlds for them and increase the population by sending men and women via lgihts which the so called Aliens use to teleport people
I belive like for the Salat, zakat and concering the 5 pillars
*-There shall be no compulsion in religion-*

TheNabi

Peace Ammar

Whether you're a good muslim or not is for us to determine. We cannot tell how much of your story is truthful or not even if it seems goodly. God is the judge of such affairs.

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

savage_carrot

peace ammar,

Just to add, don't be confused and discouraged by some comments you might read here, it's just a way i guess, that might make you stronger and want to think for yourself...otherwise what's they point if we all just blindly follow someone and have everything handed to us on a spoon?
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Satan Hates Me

Quote from: "TheNabi"Peace Ammar

Whether you're a good muslim or not is for us to determine. We cannot tell how much of your story is truthful or not even if it seems goodly. God is the judge of such affairs.

Joe

i second that
peace be upon you

TheNabi

Peace

Quote from: "TheNabi"Whether you're a good muslim or not is for us to determine.

I meant:

Whether you're a good muslim or not is not for us to determine.

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

Satan Hates Me

Quote from: "TheNabi"Peace

Quote from: "TheNabi"Whether you're a good muslim or not is for us to determine.

I meant:

Whether you're a good muslim or not is not for us to determine.

Joe

i second that again. i know you really meant that instead.
peace be upon you