News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

THE COMPILATION OF QURAN : FROM QURAN

Started by hafeez kazi, April 14, 2004, 05:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakas

salaam HK,

If you wish to write it in HTML with better formatting, e.g. titles, bullet points etc. Use any free html software.

Create the page, then pm Layth with the link to the page, or email him the file. It can then be added to the articles page if you wish.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

mirjamnur

Quote from: drfazl on December 24, 2007, 01:26:11 AM

As far as Quran is concerned, who compiled/how it was compiled is not the issue at all; but the issue is, if it is from Allah or from other than Him; and if it is to be followed or to be discarded; if it is to be rehearsed or recited; if to be followed, how best it can be applied in real life; if its revelation shall come to us from Allah alone or we can follow any tom dick and harry/ mullah imam ulema.
Salam drfaz;
i think is important to know how it was compiled. because i discuss often with people who say, that the Quran arrive to us in the same way as the Ahadith.
for me is clear that the Quran is from ALLAH but if there are different spellings, different versions, we must know! :)
salam

The Sardar

Quote from: Wakas on September 26, 2012, 03:48:08 PM
salaam HK,

If you wish to write it in HTML with better formatting, e.g. titles, bullet points etc. Use any free html software.

Create the page, then pm Layth with the link to the page, or email him the file. It can then be added to the articles page if you wish.
Salam/Peace dear brother. I remember you made a html page of this forum post made by brother hafeez kazi. Do you still have it?

Wakas

peace,

Quote from: The Sardar on August 23, 2020, 12:50:59 AM
Salam/Peace dear brother. I remember you made a html page of this forum post made by brother hafeez kazi. Do you still have it?

I don't recall making such a page. Anyone can make it using the original post.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

The Sardar

Ah okay, because i remember there was someone who made a html page about this post.