Author Topic: Debate -On the issue of "Dipping Fly" from Bukhari  (Read 18295 times)

PrinceZ?D

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
Debate -On the issue of "Dipping Fly" from Bukhari
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2004, 06:20:13 PM »
Quote from: "TheNabi"
Peace ZED

So dipping the fly in the drink to not drink the drink is beneficial to the fly?

Joe

It is beneficial to you. Read my replies above I said.

TheNabi

• Global Moderator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +12/-1
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2004, 06:37:52 PM »
Peace ZED

I read your replies. You were speaking of it being beneficial in a time when one had to drink their drink if a fly fell in it, so they would have to dip the fly in the drink. If it is of no benefit to you and you can simply get another drink why dip it ZED?

Joe

P.S. What if a fly landed in your food?
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

albion

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2004, 06:51:08 PM »
Quote from: "PrinceZ?D"

I'm just wondering ZED, do you practice what you preach?.

I mean do you have a fly meals?

PrinceZ?D

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2004, 07:16:32 PM »
Quote from: "TheNabi"
Peace ZED

I read your replies. You were speaking of it being beneficial in a time when one had to drink their drink if a fly fell in it, so they would have to dip the fly in the drink. If it is of no benefit to you and you can simply get another drink why dip it ZED?

Answer:

"Say (O Muhammad) : If you (men) really do love Allah then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Holy Qur'an AaliImraan (3):31]

Do you think I comply with the verse???

P.S. What if a fly landed in your food?

It is difficult to transfer contamination from the fly to food. Liquid, as you know can easily "wash" off the contamination from the fly to itself.

I think you people are looking wayyy too much into this and going wayy too far just to invalidate it. But I'm afraid it's not going to work! :)

PrinceZ?D

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2004, 07:17:04 PM »
Quote from: "albion"

I'm just wondering ZED, do you practice what you preach?.

I mean do you have a fly meals?

Oh yeh, I love them  :roll:

TheNabi

• Global Moderator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +12/-1
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2004, 07:39:33 PM »
Peace ZED

Answer:

"Say (O Muhammad) : If you (men) really do love Allah then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Holy Qur'an AaliImraan (3):31]

Do you think I comply with the verse???

In a crooked sort of way yes.  :)  You see I believe that verse is referring to following the messenger in following God (see 6:50). What is the duty of the messenger and what is the context of his work? Is it not God's message and deen? I believe this is what it is and thus because of my love for God I follow the messenger IN following God.  :wink:

If Muhammad as a man liked to dip flies in his drinks you can follow him and do such but this has no relevence to my success in the hereafter.  :wink:  Maybe you should go all the way and just BE Muhammad. Why don't you follow him in professing 'messengership' or follow him in saying that you are a 'prophet'?

Do you understand what follow the messenger is? Why can't it be following him in being a messenger and a prophet? Think about it.

It is difficult to transfer contamination from the fly to food. Liquid, as you know can easily "wash" off the contamination from the fly to itself.

I do not think it would be difficult to transer contamination, it just won't spread about like it would in liquid.  :wink: It'll just be sitting in that one spot. So maybe you can eat the fly to ensure the cure?

I think you people are looking wayyy too much into this and going wayy too far just to invalidate it. But I'm afraid it's not going to work!  :)

If the main point is dipping the fly in the drink what is the point of doing it if you do not need to drink it? In this day and age is this a necessary thing except for the poor? Where's your evidence that a fly has both a disease and cure in it's wings besides someone just saying that it is there?

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

vincentia

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2004, 08:50:34 PM »

Maybe when you take your fly medicine you could dip your fly in a glass of camel urine. I hear thats good for you also

PrinceZ?D

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2004, 09:10:03 PM »
Quote from: "vincentia"

Maybe when you take your fly medicine you could dip your fly in a glass of camel urine. I hear thats good for you also

Looks like you are an expert on fly dishes cooked in some camel urine. Tell me, did it taste good when you tried it??

Sara

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2004, 09:10:55 PM »
You are disgusting.

PrinceZ?D

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2004, 09:15:54 PM »
:lol: