Author Topic: The Existence of God  (Read 3319 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Re: The Existence of God
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 06:21:35 PM »
Brother Jafer most in Earth approached religious books to find the God...

Most on earth DO NOT use religious books to find the Creator.
Most on earth were illiterate of any scripts / writing system, yet they do find the Creator.
And the majority of earth living today also do not use religious books to find the Creator.

Ponder on the fact that the creator is all powerful that He / It can communicate to you directly through your own life experiences. Through all images that you see, all sound that you hear, all sensation that you feel. And all of those sensations are happening within you not outside of you. That is why it become a subjective experience.
Thus all you need to do is ask and it shall be answered. The answer might be unique, crafted as personalized experience for you.

Further don't search God but search existence of things so that you may end up in God's existence..
I beg to differ..
As the creator exist when even no-thing exist..
Like I often mentioned, one will find the evidence of the creator's existence once they realized of their own non-existence.
In absolute sense, God alone exist..
That's why God IS

I've given you my advice on where to look, you need to seek it our yourselves..
There's no need to argue or try to convince others...

How you explain to a person that everything is created if in case he is against it... Will you be silent or  would you say something to guard your statement ...

The same reply that I've given to you or anyone else for that matter, advice him/her on where to look.
Because truly it's something that he/she need to seek by him/her own self.
And I will not try to 'guard' against anything as I don't see it as any threat at all...

How easy to say that all living creatures began with one single cell... Then how did that one single cell begin?

Cell is merely a basic structure of "carbon based" life form.
There might be other life form which is not based on "carbon".
Virus is a good example of life form which is not based on cell.
Spirit, angel, demon, deities are an example of non carbon-based life form, that's why it's labeled as 'meta-physical' it means beyond physics.

But all of it requires a context of space and time.
Ponder deeper.. since everything requires a foundation of space and time to begin with, otherwise even the word 'begin' will not have any meaning..
Then how did space and time begin?
And what is the state before the existence of space and time?

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 08:16:39 PM »
Peace jkhan.
You mean dependence  to exist by virtue of a necessity/ relation ?
There is only GOD who is independent.
All creation   depend on God for their physical existence. Some are unware and do not realise this.
For humans,What is the result of realizing our dependence on God?
 When one realises this,It is the same as a little child needing his dependence on his parents/guardians to have security,guidance and protection.

.  Jesus said: "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven"

But of course one can also choose to live independent of GOD. In reality they are depending on other than GOD. i.e other gods.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Yes... That's what I meant... If everything has begun and it means everything has depended on something... 

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2020, 08:23:01 PM »
Most on earth DO NOT use religious books to find the Creator.
Most on earth were illiterate of any scripts / writing system, yet they do find the Creator.
And the majority of earth living today also do not use religious books to find the Creator.

Ponder on the fact that the creator is all powerful that He / It can communicate to you directly through your own life experiences. Through all images that you see, all sound that you hear, all sensation that you feel. And all of those sensations are happening within you not outside of you. That is why it become a subjective experience.
Thus all you need to do is ask and it shall be answered. The answer might be unique, crafted as personalized experience for you.
I beg to differ..
As the creator exist when even no-thing exist..
Like I often mentioned, one will find the evidence of the creator's existence once they realized of their own non-existence.
In absolute sense, God alone exist..
That's why God IS

I've given you my advice on where to look, you need to seek it our yourselves..
There's no need to argue or try to convince others...

The same reply that I've given to you or anyone else for that matter, advice him/her on where to look.
Because truly it's something that he/she need to seek by him/her own self.
And I will not try to 'guard' against anything as I don't see it as any threat at all...

Cell is merely a basic structure of "carbon based" life form.
There might be other life form which is not based on "carbon".
Virus is a good example of life form which is not based on cell.
Spirit, angel, demon, deities are an example of non carbon-based life form, that's why it's labeled as 'meta-physical' it means beyond physics.

But all of it requires a context of space and time.
Ponder deeper.. since everything requires a foundation of space and time to begin with, otherwise even the word 'begin' will not have any meaning..
Then how did space and time begin?
And what is the state before the existence of space and time?

God based religions are Hinduism, Judaism,  Christianity and Islam etc etc... These people accomadate the majority of people on earth... What they believe is irrelevant but their religions are based on books... How they believe God and how they distort it is totally immaterial... But they belong to a religious group and that is programmed through ancient religious books...
So dear I am afraid I won't agree with you.. So most people came to know God through their ancestors who depended on religious books and not self research of existence of God... They may be illiterate or whatever but at least to hear something, illiteracy is not a barrier...

Your second point.. Yes I agree with you.. Creator exists when No thing exists...
But that's the topic here... You can say and I can say so... But do our saying make sense logically?  That's what the author here tried to portray...

Our non existence is far from truth.. While existence of me is physical and spiritual and destine to terminate.. So i exist so do others... I can't agree that budhist phylosopy.. Who am I?  Do I exist?... That's pure erroneous way to deduce.. At least for me.. If you feel right.. I am not here to change you..

As I said in my previous thread,  I am not here to convince others... That's not my job and I can't do that... What I said is if someone asks a question, just say a meaningful reply rather than just as a belief.. Meaningful replies has strength... That may make people ponder... Coz meaningful replies Has changed lives... Never repeat this in your replies to me,  saying don't try to convince others... One may convince in an answer but cannot convince a person.. That's sheer personal choice...

Regarding cell.... Thank you for your thoughts..

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2020, 09:52:31 AM »
Peace jkhan.
I do not know about others and what they make of GOD. If I exist ,through reproduction, some intelligent being must have created the process of reproducing and created the first human/s.
By this logic of everything created, there can only be one being that is the original, the ever living ,the first and last the absolute GOD/creator.
 Regardless of proofs /logic/Science...I see, hear ,think and feel GOD everywhere around me .

I used to think that being independent is normal, society/family teach independence as an aim for the individual. However, in real life ,I needed people to help me solve problems and as quickly as one problem was solved another one or few more started. And there are always big problems that people cannot help with.

Now I rely on GOD, the biggest problem  I could possibly have is very easy for GOD to help with, My dependence on GOD  makes a lot of sense to me. I have total confidence in saying to everyone to try it if in doubt about it.

All we need to do is open a communication between us and the Creator of the World.

Focus on God more than the problems in life. Refuse to worry!

Thank you Lord for being there for me. Thank you for your blessing and message,
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2020, 12:13:39 PM »
Peace All.
Just to clarify "my madness" of believing in GOD and believing GOD, here is a summary of " GOD s existence" that I got from Qoran:

I  am one of those that  now believe GOD exist,I have asked His forgiveness for not realising this earlier in my life and I will do my best to stay devoted to GOD for the rest of what I have left of this life. i am also certain there will be accountability in the hereafter.
Why should I disbelieve in the one who created this earth for me to live on it? The Lord of  the universe of course,
God made this earth productive and calculated its provisions to satisfy the need for all the inhabitants.

GOD also set up the laws of our universe and adorned it with  galaxies,stars and planets and guards our solar system in a calm area of our galaxy.
Why should I turn arrogant and oppose the truth? I realise that GOD,who created me, is more powerful than anything else and I appreciate His message for my guidance.
I know that all of us humans will be summoned on the day of resurrection to answer to our Lord.
GOD tells me in His message that when I get there my own  hearing,eyes and skin will bare witness of everything I have done in my life(All is recorded!).
Can I say to my skin"why did you bear witness against me?" It will simply reply that GOD is the one who causes anything to speak like when he created me human and caused me to speak and now I have returned to Him.

I know there is no way I can hide from my hearing eyes and skin in this life, I also know in the past I thought that GOD was unware of much of what I did.
I also know now that this kind of thinking that GOD is unware will  lead to failure and I will be one of the losers if I do.
All the excuses that we can make will not be excused.

I hope to keep listening to Qoran if GOD wills  So I proclaim:"GOD is my Lord" and I try my best to lead a righteous life (with the help of my Lord)
I also hope GOD will help me succeed. in this life and in the hereafter.
"Who can utter better words than one who invites to God, works righteousness, and says, "I am one of those who surrender/submit (to GOD Alone)"?

GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2021, 05:26:42 AM »
Anything else to add with your knowledge on this caption o dear brothers and sisters

stillearning

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2021, 08:59:40 AM »
Salaam

Anything else to add with your knowledge on this caption o dear brothers and sisters

Fascinating topic which, if i was to hazard a guess, the most debated singe topic in human history. Not sure anyone, I certainly cannot, would be able to add anything which would make even the slightest difference to scales of this debate.

However here is my one penny/cent/rupee etc worth:

If one accepts that creation had a creator. The creator must have had purpose in creation. If the creator was to be infinite then creation was one of the routes of this infinity.

As 99.9% of human DNA is identical. Then (bit of faith required) if creator exists within creation (as claimed by many faiths). Then maybe the 99.9% or part of is the creator. If creation continues to exist then creator continues. Hence the infinity of the creator.

Can see the flaws ie did creation always exist? who created the creator etc.However these are probably beyond the evolutionary stage of the 0.1% DNA to comprehend.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2021, 05:56:51 PM »
Salaam

Fascinating topic which, if i was to hazard a guess, the most debated singe topic in human history. Not sure anyone, I certainly cannot, would be able to add anything which would make even the slightest difference to scales of this debate.

However here is my one penny/cent/rupee etc worth:

If one accepts that creation had a creator. The creator must have had purpose in creation. If the creator was to be infinite then creation was one of the routes of this infinity.

As 99.9% of human DNA is identical. Then (bit of faith required) if creator exists within creation (as claimed by many faiths). Then maybe the 99.9% or part of is the creator. If creation continues to exist then creator continues. Hence the infinity of the creator.

Can see the flaws ie did creation always exist? who created the creator etc.However these are probably beyond the evolutionary stage of the 0.1% DNA to comprehend.

Salam...

Impressive and bit different in style... Has a meaning for sure.   

Thank you...