Author Topic: Refutation of Quran's scientific miraclesS  (Read 1154 times)

Islamik

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Refutation of Quran's scientific miraclesS
« on: January 31, 2004, 11:25:43 PM »
Salaam all

I came across a site, called www.infidelguy.com Their's a discussion about Miracles in the Quran. It's very interesting. Especially the birth process. I really wish i knew arabic at times like this :)

Anyways, whats your thoughts on this? The speaker seems to say that the translation has altered to fit these miracles. You can listen to the conversation at:

http://www.infidelguy.com/demo/sample3.m3u

or download it at

http://www.infidelguy.com/demo/sample3.mp3

its labeled Islamic Apologetics

Id like to read your views

Peace,

Islamik
GOD is the greatest

symtacs

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Refutation of Quran's scientific miraclesS
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 05:20:04 PM »
He refutes shiasm and sunnism, and does so rightfully. He had nothing to say about Islam. The speaker from freethoughtmecca refered to 'miracle of re-interpretation' which was merely sarcasm, but nothing substantial.

He mentioned that some religions of the prevailing time had the concept of big bang. I found that interesting. Perhaps those religions were once the word of God, then perverted like christianity?

All so-called rationals make a classical mistake in thinking. Read my thread 'on objectivity' in this respect.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Refutation of Quran's scientific miraclesS
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 11:39:51 AM »
I wonder if someone have responded to that 1 hour mp3 audio tape of Islamic Apologetics from that website?

Fadiva

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 06:31:57 AM »
Peace,

I haven't visited the link you gave but we had ( still have ?) the same in French.

I remember having read some of the so callend Quran's scientific miracles several years ago in French site and forum. Most of them were verse manipulation (mostly cut verses and "new" translation of  a few words) and even the scientific resaerch articles were manipulated.
Those manipulations were easily refuted by both non muslims and  some muslims.
I noted that some muslims believed them without checking the Quran. At this time, I really thought that some muslims can easily believe what is sent by others muslims.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 01:53:30 PM »
We should also be careful of non muslims using verse to make it look like "errors" as well. Sadly many verses have been twisted by likes of WikiIslam but there are sibliings in a another forum:

http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?board=146.0

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 01:55:46 PM »
And about the scientific miracles, i am not against it although i am not certain about being there in the Qur'an but i should be careful studying this topic. Bias from both sides will misinterpret or lie against the Qur'an for their own gains.