Author Topic: Quran Alone ppl in LONDON.  (Read 1480 times)

Jaxal

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Quran Alone ppl in LONDON.
« on: March 13, 2004, 09:33:40 PM »
Salam ppl... i have made this topic so that i can know which one of u are from London... as i said in the General Issues / Questions that i would like everyone who lives in london to get together and get to know each other better....

I wont use the word 'meeting' becoz that obviously scares ppl away LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL ... so plzz no meetings... a friendly get together ... and i dont think that there will be any1 uncomfortable becoz we all know each other from here..

Only few days ago when i posted my story here in How you came to GOD Alone? ... i was thinking man ... i dont know any1 here.. and now.. im just positng away.. i guess its the assurance that every1 on this borad is a friend to me...

So guys... come here.. tell me which part of London ur from... and when there are enough ppl [ it actually doesnt matters ] ... we can try to sort out a meeting ... i personally think we should meet in Edgeware Road.. have a shesha.. and chilll ...

So yallah ... tell me where u from in london and if u will be ready to work on how we can meet each other ... inshallah if this works out.. we can all be siting together... with a shesha ... and having a good time  :twisted:

BOTTOM LINE: WE WILL ALL MEET AND CHILL.... BECOZ JaXaL SAYS SO  :twisted:
She Made Me See The World In A Grain Of Sand.
When The Only Choice You Have Left Is The Wrong One, It'S Not A Choice Anymore... It's Fate.