News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Something God cant do..!

Started by shamsul-arefin, October 18, 2003, 03:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilson

Hi

He won't. Even the 'believers' gave up hope.
They believed that he would come back on September 13th 2003.
7 years after he 'disappeared' (died).
Why?
Because he died at 4:03 am (4+0+3=7). He was 25 years old (2+5=7).
He survived 7 days long after he was shot (7 - 13 Sept)
He brought out 7 albums at that time and played in 7 movies
and so forth and so on...
That's what Ive been told but whatever...

QuoteAllow me to introduce first Makaveli the Don
(?)Hysterical, spiritual(?) lyrics like the holy Qu'ran

Peace

TheNabi

Peace

Do you know if he had an opened, or closed casket funeral?

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

Wilson

I've seen Biggie's funeral on TV.
So I think a closed funeral.

Peace

Peace

Peace,
I heard they cancelled the funeral right before it took place for some reason (but thats speculative, not sure about it). Rumour also has it that he was cremated a day after he died which is quite unusual in a murder case. There were many reasons why people believe he's still alive, however, like I said I personally think he's dead. Even if he was alive I don't see why he would come back when he's making a hella lota money wherever he is and he can't be charged with faking his death.
A path without a heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it

Jibril

Quote from: "TheNabi"Peace All

Jibril that's cool that you met Tupac man, he was the man. I know he was a smart dude and all, but was he spiritual, or in touch with God?

Take care.

Joe

Salaam

When it comes to great "artist", people are allways ready for anything new, no one was ready for "TUPAC",  not even him!!!

Listen, Nothing was staged and no one knew what was next., it was like a situation everyone was trying to deal with around him and very hard..

Keep in mind that he was a orphan,
TUPAC realized that he did NOT choose his life and it was conditioned!!
That was a sight from "ALLAH" to see and hear..
He realized that he loved his fans more then anything becuase they where willing to accept him and forgive him.. so he found a new family,
But all this happens while people from his past did not let go and wanted justice for the love ones he killed, if people can accept ALLAHs grace will they ever forgive?
     So his success was ALLAH's blessings, that also made him see to it to do the "WILL OF ALLAH"...

If i tell you what exactly he said it will be a sin on my part, it is now between him and ALLAH..

The  "GOOD" he did was consideration for the world of the hungry, crying for equality, praying for a voice of unity and peace, praying to ALLAH to be spared from those who practice secret arts and the envy who practices envy, who left his Mother pregnant in jail on crack, Prostitute!! wanted everyone to Know what he saw, heard, the racism and ignorance.
So  beware of the DEVIL!!!

So for your question that if Tupac was Spirituel?
He had no other choice ...

In this post all i wanted to say ALLAH  gave man eyes, ears, a brain and with out it there are no rocks or airplanes, i know you all believe in ALLAH, but lets remember what we see and hear in the first place is ALLAH's doing., those who do not remember ALLAH can not see, can not hear and lost there souls.. be aware they will not see or hear you.

They are with out a concious, for if they had one Tupac would of never had a life like that and no one would of heard of it, it would of been ISLAM (peace), but it was not but the blind, arrogant and greedy devil's doings again.

As far as the conspiracy theories go,
Tupac was one that said  the Prisons in the United States make HUGE REVENUES, its AMERICA's secret number "ONE" bizness, (COP TV SHOWS) reek $$$ they want to BREED CRIMINALS, and where ever there is money there is evil with out a doubt this one is a example.

But there is also NO DOUBT that he was killed, and may he rest in peace.

I did not know about this 2PAC movie, not surprised.
i left NY and cut off the music Biz circles, my life never seemed to stop running into people with the same stories,

-- the Andy Warhal and Samo "Basquiat movie" was hard for me to accept, people lied about things in that film, it was more a story to sell to the audiances who will buy the most tickets sort of thing then to realy show his work and how he made it all happen.
 i watched Samo in the streets before he died, He was a very big hearted person dealing with many ignorant people, he gave people his cloths, he once took his jacket and offered it to me becuase it was cold on St.Marks.

So ide say its a SIN to cash any movie about 2PAC now,
my first question is will this be a movie about his life or a story to sell m&m fans?
I think its terrible that people exploit artists to the point that they do NOT get the message, mabye this film will say that or send the message..
Its kind of too late for him though.

I would like to leave Tupac alone here now since Mohammed (PBUH) covered that same message a long time ago.,

Ive said enough and its the same for many today.

Pray to "allah" and thank "allah" for your "hearing" and "sight"  concious and soul.

So many are lost out there and only do injustice with out a concious, and will to you too.

Pray to ALLAH for the real victory of Islam is the Qu'ran, a book of light to guide man with sight,  which feeds the poor, asks man to be equel to one another so if you fight , then fight for that.

TAJMAHA

*q_l_l l*

Salaamunn 3alaykumm,

I?ve read/gazed with tears at your post, Jibril.  Isn't it hard when you get the message, yet you see others not getting it! Or refusing/resenting it! Or fight those who get it!

Allah Bless, Jibril.