About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

How to spot a TRUE PROPHET

Started by DoctorNO, October 10, 2003, 12:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorNo.Jr

Quote from: "Daddy"
Quote from: "DoctorNo.Jr"
HA HA, thats my Pops, King of LIARs :lol: a real PROFIT and not a PROPHET who keeps telling people to worship onbly God, yuk you say pops right? you worship SATAN.

ARE YOU TURNING KAFFIR YOU STUPID INGRATE? MOHAMMED (PBUH) WAS THE LAST TRUE PROPHET WHETHER OR NOT HE WAS A ROBBER, A RAPIST OR A MURDERER. MAY ALLAH CURSE YOU WITH 70 FAT NAGGING PUSS FACED VIRGINS FOR ALL ETERNITY IF YOU THINK IM LYING.  :twisted:

But daddy allahs curse is simply removing the sustainense of happiness, one may never be happy with anything in the world but God's Love, why do you insist to believe in Satans distortions, im considering Islam!!

All you do is want me to be rish and dumb, 'do what i say son',  'do what i say son',  'do what i say son',  'do what i say son',  'do what i say son',
Im tired of it, what if i wanted another Boy?, a dog for a lover?
see, you never agree with me, im happy hanging with friends in shool where i learn but you insist that the CIA Blah Blah Blah will be my best friends, but they never tell me nothing new?

So im considering Islam since you do not realy love me like there parents do.

I dont care about oil and money anymore, sorry Pops, you and Satan can kiss my gritts.

Jibril

GOOD move kido!!! GOOD move,

forget your pops, he is MAD!

The only reason why he nip picks about Muhammad is because he refuses to believe God wants people to be good and that God will punish him for been evil, and anyone who says they are muslims and do evil, only God can do that but your POPS is so evil that he insists on lies

DoctorNo.Jr

Saful_Islam.(Ex-Dr.No.jr)

I dont want to be a LIAR like him, look at my photos ;/
Did i lie there, i was so stoned to tell.

Im also starting to realize that anyone who believes me is a liar too as well, how can i trust them? i mean everyday they tellme (mr prez, take a pict with this and that n-gga, its good PR) what if i do not want to or do not realy no these people?, i rather be truthfull from now on?

what you say Pops,
go back to Yale?
or study God?
or, do as usual? LIE for my daddy.....

esimsek100

Quote from: "DoctorNO"
Quote from: "esimsek100"
Firstly, your tests of prophethood were previously disproved. They were negated, they were shown to be totally inconsistent with the role of prophethood.
In your dreams. Ive been breaking everybodys' refutations before you joined in, attacked me personally and steered the thread off topic.

You're a liar, nothing more.

Take a look at this thread I was the first one who responded to you. You haven't even addresses the points I've made, instead you've slithered your way around to avoid them.
A wise man changes his mind, a fool never does!

Jibril

Quote from: "DoctorNO"
Firstly, your tests of prophethood were previously disproved. They were negated, they were shown to be totally inconsistent with the role of prophethood.
In your dreams. Ive been breaking everybodys' refutations before you joined in, attacked me personally and steered the thread off topic.

You're a liar, nothing more.

Take a look at this thread I was the first one who responded to you. You haven't even addresses the points I've made, instead you've slithered your way around to avoid them.

Of-course he is a Liar and he also is a american pretending to be Canadian, notice how PRO BUSH he is!

The evidence of DEMONIC inventions , like of Christmas with  Osirus rising from the dead every year and Isis is putting presents around a tree is still not enough proof for him that he was brainwashed from the same old Roman devils that lied about Jesus (ISA) .

That he seeks super human powers like the nazis with Hitler is also beyond his understanding of what he is saying and doing, he believes these lies,
He has never seen anyone flying from the sky with long blonde hair like the false jesus picts, yet he dwels in the lies himself forever that jesus was a fake cuase someones else preached the lies to him at childhood, and he looks for ones about christianity and Islam to convince himself he is good.

And this is the trick of the devil warned to all mankind, self illusion is like a mind trapped in hell., and he insist to refuse ALLAH is even God becuase God condemns evil things he does. and he is rebbelious of God and life.

Coward and scary cat.
[4.120] He gives them promises and excites vain desires in them; and the Shaitan does not promise them but to deceive.

[3.175] It is only the Shaitan that causes you to fear from his friends, but do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers.

[2.257] Allah (the GOD) is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.

[4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah (the GOD), and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.

[17.27] Surely the squanderers are the fellows of the Shaitans and the Shaitan is ever ungrateful to his Lord.

[58.19] The Shaitan has gained the mastery over them, so he has made them forget the remembrance of Allah; they are the Shaitan's party; now surely the Shaitan's party are the losers.

Bible
QuoteMathew 12
[26] And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Acts.5
   [3] But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

Rev.2
   [9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

MARK 3
[25] And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
[26] And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
[27] No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
[28] Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
[29] But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
[30] Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
Quote--->  [2.10] There is a disease in their hearts, so Allah added to their disease and they shall have a painful chastisement because they lied.

[3.94] Then whoever fabricates a lie against Allah after this, these it is that are the unjust.

And DoctorNo, lies against ALLAH!, from the picts here, even the Pope agrees its the words of God, yet Doc insists to lie!
Quote[9.80] Ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them; even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah will not forgivethem; this is because they disbelieve in Allah and His Apostle, and Allah does not guide the transgressing people

DoctorNo, who ever you are, you have to make the change and believe, drop doubt and evil plots if you want to see clearly that you believed in lies all along.  

The nicest anyone can do for you is not even honest enough and that is to say "GoodLuck",  

but to those who believe, no luck or chance is needed, you are all on the rigth path to true happiness and will get the best from life.

DoctorNO

What point was left hanging? Specify each one and if I havent answered them then i will.

Everyone knows I give a point by point answer. If something was missed it was not meant.
The Free-Mind among the free-minds, at your service.

Dhulqarnain

Dr. No

Quote***What point was left hanging? Specify each one and if I havent answered them then i will.  Everyone knows I give a point by point answer. If something was missed it was not meant.***

I posted the following to you back in October, what is your response?

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject:    

DR. NO

This is how to tell a prophet from an imposter:

Deut. 18:

20: But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21: And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

22: When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

There are no prohets after Muhammad anyway.

esimsek100

Quote from: "esimsek100"So your rejectal of Islam really has no basis. As you neglect the message and are more dependant on miracles.  

Going back to the earlier stipulation, if Mohammed was ressurected and performed miracles you'd accept the Quran, but on hindsight you've stated that the Quran's message is evil and therefore not from God.

So you see you have dug a hole for yourself. I would say that this concept of yours is quite hypocritical.

The message is of more importance than those miracles which you place so much importance on.

You've dug a hole for yourself and either you don't realise it or you are just playing blind to quite evident points.

Quote from: "DoctorNO"I reject Islam because the quran has no basis of authority. why listen to mohammed? why believe his recitations?

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

It must have flown straight over your ingeniously intelligent head.

Quote from: "DoctorNO"why? why believe it? believe it because it asked you to believe it?

thats what i call a "hole"

Your grasp of debating is somewhat mediocre, and here you are telling us muslims that what we practice is evil.   :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Quote from: "esimsek100"If those "Islamic" terrorists are examples of Quranic teaching, then why can't I be considered an example of Quranic teaching? I firmly believe everything in the Quran and I try to obey it as much as possible, so how come my actions are not considered a representation of Islam? I would believe that in my case Islam has got it right, and please do remember that I follow the Quran only, I don't have the extra curriculum that those terrorists have. So I ask you who would be a better representative, them or me?

Please do answer this question.

Quote from: "esimsek100"Part a, why does there need to be evidence. I completely do not agree with this concept. Say God was to send a prophet and prove himself as a fact. In our world of mass media (and missionaries), every single human would be aware of the fact that God exists. People would immediately be flocking to the temples and worshipping 24/7. Now please do tell me, what would be the point? Yes we'd all be nice and peaceful to each other, but we'd all be mindless zombies. I ask you what life? I ask you what choice? In that scenario there is definitely compulsion because you are well aware of the existence of God and the punishment awaiting you.

My friend this is a matter of FAITH!

Faith that there exists an all-knowing, all-compasionate, all-good God.
Faith that no matter how low we sink, the human race still has that inner decency to rescure itself.
Faith that we can expect the best of ourselves.

Our expectation, our hopes, our dreams are all built on faith. Faith in our own abilities. Faith that we'll be able to make it as a professional sportsman/woman. Faith that we'll be able to get through medical school. Faith that we'll be able to cope with fatherhood/motherhood.

Our lives are built upon faith.

Please do prove me wrong.

Below is your whole response to the points I raised.

Quote from: "DoctorNO"Esimsek, a religion that produces mild goods and extreme evils is more evil than good.

Quote from: "DoctorNO"In your dreams. Ive been breaking everybodys' refutations before you joined in, attacked me personally and steered the thread off topic.

You've been breaking everybody's refutations huh? hahahahahahahahaha

Arrogance and ignorance, truly an evil mix.
A wise man changes his mind, a fool never does!