Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL CODE 19 DISCOVERERS: Please share your failures  (Read 60672 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: ATTENTION ALL CODE 19 DISCOVERERS: Please share your failures
« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2019, 06:45:40 AM »
2:17 Their example is that of a person who lights up a fire without adequate fuel. As soon as brightness surrounds them, the fuel is consumed and God (His law) takes away their light leaving them in the dark where they cannot see.

2 + 17 = 19 successful attempt but their light is gone.. as we know GRAVES are dark  :rotfl:

unsuccessful attempts before  i reached to this one...

217            (failed)
2+1+7 = 10 (failed)
reverse 172 (failed)
17 x 2 = 34 (failed)

THEN i hook and crook to make it 19 thats what ayman was saying

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2019, 11:19:06 AM »
Peace Imran.
With respect, reflect properly.
I politely explained what I said about Mary. If you are not accepting it, can you quote where I said"Mary was a prophet".
If you cannot ,as far as I am concerned the matter ends.. I reciprocate by kindness.
As for what you say here, quote:

doing off-topic discussions without any purpose/benefit is also ur headache not mine FIX it too lol. if u have to reply any offtopic thing again lem me remind you the thread link i send u yesterday over there just say your sister huruf marry is not a prophet and i GL misunderstood, how hard is that ?

I shall ignore, I will only respond with kindness brother:.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2019, 11:38:33 AM »
peace GL,

YOU know very well your respect is always in my heart, if we differ in something its just professional TALK.

COMING back to topic,

FIRST of all here is the thread where u can ask the off-topic question instead of wasting the space on this thread what is for the FAILURES of counts. its not me whos saying this its the request from the OP
SEE here

MODERATORS: Please make this a sticky subject so that we can see how many honest Code 19 discoverers will respond so that we can put this issue to rest once and for all.

Peace,

Ayman

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610367.0 look how helpful i am JK.(your required thread)

from there i will carry on a discussion with you where we left.
i gave you the glimpse of your own posts to work on it but i feel u didnt look it properly anyway come on that thread,

there we will discuss the posts what make you and other confuse  :handshake:

God bless you.