Is ablution dangerous to health?

Certainly.
2 (20%)
Never.
7 (70%)
Other.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Is ablution dangerous to health?  (Read 4953 times)

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
Re: Is ablution dangerous to health?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »
I think most of the people following AQ, still do wudu like the traditionalists, so doesn't become invalid to them.

Of course.  ;D

In otherwords, your comments are invalid for AQ, valid for Traditional.

quranic Wudu;-

5:6
 ...........wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; Rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles................ But if ye ......... cometh from offices of nature, .... and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands.......

Is this meant to be some sort of evidence? If so, please clarify.

sorry but i think they are 100% valid.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As I said "your comments are invalid for AQ, valid for Traditional.".

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

simple

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 02:44:08 PM »
quranic Wudu;-

5:6
 ...........wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; Rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles................ But if ye ......... cometh from offices of nature, .... and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands.......

These steps show if one goes to the toilet and washes ones bottom with water and hand, then does the rest of steps in wudu they will get the germs on your hands face head feet e.t.c

wouldn't they?

:hypno:

Edip Yuksel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-2
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 03:10:30 PM »
Yes, indeed, it is very dangerous... My father who died at age 83 lived in danger. My grandfather who died at age 90+ too lived in daily danger. I have been too living with danger all my life. Indeed ablution is very dangerous: it is perhaps the cause of cancer, obesity and many other ailments.

We all need to use germ-killing soups. Our immunity system needs it.

Peace,
Edip
Edip Yuksel, J.D.
www.yuksel.org
www.19.org
Each of us must use our own mind in pursuit of knowledge. (17:36; 10:100; 39:17-18; 41:53; 42:21; 6:114-116; 10:36; 12:111; 20:114; 21:7; 35:28; 38:29).

Diem

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2009, 04:24:33 PM »
People probably had much better immune systems back then. Also it explains why putting water in your mouth and nose is not part
of wudu.

Personally I think we are taking this "kill all bacteria" movement to far. All of these reports are funded by companies
who most likely have a vested interests.

We know that kids exposed to germs and bacteria grow up with much stronger immune systems. As they say
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Thats only if it doesnt kill you...

Also, I think people need to realize that most sunni/shias abide by the left hand for "bad things" and right hand for "good things" rule. When you go to the toiler you use your left hand, when you eat you use your right hand. This worked well for them, but now it really doesnt. Take a computer keyboard for example. Germs spread all over it and if you touch keys that the left hand has touched, your screwed. I hope you enjoy fecal matter on your fingertips.

I know some people that even now dont use soaps because according to them the prophet didnt use them when washing. (I kid you not) Then the same people get up the next morning and drive to work in their cars. (Which OFCOURSE the prophet used)
Each of us must light our own torch of knowledge. Verify what you read and discover the truth for yourself. (17:36; 10:100; 39:17-18; 41:53; 42:21; 6:114-116; 10:36; 12:111; 20:114; 21:7; 35:28; 38:29).

?? this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom ? and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.?
-Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address

nsws1988

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-4
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »
Thats only if it doesnt kill you...

Or make you ill!

I know some people that even now dont use soaps because according to them the prophet didnt use them when washing.

That is just disgusting! I thought using miswak instead of a toothbrush and toothpaste to clean their teeth was bad enough!

Diem

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 08:47:10 PM »
I have an aunt who refuses to wash dishes using soap. Needless to say, I never eat when I go to her house. Theres people I know that don't play certain sports because it's not "sunnah." On the other hand, it seems that having an AK-47 in your home is!  :rotfl:
Each of us must light our own torch of knowledge. Verify what you read and discover the truth for yourself. (17:36; 10:100; 39:17-18; 41:53; 42:21; 6:114-116; 10:36; 12:111; 20:114; 21:7; 35:28; 38:29).

?? this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom ? and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.?
-Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address

almarh0m

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »

Definitely Yes  :pr Only god knows how many times I almost froze to death having had to have an Ablution/Shower in the middle of winter in some god forsaken hinterland town with the temperature well below zero  :nope: . This was back in the days of my ignorance of the Qur'an and my naivety in following the cursed Tablighi Jama'ah  ;D . Now Free from Mental Shirk  :hail .

almarh0m
"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"