News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Ron Paul against our right to health care...

Started by lilyfleur, January 04, 2008, 10:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilyfleur

Quote from: House M.D. on January 06, 2008, 09:33:00 PM
And the answer is democrats?

The same democrats that have started every war Pre Bush family, in the 20th century?

Quote from Cindy Sheehan, a life-time democratic supporter; no longer obviously:

End of discussion. Democrats, republican; they are the same thing. They argue about pointless/irrelevant issues, but in reality both sides are pro-war.

P.S. Some of us won't waste time responding to people who talk emotionally and have an agenda because a certain candidate is against their world view on abortion.

Peace House M.D.,

Regarding your "P.S.", you are being quite the coward. If you would like to address my views or my emotional state, do it directly. If you choose to not "waste time responding" do so, but to do it in such a backward manner is extremely childish.

Peace,
lf

P.S. Try staying on topic.

Jack

Ah, I thought YOU started the thread, how is that me going behind your back?

My last post on this. I am sorry, I am just not interested in arguing. There's nothing to be gained. Nothing personal against you ok...

Lastly, my "off-topic" post was directed at your "off-topic" question:

QuoteWell, anyone going to comment on how God feels about selling your abilities to save lives? Hmmmm?

Peace!

You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

lilyfleur

Quote from: House M.D. on January 06, 2008, 10:18:05 PM
Ah, I thought YOU started the thread, how is that me going behind your back?

My last post on this. I am sorry, I am just not interested in arguing. There's nothing to be gained. Nothing personal against you ok...

Lastly, my "off-topic" post was directed at your "off-topic" question:

Peace!

Peace again HMD,

That makes absolutely no sense. You should start at the beginning of my posted topic including reading the title of it. I'm beginning to think you are intentionally evading the original question.

Additionally, becoming "emotional" about whether or not my fellow human beings receive any needed healthcare is quite rational. 

Peace,
lilyfleur

Peace

Do you think something is wrong with the world?
A path without a heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it

Tay

Peace daud-19,

QuoteHow do you feel about sending people home to die because they have no insurance?

It's terrible. Just curious who is suggesting such a system?

:peace:
And you see the mountains, you think they are solid, while they are passing by like the clouds. The making of God who perfected everything. He is Expert over what you do. [27:88]

Tay

Peace lily,

QuoteRather than asking me a question that you could answer yourself by doing exactly what you suggested I do regarding the IRS issue ("do my homework"), why don't you answer my question? I am the one who started the topic and posed the initial question, let's stay on topic.

Fair enough.
Since it's your thread, all I ask is that you support your thread title with some evidence. We can move on from there.

And you see the mountains, you think they are solid, while they are passing by like the clouds. The making of God who perfected everything. He is Expert over what you do. [27:88]

AspeRin

Quote from: Daud-19 on January 06, 2008, 07:29:07 PM
Not only is this guy against our rights to health care, he is a REPUBLICAN.  When and IF he gets to the White House, his views will be drowned out by the Gang of Republicans that will indoctrinate him into voting with the PACK, as they ALWAYS have done since I have been alive.  It will be more of the same old Republican gun boat deplomacy...

you surely havent heard him talk at all.
you know what you have to do now.

peace

AspeRin

when the federal government gets involved in any system there's room for corruption.
i wouldnt want to pay any taxes to give priviledges to people that aren't trying. i know how to deal with my money, i know how to do charity, i dont want anyone sticking their hands in my pockets.

kucinich is anti-gun, that's a big negative for him.
he wants tehgays to be able to marry. wth

i like him though, the best out of the democrats.

but Ron Paul is better. and has way more chances.
i hope any of them two win before the others do.

lily there are candidates worst than Ron Paul. dont waste your time.

peace

Daud-19

Quote from: Tay on January 07, 2008, 02:15:18 AM
Peace daud-19,

It's terrible. Just curious who is suggesting such a system?

It is our system today... I have seen it happen with my own eyes in Oregon... A man went to the
ER with Chest Pain, a history of heart trouble, they sent him home and he died..

I posted a article about the woman in Japan who died trying to find a hospital to take her...

http://www.politicalgateway.com/news/read/122078

We need to Nationalize the health care system...  Ron Paul would eliminate all of the current funding to hospitials today...

more hospitials will close thier doors due to bankruptcy.... like in L.A.

http://media.www.dailytrojan.com/media/storage/paper679/news/2004/09/03/News/CountyUsc.Impacted.By.Closed.Hospitals-710328.shtml
I bear witness that Rashad Kalifa is the Messenger of the Covenant

lilyfleur

Quote from: Tay on January 07, 2008, 02:17:01 AM
Peace lily,

Fair enough.
Since it's your thread, all I ask is that you support your thread title with some evidence. We can move on from there.

Peace Tay,

I learned of Ron Paul's healthcare beliefs through House M.D.'s post titiled "Ron Paul on Larry King Live (unaired)". You will find it within this same section, Discuss Latest News/Events. In the short video, Ron Paul states without hesitation that he does not believe that healthcare is a right. The "evidence" is there. Thanks for asking. 

Peace,
lf