News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

My son's project

Started by agentxxx, December 14, 2007, 08:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentxxx

Peace all,

My son who is doing his first semester in "film and mass media" at the beacon house national university, was assigned a project, to make a 5 minutes [or more] silent movie and with the help of his cousins this is what he came out with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwY9l6QvLGU

:peace:

KIND WORDS AND THE COVERING OF FAULTS ARE BETTER THAN CHARITY FOLLOWED BY INJURY.[2:263]
DO YE ENJOIN RIGHT CONDUCT ON THE PEOPLE, and FORGET (TO PRACTICE IT) YOURSELVES, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?.2:44.

Nadeem

Wow, he's got talent. I liked it!  :bravo:
[url=http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ref/selvsentrert.aff]Bookdepository.co.uk - Free wordwide shipping![/url]

jaythikay99

agentxxx

Quote from: Nadeem on December 14, 2007, 01:16:28 PM
Wow, he's got talent. I liked it!  :bravo:
Quote from: RasulHamsa on December 14, 2007, 05:41:15 PM
That?s really awesome!  :bravo:

Peace and Thanks Nadeem/hamsa,
Hasan will be delighted to know about your comments, This is his first project, no previous experience and he and my brother's son "Ali"  [who plays the lead role] came up with this idea/script, Ali has just passed his final law exams, his kid brother "jamal" is the one with the football.

The guy who lights the cigarette is my elder sister's son "Mohammad" who has completed his MBA, the bully who snatches the football is his kid brother "Ahmed" who is doing A levels.

The girl in the film is Ali's class fellow from college who is presently working in a bank, the role of her husband is played by my elder son who is doing computer sciences.

Hasan is also in the film [the one who takes the cigarette but doesn't smoke] because he was sacred his mama will not like it  ;D.

so considering that non of them had any such experience before, I too think that they managed to do a good job.

KIND WORDS AND THE COVERING OF FAULTS ARE BETTER THAN CHARITY FOLLOWED BY INJURY.[2:263]
DO YE ENJOIN RIGHT CONDUCT ON THE PEOPLE, and FORGET (TO PRACTICE IT) YOURSELVES, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?.2:44.

Jack

Peace Nadeem,

That was awesome! Very powerful. Hollywood directors could learn a lot from that.

And thank you for explaining the cast, I was quiet curious myself.

You gotta follow the truth even it brings the whole thing crumbling down around you - Sam Tyler, Life on Mars (UK)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense

Tay

Peace Agentxxx,

For a first timer, definitely nice work. The camera looks quality and the shots were creative. I like the way he worked with different colors for effect.

And you see the mountains, you think they are solid, while they are passing by like the clouds. The making of God who perfected everything. He is Expert over what you do. [27:88]

peace4life

Great work! very wonderful.  :bravo:
***UNITE ISLAM*** MSN - [email]bookofallah@hotmail.com[/email] ***Rida***

ayani

that is awesome! masha'allah, he's got great talent for film. keep encouraging him!  :yay:
Salam al-Masih

agentxxx

Quote from: House M.D. on December 14, 2007, 06:43:21 PM
Peace Nadeem,
That was awesome! Very powerful.
Peace HMD and thank you for your comments

Hollywood directors could learn a lot from that.
HAHAHA, He's got a looooooooooooooooooog way to travel and years of study and handwork plus good luck, to be any where near some of the Hollywood directors  :).

And thank you for explaining the cast, I was quiet curious myself.
NP HMD ;)

agentxxx

Quote from: Tay on December 14, 2007, 07:27:44 PM
Peace Agentxxx,

For a first timer, definitely nice work. The camera looks quality and the shots were creative. I like the way he worked with different colors for effect.

Peace Tay,
Thank you  :), There are 30 students in his class [I haven't seen their work], the results will be announced probably in the first week of January, so let's see what the teachers have to say about this project in comparison to the projects of his class fellows.