News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Is god life itself?

Started by enquirer, May 18, 2007, 06:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enquirer

Easy folks. I would like to hear some opinions on the possibility that god is 'life' in all its myriad forms.....To me that is more logical than mere religious 'belief' in an unknowable supernatural entity,which has no real evidence to support its existence...

enquirer

Try substituting the word life in place of allah/god in the quran or any other religious book.....See what you make of it....
Serve life,respect life,connect to life....
Life is instantly and universally recognised.....The proofs for lifes' existence are overwhelming and inumerous....
Whether you serve life respectfully or not,you cant deny its existence and power....life has always existed and always will in some form or another,life is eternal,life is the judge.....Can you see what im getting at?
ps; we are all life as well... :yay: :elektro: :& :eat: :muscle: :peace: 8) :sun: :bravo: :yay:

Angel

wow thats an interesting idea!

post more often Enq :handshake:
67:3 He created seven universes in layers. You do not see any imperfection in the creation by the Almighty. Keep looking; do you see any flaw?
67:4 Look again twice; your eyes will come back stumped and conquered.

enquirer

Are you the angel of FFI fame?
I am just sorting out my PC and then i will get back to posting regularly.....Glad someone appreciates my insights... :D

Angel

i always enjoy your posts, they always make me think further...
:group: :group: :group:
67:3 He created seven universes in layers. You do not see any imperfection in the creation by the Almighty. Keep looking; do you see any flaw?
67:4 Look again twice; your eyes will come back stumped and conquered.

Yusha

God is not life, but rather, He is the Creator of life and death: He Who created death and life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving (67:2)
QuoteTo me that is more logical than mere religious 'belief' in an unknowable supernatural entity,which has no real evidence to support its existence...

There is plenty of strong and irrefutable evidence for the existence of God, and not only His existence, but many of His qualities (such as Oneness) as well as the historical fact that He has directly intervened and revealed Himself in mundane human affairs:

Christians like to attribute the "causation argument" to people like Thomas Aquinas, and other philosophers like Plato and Aristotle. However, it's interesting that these arguments developed by Christian philosophers many years after the advent of Jesus Christ (alaihi salaam) and their New Testament are nowhere rooted in their own Scriptures. On the contrary, these ideas can be found exclusively in the Holy Quran:

Causation argument: That to thy Lord is the final goal (53:43)

Intelligent design argument: "Our Lord is He Who gave to each (created) thing its form and nature, and further, gave (it) guidance." (20:50)

In light of the excellent arguments given in the Holy Quran which point to the undeniable existence of One All-Powerful God (Allah), there is no use in trying to rationalize that God is life or anything like that. The Holy Quran clearly says about the nature of Allah: And there is none like unto Him (112:4) He is without question beyond what we can imagine and more awesome and powerful that we can ever conceive of. It is degrading to His majesty to identify Him with such things as life or love, etc.
And if you were to try to count the favours of Allah, you will never be able to number them. (16:18)

nerspi

peace

is life someone you can talk to?

enquirer

Yes,you talk to life when you question yourself,talk to others or talk over ideas in your head...life answers you back with ideas and the speech/ideas of others....Remember you and other people are life as well......
Reversing the question,how does god talk to you,and how do you talk to god? I know life/myself/other humans answer me back,how does god do this?

nerspi

peace

i remember readng in sura 9 i think something about God punnishing people by hands of believers. so He may not talk to me directly but can use other means.
and didn't God talk to moses directly? how would that be if He is life?

what is life to you? when you hear the word life, what do you think of?

enquirer

Life to me is everything that exists,seen or unseen....
when pondering on a deep matter hasnt life spoken to you?....Eg life teaches you a lesson,you learn from life etc...Do you see what i am saying?