News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

soul mates found on this site

Started by nerspi, April 04, 2007, 05:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aamer

I found three so far. Looking for the forth one. Hahaha I'm kidding. I'm not looking but I think it's great that this site creates a platform for people to find spouses and raise families that follow the word of Allah alone, by Gods will. Congrats to all the fortunate ones who have found someone and may Allah help those searching. Peace!
If it ain't in the Quran... It ain't relevant to our salvation.

justamuslim

Quote from: Alex.M on January 18, 2013, 05:20:15 AM

Peace, :peace:

:wow You sure do sound like you love her a lot! Which is pretty sweet. ;D

And I'm just really curious to know who that lucky woman really is. But if you prefer to keep that to yourself then that's fine. :)

May God bless you both,
Salam.

Don't know what happened to Alen.  If my memory serves me right - He found someone who he really loved but she was a Submitter.  This crushed him.  He was depressed about this and his life.  Then just disappeared!   

Released

God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves (13:11)

Alex.M

Quote from: justamuslim on January 22, 2013, 09:48:58 PM
Don't know what happened to Alen.  If my memory serves me right - He found someone who he really loved but she was a Submitter.  This crushed him.  He was depressed about this and his life.  Then just disappeared!

Peace,

Oh, well that's sad. I really hope he's okay.

But if he really loves her a lot, I don't think that should matter much. I know, it could be hard to live with someone who has a bit different views than yours, but you can still make it work, especially when you love someone.

But I'm sure he'll find someone better someday. :)

Salaam,
"God is not a hypothesis derived from logical assumptions, but an immediate insight, self-evident as light. He is not something to be sought in the darkness with the light of reason. He is the light."

-Abraham Joshua Heschel

msyaimi

Quote from: nerspi on April 04, 2007, 05:19:51 PM
peace

so has anybody found their spouse on this site?

I have :) Thank God.

I was katara and he was loli on this forum.
we were friends at first, after almost three or four years and then we met. The first two meetings had no fire works coz I wasn't ready but the third meeting was an UNplanned Qur'an only meeting, and we were attracted to each other.

Before the meetings, I asked God for a sign of my future husband. I dreamed about him several times, even before meeting him.:)

Rachel84

What if you thought you had found your soulmate...and then he decided to go back to being a sunni again and when you tried to pull him back, he ignored you and went off and married another sunni?

And yes this did actually happen to me!

es

Quote from: Rachel84 on November 26, 2013, 06:00:27 PM
What if you thought you had found your soulmate...and then he decided to go back to being a sunni again and when you tried to pull him back, he ignored you and went off and married another sunni?

C'est la vie!  :)

JavaLatte

Welcome sister Rachel84.  :welcome:

? W E L C O M E ?

Perhaps he didn't have firm reasons when he left Sunni at the first time.

I suppose God saved you from him.

Btw, does Qur'an ever mention about "soul mate"?

It mentions about spouse, but it seems I haven't found verse that tells a person has a soul mate.

But if there is soul mate for each of us, I think it is a wonderful blessing from God.

Peace.
[33:72] Verily, We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and they were afraid of it; but man bear it - verily, he was transgressing, ignorant.

Mikebloke

Ouch... Sorry to hear sister.